British Royal Family Engagements 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Sovereign Grant is more for the head of state functions- staff, building, hosting garden parties, state dinners, transportation of the monarch.

If the U.K. Government sends a Royal to a foreign country, the U.K. Government would pay for it. A realm pays for a visit from a royal, like the Cambridges in Canada. The specific charity may pay for the royal engagement like when William went to France to watch England in the Euros that would be billed to the FA or if Edward went to Italy for the DoE awards billed to DoE award I would image. Then there are the moneys from the 2 duchies to help out.

Thank you Skippy Boo

One have to remember; Charles, Anne, Edward & Sophie and Andrew have taken lots of responsibility from The Queen, Philip, The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret. They are naturally more busy than the younger royals. Now, some responsibilities are being passed down to William and Catherine and Harry. Their workload will increase even more than it has.

Although, we must keep in mind, the Cambridge's workload is increasing, but they will always put their family first. The older royals can do more because they don't have babies at home to look after. They're free to take on more that they're comfortable with. George and Charlotte will always come first and that is important.

We mustn't expect the Cambridge's to run their household like the royals of the past. Kids left with the nannies most of the time. That's not going to happen. No matter how much responsibility they take on.

If you genuinely believe that these kids aren't spending a lot, if not most of their time, with their nannies you would be mistaken.

That is why they have them. They would be spending more time with them because they can but that doesn't mean that they aren't spending most of the time with their nannies.

Most of the unofficial photos we have of George are taken when he is with nanny and not with Kate.

As for assuming they will always have this time - that is assuming that the Queen doesn't pass away within the next few years. Once William is the heir apparent he won't have the time and Kate will have to step up whether she likes it or not.

The main reason why quantity of engagements is necessary is that they not only have to do something they have to be seen to be doing it as they are getting a lot of money and the British public rightly demand value for money - and that equates to them being seen out and about with the people, not in an office wheeling and dealing behind the scenes for one or two charities.

If you genuinely believe that these kids aren't spending a lot, if not most of their time, with their nannies you would be mistaken.

That is why they have them. They would be spending more time with them because they can but that doesn't mean that they aren't spending most of the time with their nannies.

Most of the unofficial photos we have of George are taken when he is with nanny and not with Kate.

As for assuming they will always have this time - that is assuming that the Queen doesn't pass away within the next few years. Once William is the heir apparent he won't have the time and Kate will have to step up whether she likes it or not.

The main reason why quantity of engagements is necessary is that they not only have to do something they have to be seen to be doing it as they are getting a lot of money and the British public rightly demand value for money - and that equates to them being seen out and about with the people, not in an office wheeling and dealing behind the scenes for one or two charities.

Yes, I know the nanny is with the kids too, but William and Catherine are there with them the majorly of the time.

We know the royals must be seen, but it would help if people paid more valuable attention to their work, and stop worrying about the total number of engagements they've done over the course of the year. The truth is people are far more into Catherine's wardrobe, than they are in what she's doing. I know the clothes will be part of the focus, but I think the majority of the attention should be on the quality of the work.

It would help if the Palace would use social media to their advantage and show the royals on the job even behind the scenes. People have to understand and see the amount of work it takes for these young royals to do what they do.

Also, the more responsibility that's handed down, the more work there's to do. William has said in interviews that he often let The Queen know they are willing to help more.

I believe Camilla's numbers are fairly standard for her. I think she's only hit the 300 mark once or twice since her marriage.

The reasoning behind her numbers is typically that she's a 60+ woman who hasn't enjoyed the best of health. Given some of the criticism of Kate for her numbers, I do find it interesting that Camilla doesn't get more criticism for her numbers, but then Kate is someone the press/public want to see a lot of, while Camilla is not.

I am conscience that the c200-250 is fairly standard for her, but I do think that as the future consort, she does need to up her numbers a bit.

Thanks Cepe for putting up those CC entries.

I will start putting up the rest of my weekly counts later today - now that I have a working computer.

In late September I had a virus in the system that started to cause major problems - not only for my home computer but our school system and I had to delete everything so had to go back to the drawing board.

By the end of tomorrow I should have my figures for the year put up.

I have Kate at 144 to the 19th December.

I also will do an analysis of each individual's 'types of engagements' if people are interested (I am doing it for my own enjoyment) and a month on month tally to see if there really is a 'padding on figures' for the end of the year for some royals but not others - as alleged elsewhere on the internet.

Looking forward to seeing your updated numbers, when you are ready!

I am conscience that the c200-250 is fairly standard for her, but I do think that as the future consort, she does need to up her numbers a bit.

I suspect that will happen as the Queen and Philip step back a bit and the next in lines take on more.

Unlike Kate I do have a certain amount of sympathy for Camilla, marrying into the RF in your 60s and all it entails can't have been easy.

What is the breakdown of solo engagements for Camilla v joint (with Charles)? I know you are working on the data Muriel! :)

Camilla was 57 when she married Charles in April 2005.

Oops typo! 50s not 60s! :ohmy:

Not 20s or even 30s though, with your children in their adulthood; starting a totally new, very public and much critiqued life - not a walk in the park by any means.

Oops typo! 50s not 60s! :ohmy:

Not 20s or even 30s though, with your children in their adulthood; starting a totally new, very public and much critiqued life - not a walk in the park by any means.

I agree with Muriel that I would expect more in the way of 300 engagements from Camilla.

I think the biggest difference between her and other women marrying into the family, particularly Kate, is that she was widely hated when she started out, whereas Kate was much loved (there was perhaps some indifference to Sophie). Not only was Camilla 57 when starting out on her Royal life but she could never be sure of the reception she was going to get - I think that took a lot of guts. Kate was virtually guaranteed an ecstatic welcome and a warm press.

When you are taking your first steps in public, I would think it's much easer to do it knowing everybody is on your side.

The warm press is an overstatement. They are the one who ridicule her for years, going after her class background for years before the engagement.

A public life also wasn't on the top of Camilla's bucket list either. Sometimes you do what you really rather not do for the one you love. With knowing Charles for decades, she pretty much knew what would be expected of her and in my eyes, she's done a wonderful job of it. Everyone that I've read that has met her, has described her as a warm and easy going person.

The warm press is an overstatement. They are the one who ridicule her for years, going after her class background for years before the engagement.

There are always going to be critics. Nobody is going to be 100% adored but I think there is a huge difference between the snobs critical of Kate's background (who I think were more critical of Carol than of Kate) and the vicious hatred that Camilla faced.

I do think one of the many reasons why Catherine get so much flack for her work as a senior royal, is because the "lazy" reputation dates back to her courtship years. They simply feel like she's not doing enough, despite her upping commitments this year.

I think it goes with why people think she hasn't been given the family Order. They want her to go above and beyond to prove something to them.

I think the Duchess of Cambridge has done a magnificent job since joining the royal family and she's upping her game too. She's also being handed down some responsibility with time.

Weekly update to 31st December, 2016

HM The Queen – 334 (8.5%)
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 196 (5.0%)
HRH The Prince of Wales – 543 (13.8%)
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 244 (6.2%)
HRH The Duke of Cambridge - 194 (4.9%)
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 144 (3.7%)
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 180 (4.6%)
HRH The Duke of York – 329 (8.3%)
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 8 (0.2%) (Unofficial 41)
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 10 (0.3%) (Unofficial 3)
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 351 (8.9%)
HRH The Countess of Wessex - 199 (5.0%)
Viscount Severn – 3 (30.1%)
Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor – 4 (0.1%)
HRH The Princess Royal - 504 (12.8%)
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 92 (2.3%)
HRH The Duke of Gloucester - 212 (5.4%)
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester - 122 (3.1%)
HRH The Duke of Kent – 166 (4.2%)
HRH The Duchess of Kent – (0%)
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 11 (0.3%)
HRH Princess Michael of Kent - 11 (0.3%)
HRH Princess Alexandra – 86 2.2%)

The 'league table'

HRH The Prince of Wales – 543
HRH The Princess Royal – 504
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 351
HM The Queen – 334
HRH The Duke of York – 329
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 244
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 211
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 199
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 196
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 194
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 180
HRH The Duke of Kent – 166
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 144
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 122
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 92
HRH Princess Alexandra – 86
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 11
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 11
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 10
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 8
Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor – 4
Viscount Severn – 3
HRH The Duchess of Kent – 0

Year to date total – 3942

I have changed the percentages to be age related rather than family related. The calculations for some categories will have to change as the year unfolds and some people’s age puts them into a new category e.g. from the 21st April there will be two people in the 90s category while until then there will only be one. From December 25th 2016 there will be a change to the 80s as well (although I doubt it will affect the 2016 figures at all).

90s (Elizabeth, Philip) – 11.4%
80s (Edward Kent, Katherine Kent) – 6.2%
70s (Richard, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra) – 10.0%
60s (Charles, Camilla, Anne, Tim, Birgitte) – 36.3%
50s (Andrew, Edward Wessex, Sophie) – 22.3%
40s
30s (William, Kate, Harry) – 13.1%
20s (Beatrice, Eugenie) – 0.5%
Under 20 (James, Louise, George, Charlotte) – 0.2%
Over retirement Age (Elizabeth, Philip, Charles, Camilla, Anne, Richard, Birgitte, Edward Kent, Katherine Kent, Michael, Marie-Christine, Alexandra – 63.9%

Days on which official engagements were undertaken to the 31st December, 2016

HM The Queen – 129
HRH The Duke of Edinburgh – 120
HRH The Prince of Wales – 173
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 103
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 86
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 66
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 94
HRH The Duke of York – 136
HRH Princess Beatrice of York – 7
HRH Princess Eugenie of York – 9
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 141
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 109
Viscount Severn – 2
Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor – 3
HRH The Princess Royal – 188
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 55
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 107
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 75
HRH The Duke of Kent – 107
HRH The Duchess of Kent – 0
HRH Prince Michael of Kent – 10
HRH Princess Michael of Kent – 10
HRH Princess Alexandra – 65

FAILURE of British Monarchy Website to UPDATE CC

The weekly failure of the British Monarchy website: –-

Dates missing from earlier in the year: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 23rd and 30th January, 14th, 20th and 21st February, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th March, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 17th and 30th April, 1st May, 19th June, 30th and 31st July, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd, 27th and 28th August, 3rd and 4th September, 8th, 9th and 15th October, 11th, 17th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st December, 2016 2016.

A number of these dates would have had no engagements but given the slackness of the online CC these days it isn’t always clear. Rather than ‘No Records Found’ it would make more sense to put something like ‘No Court Circular Today’ to indicate that there was nothing to report.

Types of Engagements – to 31st December, 2016

I will only be putting up engagements once they have had one for the year so if it isn’t here then there has been none of that type yet. As the year unfolds this list will grow.

Afternoon Party – 35
Audience – 103
Ballet – 2
Briefing – 11
Called Upon – 26
Celebrations – 18
Ceremony – 57
Challenge – 2
Church Service – 84
Colloquium – 1
Commemorative Service – 39
Concert – 40
Conference – 33
Council Meeting – 16
Court – 1
Cricket – 4
Dedication – 7
Dialogue – 2
Dinner – 320
Exhibition – 4
Festival – 9
Flypast – 1
Football – 3
Forum – 7
Funeral – 11
Gala – 5
Garden Party – 6
Golf – 9
Inspected Troops – 5
Invested Individual – 25 (Richard – 2 – SJJ, Birgitte – 1 – SJJ)
Investiture – 34 (1 St John of Jerusalem, 1 Masonic)
Laid Wreath – 36
Launched – 20
Lectures – 25
Luncheon – 160
Meetings – 264
Met People – 79
Named – 9
Opened – 220
Other Events – 348 ()
Other Sports – 59 ()
Parade – 9
Performance – 33
Polo – 1
Presented Awards – 76
Presentations – 7
Races – 24
Received – 412
Received Address – 6
Received by – 109
Reception – 412
Recital – 4
Rededication – 3
Reflection – 1
Re-Opened – 6
Replied to Address – 6
Rugby – 13
Seminar – 3
State Banquet – 9
Summit – 3
Symposium – 4
Tea – 13
Tennis – 16
Took Salute – 19
Toured – 29
Unveiled – 24
Viewed – 72
Visit – 837
Visited by – 17

Specific Charities/Organisations that have had an engagement – to 31st December, 2016

This list is my creation based on either my perceived interest of the royals or the suggestions people have made. It doesn’t cover all of any royals interests of course and more than one royal may attend an event so they aren’t ‘royal specific’. Again this list will grow as royals attend to their own interests with their engagements.

It should also be noted that this is one cause either specific or generic for each royal. Camilla’s focus is ‘literacy’ but I thought I would point out that this week she did two engagements for Osteoporosis. When I retire, or go to part-time working only in a few years I might be able to spare the time to do a full analysis by interest/charity but at the moment I don’t have the time.

Blindness – 5 (Andrew – 1, Sophie – 3, Birgitte – 1)
Conservation – 15 (William – 12, Kate – 3)
Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme – 225 (The Queen – 1, Philip – 16, Harry – 1, Edward – 171, Sophie – 35, Anne – 1)
Literacy – 11 (Camilla)
Masonic Associations – 9 (Kent)
Music – 10 (Richard – 1, Birgitte – 7, Alexandra – 2)
Pitch@Palace – 34 (The Queen – 1, Andrew – 33)
Red Cross – 1 (Sophie – 1)
Save the Children – 5 (Anne)
Sentebele – 5 (Harry)
St John of Jerusalem – 29 (Richard – 25, Birgitte – 4)
The Art Room – 2 (Kate)
The Princes Trust – 13 (The Queen 1, Charles 12)
War Graves – 5 (Camilla – 1, Tim – 1, Kent – 3) (Tim was received by the Duke of Kent when taking on the position of Vice-Chairman of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission)

Number of Engagements by Royal Undertaken Overseas

Total 866

This list will only have a royal appear when they have undertaken an official engagement overseas.

HRH The Prince of Wales – 114
HRH The Duchess of Cornwall – 79
HRH The Duke of Cambridge – 79
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge – 66
HRH Prince Henry of Wales – 88
HRH The Duke of York – 73
HRH The Earl of Wessex – 130
HRH The Countess of Wessex – 43
HRH The Princess Royal – 100
Vice-Admiral Tim Laurence – 52
HRH The Duke of Gloucester – 13
HRH The Duchess of Gloucester – 13
HRH The Duke of Kent – 10
HRH Princess Alexandra – 6

The Queen – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 4
Audience – 103
Church Service – 6
Council Meeting – 13
Dedication – 1
Dinner – 1
Flypast – 1
Funeral – 1
Inspected Troops – 3
Invested Individual – 21
Investiture – 8
Laid Wreath – 3
Lectures – 1
Luncheon – 16
Met People – 26
Named – 2
Opened – 14
Other Events – 32
Performance – 7
Presented Awards – 10
Races – 7
Received – 84
Received Address – 6
Received by – 2
Reception – 18
Replied to Address – 6
State Banquet – 1
Tea – 1
Took Salute – 5
Toured – 6
Unveiled – 6
Viewed – 22
Visit – 24
Visited by – 8

The Duke of Edinburgh – Type of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 4
Celebrations – 1
Ceremony – 1
Church Service – 9
Conference – 1
Council Meeting – 1
Cricket – 1
Dinner – 20
Funeral – 2
Laid Wreath – 1
Launched – 1
Lectures – 1
Luncheon – 20
Meetings – 2
Met People – 16
Named – 2
Opened – 11
Other Events – 32
Performance – 4
Presented Awards – 7
Races – 7
Received – 16
Received by – 2
Reception – 34
State Banquet – 1
Took Salute – 3
Toured – 6
Unveiled – 3
Viewed – 17
Visit – 31
Visited by – 3

194 official engagements for William. only two less than Philip. 144 for Catherine and 180 for Harry. All three are increasing their numbers.

Not only more engagements but 'heavier' and more important roles as well.

Thank you for sharing your tally with us IluvBertie.

The Prince of Wales – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 2
Briefing – 2
Called Upon – 9
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 4
Challenge – 1
Church Service – 5
Commemorative Service – 7
Concert – 6
Conference – 7
Dialogue – 1
Dinner – 33
Forum – 2
Gala – 3
Invested Individual – 1
Investiture – 10
Laid Wreath – 2
Launched – 1
Luncheon – 5
Meetings – 68
Met People – 8
Opened – 13
Other Events – 38
Performance – 3
Presented Awards – 6
Received – 101
Received by – 21
Reception – 53
Recital – 1
Rededication – 1
Re-Opened – 1
Seminar – 1
State Banquet – 1
Summit – 31
Tea – 2
Took Salute – 1
Toured – 3
Unveiled – 2
Viewed – 6
Visit – 128
Visited by – 4

The Duchess of Cornwall – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 2
Briefing – 1
Called Upon – 3
Celebrations – 3
Ceremony – 2
Challenge – 1
Church Service – 4
Commemorative Service – 4
Concert – 2
Council Meeting – 1
Dinner – 14
Festival – 2
Gala – 1
Laid Wreath – 2
Launched – 1
Luncheon – 4
Met People – 5
Named – 1
Opened – 11
Other Events – 28
Other Sports – 1
Performance – 2
Presented Awards – 4
Presentations – 1
Races – 1
Received – 22
Received by – 14
Reception – 35
Recital – 2
Re-Opened – 1
State Banquet – 1
Tea – 1
Took Salute – 1
Toured – 1
Unveiled – 1
Viewed – 3
Visit – 78
Visited by – 1

The Duke of Cambridge – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 2
Briefing – 1
Called Upon – 2
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 4
Church Service – 2
Commemorative Service – 3
Conference – 2
Council Meeting – 1
Cricket – 1
Dedication – 1
Dinner – 11
Festival – 1
Football – 2
Forum – 1
Funeral – 1
Inspected Troops – 1
Investiture – 9
Laid Wreath – 4
Launched – 3
Luncheon – 4
Meetings – 8
Met People – 5
Opened – 6
Other Events – 21
Other Sports – 5
Parade – 2
Performance – 1
Presented Awards – 2
Received – 18
Received by – 8
Reception – 13
Re-Opened – 1
Rugby – 1
Toured – 2
Viewed – 3
Visit – 49

The Duchess of Cambridge – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 2
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 3
Church Service – 3
Cricket – 1
Dedication – 1
Dinner – 7
Festival – 1
Inspected Troops – 1
Investiture – 1
Laid Wreath – 3
Launched – 2
Luncheon – 4
Meetings – 4
Met People – 4
Opened – 5
Other Events – 18
Other Sports – 7
Parade – 1
Performance – 1
Presented Awards – 2
Received – 7
Received by – 7
Reception – 10
Tea – 1
Toured – 2
Viewed – 2
Visit – 42

Prince Henry of Wales – Types of Engagements

Briefing – 3
Called Upon – 5
Celebrations – 1
Ceremony – 2
Church Service – 2
Concert – 2
Conference – 1
Cricket – 1
Dinner – 4
Festival – 1
Football – 1
Golf – 1
Investiture – 1
Laid Wreath – 5
Launched – 3
Luncheon – 4
Meetings – 11
Met People – 3
Opened – 3
Other Events – 20
Other Sports – 9
Polo – 1
Presented Awards – 2
Presentations – 7
Received – 6
Received by – 11
Reception – 23
Rugby – 2
Symposium – 1
Unveiled – 1
Viewed – 1
Visit – 54

The Duke of York – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 1
Ballet – 2
Briefing – 2
Called Upon – 3
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 3
Church Service – 4
Commemorative Service – 1
Concert – 2
Conference – 1
Dinner – 30
Festival – 1
Forum – 1
Funeral – 1
Garden Party – 1
Golf – 8
Laid Wreath – 3
Launched – 6
Lectures – 2
Luncheon – 23
Meetings – 13
Met People – 7
Opened – 17
Other Events – 32
Presented Awards – 10
Races – 2
Received – 62
Received by – 8
Reception – 33
Symposium – 1
Tea – 3
Visit – 50
Visited by – 1

Princess Beatrice of York – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 1
Church Service – 1
Garden Party – 1
Luncheon – 1
Other Events – 2
Reception – 2

Princess Eugenie of York – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 1
Church Service – 1
Garden Party – 1
Luncheon – 1
Other Events – 2
Reception – 3

The Earl of Wessex – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 1
Called Upon – 2
Ceremony – 3
Church Service – 2
Concert – 3
Conference – 1
Dinner – 69
Exhibition – 1
Funeral – 1
Laid Wreath – 1
Launched – 1
Luncheon – 22
Meetings – 72
Met People – 3
Named – 1
Opened – 7
Other Events – 22
Other Sports – 5
Parade – 1
Performance – 7
Received – 6
Received by – 16
Reception – 36
Rededication – 1
Seminar – 1
Summit – 1
Symposium – 2
Toured – 3
Visit – 91

The Countess of Wessex – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 1
Called Upon – 1
Celebrations – 2
Ceremony – 7
Church Service – 5
Colloquium – 1
Concert – 3
Conference – 1
Dedication – 1
Dinner – 20
Exhibition – 1
Forum – 2
Funeral – 2
Garden Party – 1
Luncheon – 18
Meetings – 41
Opened – 8
Other Events – 14
Other Sports – 9
Parade – 1
Performance – 1
Races – 1
Received – 1
Received by – 4
Reception – 16
Summit – 1
Tea – 1
Unveiled – 1
Visit – 37

Viscount Severn – Types of Engagements

Church Service – 1
Visit – 2

Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor – Types of Engagements

Church Service – 1
Luncheon – 1
Visit – 2

Ok why are the minor children counted? Are they considered 'working' royals?

LaRae

The Princess Royal – Types of Engagements

Afternoon Party – 2
Celebrations – 3
Ceremony – 17
Church Service – 9
Concert – 2
Conference – 17
Dedication – 2
Dialogue – 1
Dinner – 58
Exhibition – 1
Festival – 1
Forum – 1
Garden Party – 1
Investiture – 3
Laid Wreath – 7
Launched – 2
Lectures – 8
Luncheon – 12
Meetings – 32
Met People – 1
Named – 2
Opened – 65
Other Events – 29
Other Sports – 13
Parade – 2
Performance – 1
Presented Awards – 11
Presentations – 4
Races – 3
Received – 21
Received by – 11
Reception – 62
Rugby – 5
Seminar – 1
Tea – 1
Took Salute – 1
Toured – 3
Unveiled – 4
Viewed – 9
Visit – 115

Tim Laurence – Types of Engagements

Ceremony – 2
Church Service – 5
Concert – 1
Dinner – 12
Festival – 1
Laid Wreath – 3
Lectures – 7
Luncheon – 2
Meetings – 1
Met People – 1
Opened – 4
Other Events – 8
Other Sports – 6
Parade – 1
Performance – 1
Presentations – 1
Received by – 4
Reception – 12
Rugby – 5
State Banquet – 1
Took Salute – 1
Toured – 3
Unveiled – 1
Viewed – 9
Visit – 12

Ok why are the minor children counted? Are they considered 'working' royals?

LaRae

I believe Bertie counts every royal who gets a mention in the CC. Louise and James got mentions, therefore they get counted.

Back
Top Bottom