British Royal Family Engagements 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weekly update to 18th February, 2016

This week was quite interesting as The Queen returned to her normal type of activities such as audiences with incoming and outgoing ambassadors but none of the Gloucesters or Kent’s carried out any engagements at all. That is unusual, except in August when hardly anyone does anything. Anne was her usual busy self as was Charles with others doing a few things here and there to take the total up to 59 for the week.

HM The Queen – 31 (20 – up 11 – 9.3%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 3 (1 – up 2 – 0.9%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 64 (49 – up 15 – 19.2%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall –27 (20 – up 7 – 8.1%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 3 (1 – up 2 – 0.9%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 4 (2 – up 2 – 1.2%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 3 (3 – no change – 0.9%)
HRH The Duke of York – 29 (27 – up 2 – 8.7%)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)

HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 18 (17 – up 1 – 5.4%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 23 (23 – up 4 – 6.9%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 69 (53 – up 16 – 20.7%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 34 (33 – up 1 – 10.2%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 7 (7 – no change – 2.1%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 6 (6 – no change – 1.8%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 9 (9 – no change – 2.7%)
HRH The Duchess of Kent – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)

HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 0 (0 – no change – 0%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 4 (4 – no change – 1.2%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Princess Royal – 69
HRH The Prince of Wales – 64
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 34
HM The Queen – 31
HRH The Duke of York – 29
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 27
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 23
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 18
HRH The Duke of Kent – 9
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 7
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 6
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 4
HRH Princess Alexandra – 4
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 3
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 3
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 3
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 0
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 0

HRH The Duchess of Kent – 0
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 0
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 0

Year to date total – 334 (275 – up 59)

I have changed the percentages to be age related rather than family related. The calculations for some categories will have to change as the year unfolds and some people’s age puts them into a new category e.g. from the 21st April there will be two people in the 90s category while until then there will only be one. From December 25th 2016 there will be a change to the 80s as well (although I doubt it will affect the 2016 figures at all).

90s (Philip) – 0.9%
80s (Elizabeth, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent) – 12.0%
70s (Richard, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra) – 3.3%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim, Birgitte) – 59.9%
50s (Andrew, Edward Wessex, Sophie) – 22.0%
40s
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 3.0%
20s (Beatrice, Eugenie) – 0%
Over retirement Age
(Elizabeth, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Anne, Richard, Birgitte, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra – 76.0%

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 18th February, 2016

HM The Queen – 14
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 3

HRH The Prince of Wales – 22
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 12
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 3
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 2
HRH The Duke of York – 12

HRH The Earl of Wessex – 12
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 13
HRH The Princess Royal – 27
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 14
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 5
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 5
HRH The Duke of Kent – 6
HRH Princess Alexandra – 3

FAILURE of British Monarchy Website to UPDATE CC

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: NONE

Once again they had some days up earlier in the week and then not there later in the week but then up again. Strange goings on. Nothing for the 14th February but that isn’t unusual for a Sunday.

Types of Engagements – to 18th February, 2016

Audience – 8
Briefing – 1
Celebrations – 1
Ceremony – 2
Church Service – 2
Conference – 1
Council Meeting – 1
Dinner – 23
Festival – 1
Flypast – 1
Funeral – 4
Gala – 1
Invested Individual – 4
Investiture – 3
Laid Wreath – 2
Lectures – 16
Luncheon – 13
Meeting – 31
Met People – 7
Opened – 22
Other Events – 9 (Guest Edited x 1, Guest Night x 1)
Other Sports – 2
Parade – 2
Presented Awards/Other Things – 7
Presentation – 3
Races – 1
Received –50
Received by – 5
Reception – 31
Recital – 3
Rugby – 4
Salute (Took or Received) – 1
Toured – 7
Viewed – 12
Visit – 73
Visited by – 5

Specific Charities/Organisations that have had an engagement – to 18th February, 2016

This list is my creation based on either my perceived interest of the royals or the suggestions people have made. It doesn’t cover all of any royals’ interests of course and more than one royal may attend an event so they aren’t ‘royal specific’. Again this list will grow as royals attend to their own interests with their engagements.

It should also be noted that this is one cause either specific or generic for each royal. Camilla’s focus is ‘literacy’ but I thought I would point out that this week she did two engagements for Osteoporosis. When I retire, or go to part-time working only in a few years I might be able to spare the time to do a full analysis by interest/charity but at the moment I don’t have the time.

Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme– 11 (Edward 9, Sophie 2)
Literacy Charities – 5 (Camilla)
Masonic Associations – 1 (Kent)
Pitch@Palace – 3 (Andrew)
The Princes Trust – 2 (Charles)

Number of Engagements by Royal Undertaken Overseas

Total 77 (77 – no change)

This list will only have a royal appear when they have undertaken an official engagement overseas.

HRH The Countess of Wessex – 8 (8 – no change)
HRH The Princess Royal – 37 (32 – no change)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 32 (32 – no change)

Future Engagements for February as at 18th February, 2016

The figures in brackets are the number of engagements already completed in February – e.g. on the 28th January the Future Engagements said the Queen would undertake 2 engagements in February. The figure in brackets indicates that she has already undertake 2 – so by that reckoning she should do nothing else for the rest of the month. I am sure that she will have that number up quite quickly once she returns to London.

The Queen – 2 (25)
The Duke of Edinburgh – 5 (3)
The Prince of Wales – 3 (43)
The Duchess of Cornwall – 7 (18)
The Duke of Cambridge – 0 (3)
The Duchess of Cambridge – 1 (4)
Prince Henry of Wales – 0 (2)
The Duke of York – 0 (17)
The Earl of Wessex – 4 (9)
The Countess of Wessex – 6 (11)
The Princess Royal – 43 (35)
The Duke of Gloucester – 7 (6)
The Duchess of Gloucester – 0 (0)
The Duke of Kent – 10 (8)
The Duchess of Kent – 0 (0)
Princess Alexandra – 2 (3)

Am I reading correctly, Princess Anne is going to do 43 engagements in the next ten days? If so, wow! :ohmy: and :clap:

Am I reading correctly, Princess Anne is going to do 43 engagements in the next ten days? If so, wow! :ohmy: and :clap:

I know!! I get tired just reading the things she does in a week and I honestly do not know how her Staff keeps up. :). Wasn't there an article sometime last year where someone said one of HRH's secret weapons is Coca Cola? Considering the caffeine content, I can understand that.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

No - she was scheduled to do 43 engagements in February and so far has done 35 so she only has to do 8 more to reach the number indicated in the FE for February back at the end of January. Some have already exceeded the number the FE indicated they would be doing while others still have some to do before the end of the month.

That 'none' however' refers to this past week and in the past week they had every day, other than Sunday and it is not unusual for there to be no engagements on a Sunday.

That there are still days outstanding from earlier in the year is noted.

The CC is doing really well - at the moment the only date available for this year (yes year) is the 23rd February. Yesterday I could access the 18th and 22nd February but they are now both unavailable. I then went back and put in from the 1st January and still only the 23rd comes up.

Great job - The British Monarchy really needs a boot up its xxxx - this is simply pathetic.

Do you want me to send you 22 February?

Cepe

I will need both the 19th and 22nd - unless they get their act together. They have done something similar in past weeks with days disappearing after being up but this week it is the entire year they have taken down.

Thanks for your help.

After yesterday having nothing up for the year other than the 23rd February they have now updated and have up at least this past week - strange goings on at BP or wherever the office is that updates the British Monarchy website.

Weekly update to 25th February, 2016

This week saw most of the BRF out and about with 75 engagements completed and a couple done by Beatrice not mentioned in the CC (of course).

I only keep a record of activities for Beatrice and Eugenie if they are charity related or the sort of thing that others would have credited in the CC – so not just a ‘dinner’ out unless it is clearly ‘charity’ related so the ‘Forget Me Not’ Lunch Beatrice attended at BP is counted in the ‘unofficial’ count. Had that been any other family member it would have been in the CC as Beatrice is Patron of the ‘Forget Me Not Hospice’. I need assistance with Beatrice and Eugenie as they don’t get the press coverage and nothing in the CC. Duchesschicana has assisted me over the past couple of years with Beatrice but I haven’t any information or any poster who is able to help with Eugenie – yet. I don’t access things like twitter or other social media that many people use … For people who don’t know Beatrice is patron etc of 10 organisations, Eugenie has 1 and for a comparison both Harry and Kate have 12 each. One of Kate’s is ‘honourary member of Wimbledon’ which may be going to change to Patron but that isn’t official yet of course. I am only pointing this out because people are often critical of the Yorks – particularly Beatrice but she has taken on as many patronages almost as the other young royals, except William who has over 30, but is painted as a ‘waste of space’ or ‘lazy’ or many other things and yet she seems to be as keen on doing the ‘royal’ things as any of the others within her generation. No doubt some people will think that I am attacking the Cambridge's - I am not. I am simply pointing out some facts that many people don't know or realise.

I must thank Cepe again for her wonderful assistance with the British Monarchy website plays up – as it did this week.

HM The Queen – 39 (31 – up 8 – 9.5%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 5 (3 – up 2 – 1.2%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 76 (64 – up 12 – 18.6%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall –32 (27 – up 5 – 7.8%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 3 (3 – no change – 0.7%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 7 (4 – up 3 – 1.7%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 3 (3 – no change – 0.7%)
HRH The Duke of York – 34 (29 – up 5 – 8.3%)
Unofficial – 3 (1 – up 2)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 25 (18 – up 7 – 6.1%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 27 (23 – up 4 – 6.6%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 85 (69 – up 16 – 20.8%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 34 (34 – no change – 8.3%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 12 (7 – up 5 – 2.9%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 8 (6 – up 2 – 2.0%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 14 (9 – up 5 – 3.4%)

HRH Princess Alexandra – 5 (4 – up 1 – 1.2%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Princess Royal – 85
HRH The Prince of Wales – 76
HM The Queen – 39
HRH The Duke of York – 34
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 32
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 27
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 25
HRH The Duke of Kent – 14
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 12
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 8
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 7
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 5
HRH Princess Alexandra – 5

Year to date total – 409 (334 – up 75)

I have changed the percentages to be age related rather than family related. The calculations for some categories will have to change as the year unfolds and some people’s age puts them into a new category e.g. from the 21st April there will be two people in the 90s category while until then there will only be one. From December 25th 2016 there will be a change to the 80s as well (although I doubt it will affect the 2016 figures at all).

90s (Philip) – 1.2%
80s (Elizabeth, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent) – 13.0%
70s (Richard, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra) – 5.2%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim, Birgitte) – 57.5%
50s (Andrew, Edward Wessex, Sophie) – 21.0%
40s
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 3.2%
Over retirement Age
(Elizabeth, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Anne, Richard, Birgitte, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra – 75.8%

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 25th February, 2016

HM The Queen – 17
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 5

HRH The Prince of Wales – 26
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 15
HRH The Duke of York – 14

HRH The Earl of Wessex – 15
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 16
HRH The Princess Royal – 32
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 7
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 6
HRH The Duke of Kent – 9

This week was really weird. On the 24th I did a check and both the 19th and 22nd were up so I sent a PM to Cepe to check that there was nothing for the 20th and 21st and she confirmed that was the case. Then the next day, the only date up was the 23rd for the entire year but now all of February is up and most of January.

Missing dates from earlier in the year: 27th January (13 engagements)

Types of Engagements – to 25th February, 2016

This list is slowing growing with 'Named' and 'Performance' being added to the list this week.

Audience – 9
Briefing – 1
Celebrations – 1
Ceremony – 4
Church Service – 2
Conference – 2
Council Meeting – 1
Dinner – 27
Festival – 1
Flypast – 1
Funeral – 4
Gala – 1
Invested Individual – 6
Investiture – 5
Laid Wreath – 2
Lectures – 16
Luncheon – 16
Meeting – 40
Met People – 8
Named – 1
Opened – 28
Other Events – 12 (Coaching Workshop x 1, Boot Camp x 1, Discussion x 1)
Other Sports – 2
Parade – 2
Performance – 1
Presented Awards/Other Things – 9
Presentation – 3
Races – 1
Received –61
Received by – 5
Reception – 42
Recital – 3
Rugby – 4
Toured – 7
Viewed – 13
Visit – 96
Visited by – 5

Specific Charities/Organisations that have had an engagement – to 25th February, 2016

This list is my creation based on either my perceived interest of the royals or the suggestions people have made. It doesn’t cover all of any royals’ interests of course and more than one royal may attend an event so they aren’t ‘royal specific’. Again this list will grow as royals attend to their own interests with their engagements.

It should also be noted that this is one cause either specific or generic for each royal. Camilla’s focus is ‘literacy’ but I thought I would point out that this week she did two engagements for Osteoporosis. When I retire, or go to part-time working only in a few years I might be able to spare the time to do a full analysis by interest/charity but at the moment I don’t have the time.

Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme– 13 (Philip 1, Edward 9, Sophie 3 (NB the CC referred to Edward carrying out duties associated with the DoE Awards but didn’t specify which ones so I didn’t count any of them – but it could easily have been 6 of his engagements this week were DoE related)
Literacy Charities – 6 (Camilla)
Pitch@Palace – 4 (Andrew)
Save the Children – 1 (Anne)
The Art Room – 1 (Kate)

Total 79 (77 – up 2)

This list will only have a royal appear when they have undertaken an official engagement overseas.

HRH The Countess of Wessex – 8 (8 – no change)
HRH The Princess Royal – 39 (37 – up 2)

Future Engagements for February as at 28th January, 2016

The figures in brackets are the number of engagements already completed in February – e.g. on the 28th January the Future Engagements said the Queen would undertake 2 engagements in February. The figure in brackets indicates that she has already undertake 2 – so by that reckoning she should do nothing else for the rest of the month. I am sure that she will have that number up quite quickly once she returns to London.

The Queen – 2 (33)
The Duke of Edinburgh – 5 (5)
The Prince of Wales – 3 (55)
The Duchess of Cornwall – 7 (23)
The Duke of Cambridge – 0 (3)
The Duchess of Cambridge – 1 (7)
Prince Henry of Wales – 0 (2)
The Duke of York – 0 (22)
The Earl of Wessex – 4 (16)
The Countess of Wessex – 6 (16)
The Princess Royal – 43 (46)
The Duke of Gloucester – 7 (11)
The Duchess of Gloucester – 0 (2)
The Duke of Kent – 10 (13)
The Duchess of Kent – 0 (0)
Princess Alexandra – 2 (4)

On Wednesday this week I will put up the 'Future Engagements' numbers for March.

As I said last weekend here is my list of the upcoming events from the British Monarchy Website for March. This list is for events largely outside the palaces where the public will get a chance to see some of the family although not always as it does list 'receptions' for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards and similar activities but rarely lists 'meetings' or 'will receive' or 'will hold an audience with'.

Elizabeth 6
Philip 16
Charles 2
Camilla
William
Kate
Harry
Andrew
Edward 21
Sophie 22
Anne 31
Richard 18
Birgitte 9
Edward 6
Alexandra

This is done to 22nd March as that is as far as the British Monarch website goes in March with the next entry being the 4th April. Good Friday is the 25th March. I did think that there would be something for The Queen on the 24th – Maundy Thursday but at the moment that isn’t up. Nor is there anything for Harry and his trip to Nepal (usually listed quite early as ‘xxxx will undertake engagements in yyyyy’ on the dates of the tour if they aren’t going to spell out the actual engagements. The tour starts on the 20th March and so I would expect it to be mentioned but nothing.

As usual there is virtually nothing listed for Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, Harry or Andrew as they don’t put their engagements up on the main Monarchy website. From the Prince of Wales website I can add the following:

Charles 2
Camilla 1

It only goes up to the 10th March, however. William, Kate and Harry don’t have a ‘diary’ even on that site that I can find to list their upcoming events. Andrew’s website also doesn’t have a ‘diary’ of upcoming events.

Most of the royal family do have a couple of weeks off either side of Easter so it isn't all that much of a surprise to see nothing from late March into early April.
Just a small comparison figure to the end of February:

2015 – 460 engagements
2016 – 423 engagements

The Queen is down 5
Philip is down 10
Charles is down 13
Camilla is down 5
William is down 10
Kate is down 6
Harry is down 4
Andrew is up 7
Edward is down 21
Sophie is up 3
Anne is up 6
Tim is up 29
Richard is the same – 13
Birgitte is down 4
Edward is the same – 17
Michael is down 1
Alexandra is down 2

Maybe this is part of the explanation for the reason why the press are calling out the younger royals as most of the older royals are down on their numbers from last year. Take out Tim’s visit with Anne to the South Atlantic then the total difference between this time last year and this year would be more than 60 fewer engagements from the entire family.

Last edited:
Or because as usual, the younger royals aren't doing many events. Kate/Will/Harry are down as well. I don't think if the senior royals were doing more engagements the press would not be commenting on the younger. It actually might do the opposite. There are already the questions of why the 33 year old is doing less than the 94 year old. DOE and other senior royals doing even more engagements wouldn't help. Press aren't looking at the tallies, they are looking for the young royals to do events, sell stories. Princess Alexandra doing another engagement or two would likely not even hit the news.

January is like August a dead period for Royal events. Kate was making up the engagements she canceled in the fall in February 2015 from being sick from the HG from Charlotte. End of February/Beginning of March of last year, William was in Japan and China on tour. So last year Feb numbers might be higher than usual?

As for March of this year, C&C and Harry are on tour which usually means not much from the Cambridges during the tours. They have a engagement of the 11th plus St Paddy's day which hasn't been announced yet.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

As I said last weekend here is my list of the upcoming events from the British Monarchy Website for March. This list is for events largely outside the palaces where the public will get a chance to see some of the family although not always as it does list 'receptions' for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards and similar activities but rarely lists 'meetings' or 'will receive' or 'will hold an audience with'.

Elizabeth 6
Philip 16
Charles 2
Camilla
William
Kate
Harry
Andrew
Edward 21
Sophie 22
Anne 31
Richard 18
Birgitte 9
Edward 6
Alexandra

This is done to 22nd March as that is as far as the British Monarch website goes in March with the next entry being the 4th April. Good Friday is the 25th March. I did think that there would be something for The Queen on the 24th – Maundy Thursday but at the moment that isn’t up. Nor is there anything for Harry and his trip to Nepal (usually listed quite early as ‘xxxx will undertake engagements in yyyyy’ on the dates of the tour if they aren’t going to spell out the actual engagements. The tour starts on the 20th March and so I would expect it to be mentioned but nothing.

As usual there is virtually nothing listed for Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, Harry or Andrew as they don’t put their engagements up on the main Monarchy website. From the Prince of Wales website I can add the following:

Charles 2
Camilla 1

It only goes up to the 10th March, however. William, Kate and Harry don’t have a ‘diary’ even on that site that I can find to list their upcoming events. Andrew’s website also doesn’t have a ‘diary’ of upcoming events.

Most of the royal family do have a couple of weeks off either side of Easter so it isn't all that much of a surprise to see nothing from late March into early April.
Just a small comparison figure to the end of February:

2015 – 460 engagements
2016 – 423 engagements

The Queen is down 5
Philip is down 10
Charles is down 13
Camilla is down 5
William is down 10
Kate is down 6
Harry is down 4
Andrew is up 7
Edward is down 21
Sophie is up 3
Anne is up 6
Tim is up 29
Richard is the same – 13
Birgitte is down 4
Edward is the same – 17
Michael is down 1
Alexandra is down 2

Maybe this is part of the explanation for the reason why the press are calling out the younger royals as most of the older royals are down on their numbers from last year. Take out Tim’s visit with Anne to the South Atlantic then the total difference between this time last year and this year would be more than 60 fewer engagements from the entire family.

Andrew puts his forward engagements (but only for the following week) on Facebook.

But Ive tracked advance notice of engagements versus what actually happens. The figures for February were 147 (based on figures given the week before the events took place) and 281 actual.

The difference is mainly internal/state meetings and there seems to be quite a lot of prep going on.

So there are 2 issues really - (1) they are doing less and (2) it looks even worse in advance!

Could the lack of advance notice be related to heightened security concerns?

At Christmas most members of the BRF did not pick up flowers, or quickly handed them to their protection officers and the following Sunday, well-wishers' belongings were checked and scanned.

Could it be the family is transitioning the workload behind the scene so less time for public appearances?

Weekly update to 3rd March, 2016

HM The Queen – 45 (39 – up 6 – 9.4%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 12 (5 – up 7 – 2.5%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 82 (76 – up 6 – 17.1%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall –32 (32 – no change – 6.7%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4 (3 – up 1 – 0.8%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 7 (7 – up 3 – 1.5%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 3 (3 – no change – 0.6%)
HRH The Duke of York – 44 (34 – up 10 – 9.2%)
Unofficial – 3 (3 – no change)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 33 (25 – up 8 – 6.9%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 34 (27 – up 7 – 7.1%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 96 (85 – up 9 – 20.0%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 34 (34 – no change – 7.1%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 19 (12 – up 7 – 4.0%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 9 (8 – up 1 – 1.9%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 20 (14 – up 6 – 4.2%)

HRH Princess Alexandra – 5 (5 – no change – 1.0%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Princess Royal – 96
HRH The Prince of Wales – 82
HM The Queen – 45
HRH The Duke of York – 34
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 34
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 33
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 32
HRH The Duke of Kent – 20
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 19
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 12
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 9
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 7
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4

Year to date total – 479 (409 – up 70)

90s (Philip) – 2.5%
80s (Elizabeth, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent) – 13.6%
70s (Richard, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra) – 5.0%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim, Birgitte) – 52.1%
50s (Andrew, Edward Wessex, Sophie) – 23.2%
40s
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 2.9%
Over retirement Age
(Elizabeth, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Anne, Richard, Birgitte, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra – 73.9%

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 3rd March, 2016

HM The Queen – 19
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 9

HRH The Prince of Wales – 28
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 15
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 4
HRH The Duke of York – 17

HRH The Earl of Wessex – 18
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 19
HRH The Princess Royal – 36
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 10
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 7
HRH The Duke of Kent – 12

Missing dates from earlier in the year: 27th January (13 engagements)

Types of Engagements – to 3rd March, 2016

Audience – 12
Briefing – 1
Called Upon – 2
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 5
Church Service – 4
Concert – 1
Conference – 2
Council Meeting – 1
Dinner – 35
Festival – 1
Flypast – 1
Forum – 1
Funeral – 4
Gala – 1
Invested Individual – 6
Investiture – 6
Laid Wreath – 2
Lectures – 17
Luncheon – 20
Meeting – 43
Met People – 9
Named – 1
Opened – 37
Other Events – 15 (Tiffin x 1, Rangers Division x 1, Discourse x 1)
Other Sports – 2
Parade – 2
Performance – 2
Presented Awards/Other Things – 10
Presentation – 3
Races – 1
Received –70
Received by – 5
Reception – 51
Recital – 3
Rugby – 5
Toured – 7
Viewed – 14
Visit – 111
Visited by – 5

Specific Charities/Organisations that have had an engagement – to 3rd March, 2016

Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme– 25 (Philip 2, Edward 16, Sophie 7)
Literacy Charities – 6 (Camilla)
Pitch@Palace – 5 (Andrew)
Save the Children – 1 (Anne)
The Art Room – 1 (Kate)

Total 92 (79 – up 13)

HRH The Earl of Wessex – 7 (0 – up 7)
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 14 (8 – up 6)
HRH The Princess Royal – 39 (37 – no change)

Weekly update to 10th March, 2016

HM The Queen – 51 (45 – up 6 – 9.1%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 14 (12 – up 2 – 2.5%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 91 (82 – up 9 – 16.2%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall –34 (32 – up 2 – 6.1%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 8 (4 – up 4 – 1.4%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 11 (7 – up 4 – 2.0%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 6 (3 – up 3 – 1.1%)
HRH The Duke of York – 47 (44 – up 3 – 8.4%)
Unofficial – 5 (3 – up 2)
HRH The Earl of Wessex - 45 (33 – up 12 – 8.0%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 46 (34 – up 12 – 8.2%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 105 (96 – up 9 – 18.7%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence - 34 (34 – no change – 6.1%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 26 (19 – up 7 – 4.6%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 18 (9 – up 9 – 3.2%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 20 (20 – no change – 3.6%)

HRH Princess Alexandra – 5 (5 – no change – 0.9%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Princess Royal – 105
HRH The Prince of Wales – 91
HM The Queen – 51
HRH The Duke of York – 47
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 46
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 45
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 34
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 26
HRH The Duke of Kent – 20
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 18
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 14
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 11
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 8
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 6

Year to date total – 561 (479 – up 82)

90s (Philip) – 2.5%
80s (Elizabeth, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent) – 12.7%
70s (Richard, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra) – 5.5%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim, Birgitte) – 50.3%
50s (Andrew, Edward Wessex, Sophie) – 24.6%
40s
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 4.5%
Over retirement Age
(Elizabeth, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Anne, Richard, Birgitte, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra – 70.9%

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 10th March, 2016

HM The Queen – 21
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 11

HRH The Prince of Wales – 32
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 17
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 5
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 5
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 5
HRH The Duke of York – 20

HRH The Earl of Wessex – 22