Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 4: Dec. 2004 - February 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 cm heels??????????in pictures her heels dont look to be more than 10,15 is too high

Anna_R said:
Some more from the Circus

Is Letizia holding little Victoria , the daughter of Infanta Elena ? Or is this someone else ?

love , Amilia

It is a beautiful picture. I prefer this than the card that the King and Queen had this year.

She is holding Carla. Carla is the daughter of Letizia's youngest sister, Erika Ortiz.

Emily said:
She is holding Carla. Carla is the daughter of Letizia's youngest sister, Erika Ortiz.

Oh thank you :) I think Carla looks like Victoria verry much

lucys said:
Aside from the family christmas card, Felipe and Letizia sent their own "New years" card. It's a lovely, informal, youthful image--much better than the family card.
Ennyllorac said:
It is a beautiful picture. I prefer this than the card that the King and Queen had this year.
I absolutely loved everything about it. The picture, their monogram and especially the message, much more personal than the one from the King and Queen (that means it was handwritten and not simply printed....)

Loved it, thank you lucys for posting that!

lucys said:
I love this picture and the card.

rchainho said:
Letizia's shoes in la vanguardia. There are too tall?!?! I think that her feet are suffering.
OUCH!!!! I don't know how she wears these. My feet swell up just looking at those heels.

Anna_R said:
I absolutely loved everything about it. The picture, their monogram and especially the message, much more personal than the one from the King and Queen (that means it was handwritten and not simply printed....)

Once again, I absolutely agree with you, Anna!

Yes, I also love everything about it; love the cosy photo and, most especially, the personalised touch of it! They surely got a few more points in my books with this wonderful card! :)

kinneret5764 said:
OUCH!!!! I don't know how she wears these. My feet swell up just looking at those heels.
Well, actually my shoes are almost all this high... it would be hard to run the slopes with them, but I perfecty do my day-to-day life on them, like walking on cobblestones, riding the trains and buses and all those things... At least, I don't think Letizia has to do all that, like I do! :D

lucys said:
where were taken the pics?

Anna_R said:

Can I ask what the inscription on the card reads? I don't read Spanish. :eek:

Thanks lucys for the link to the cards. It is indeed a very nice picture of Felipe and Letizia; so cozy and personal -- a different but nice perspective of this couple that is always so professional in their look and demeanour when out and about.

Alexandria said:
Can I ask what the inscription on the card reads? I don't read Spanish.
The message says:

"Thank you for all the wishes we've received. And we hope as well that the new year of 2005 to be stupendous to everyone"

Alexandria said:
Can I ask what the inscription on the card reads? I don't read Spanish. :eek:

Thanks lucys for the link to the cards. It is indeed a very nice picture of Felipe and Letizia; so cozy and personal -- a different but nice perspective of this couple that is always so professional in their look and demeanour when out and about.

"Thank you so much for the good wishes that we have received. We also hope that the new year 2005 will be fantastic for all."

Felipe -Principe de Asturias Leticia - Princesa de Asturias

Thanks Anna_R and Ennyllorac for the translation.

A nice, simple message so well said! (Although I don't expect anything less from this couple!)

The card is great! I love the picture, quite informal. And it is really nice that the massage is handwritten. It shows that even if they don't care (which I doubt;)) they put in effort.

waooooooooooo Anna those are great wallpapers, Girl!!! Thanks y already put one on my pc.

The Academy of TV offers to Letizia Ortiz the presidency honor

Madrid, the Academy of Television (ATV) has offered to Princess de Asturias, Letizia Ortiz, the presidency of honor of the institution. This offer has been confirmed by the Zarzuela, that would have indicated the president of the institution, Ignacio Rooms, that still are soon for making a decision.

The official supply was materialized hardly a month ago , but Ignacio Rooms remembers that it was a year ago, nothing else to be made official the commitment of Letizia Ortiz with Prince de Asturias, when he commented of informal way the desire to him of which she presided over this academy honorary. Then, the fiance of Don Felipe de Borbón made see the premature thing of the proposal. Now, the Zarzuela returns to request time before giving an answer.

The Academy understands that the presence of Princess de Asturias in its presidency of honor would be a (aglutinador) and integrating factor of first order. Founded on 1997, the Academy of the TV has 800 partners. Every year grants prizes destined to recognize the work of journalists and programs. Another one of the valued awards more is the "Whole a life" (Todo una vida»)to the best professional trajectory, than this year has fallen to Tomás of the Quadra Salcedo, impeller of the Route Quetzal.

Letizia Ortiz, journalist of formation and profession, that "newscast Television 2" of the TVE-1 presented/displayed until the eve of the announcement of her married commitment, continue being member of the Academy of Television, to which she was associated during her passage by the TVE, first in the Channel 24 Hours and soon in the central news. Before she had worked in Bloomberg and CNN+. Princess de Asturias has not wanted to break the bows that united to her with her profession. Of this form, besides to stay like member of the ATV, she is one of the 5.500 partners whereupon counts the Association of the Press of Madrid.
P075-NAC-TEL-D3-N3_1.jpg

Letizia Ortiz is licensed in Journalism
http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_tele29247.htm

Last edited:
Great job, Anna!
What A MUST indeed!
Really, really nice! Congratulations! :)

Isabel said:
That's true. When I first started wearing heals that were three inches, I was very uncomfortable and uneasy. But, now, several years later, they are as comfortable as my running shoes. I put them and walk around all day without feeling a thing. The important thing is to wear good shoes of high quality that fit you well.
But wearing these kind of shoes with 10/12 cm is too much for the feet. Here are a demonstration. Maybe she has the consequences in her feet in the future. :(

Attachments

• feet1.jpg
    feet1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 294
Reason to worry about heels

rchainho said:
But wearing these kind of shoes with 10/12 cm is too much for the feet. Here are a demonstration. Maybe she has the consequences in her feet in the future. :(
As you get older the stress on the ball of the foot causes all kinds of problems. Even having the shoes professionally made does not change the fact that you are putting the body weight on the ball of the foot for extended periods of time. Perhaps after she becomes pregnant the need for comfort will take precedence.

rchainho said:
i understand for Princess of Austria because she is short she can upper whatsoever any dresses shoes heels what she height?

Sara Boyce

And the impatient little boy in question is...Miguel!! How sweet he is!! Yes Emily, it's nice to see Felipe's interest in Carla, and also Letizia's interest in Juan, Pablo and Miguel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom