State Visit from Latvia to Spain: October 18-19, 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Here they go again.

The president of Latvia is visiting Spain and they lunched with her today and there's a Gala Dinner tonight. From the Casa Real website.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 575
Last edited:
Same top from other time but the scirt is completely new and a new model and best of all a new tiara. I belive is the flouer tiara. Very diferent but i like , like always.

You're referring to this top?

Attachments

• peru17g.jpg
    peru17g.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,939
I hope we get more pictures soon! I want to see the tiara a bit closer up, and perhaps have a better quality pic before I critique the look!

Here are more photos of Letizia at the gala. She looks absolutely stunning, and I love her gala dress, I'm certain it's going to be one of my favs!

Attachments

• Letizia1.jpg
    Letizia1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 567
  • eizai.jpg
    eizai.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5,895
  • Letizia2.jpg
    Letizia2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Letizia3.jpg
    Letizia3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,251
She is wearing a different tiara! Is this the one Cristina wore at here wedding?

Her hair also reminds me of Infanta Cristina's at her wedding. It looks lovely.

I must admit I am a bit taken back by the skirt of her dress. I used to think only Danish royal women wore such material...

The dress is beautiful, the tiara as well. But IMO crown princess Letizia looks very stiff in the new pictures (thanks for posting them)...in some it looks as if she would have stopped breathing for a while.

A much softer colour.

Attachments

• Lety.jpg
    Lety.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 434
Letizia looks stunning from the waist up. The skirt is horrible, her first bad mistake since she's been married in my opinion. Its all bunched up at the waist and the iridescent material doesn't go with the bold red top. She does look like she has a more womanly figure because of the cut of the top though.

This gala is supposed to be for the President of Latvia right?
For some reason Getty spelled it Letonia. I was all confused thinking it was some obscure country I hadn't heard of

Attachments

• 51493949.jpg
    51493949.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 321
  • 51493952.jpg
    51493952.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 51493950.jpg
    51493950.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 374
  • 51493947.jpg
    51493947.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 367
  • 51493945.jpg
    51493945.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 330
  • 51493944.jpg
    51493944.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 51493943.jpg
    51493943.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 51493942.jpg
    51493942.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 51493940.jpg
    51493940.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 330
  • 51493936.jpg
    51493936.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 365
Yep, stunning from the top up, The skirt looks like someone made it in their home economics class, and the color doesen`t go very well wit the top.The Skirt looks to big. The tiara is beautiful and the makeup is as always perfect.

The oversized sash doesent help though.

Here's that woman again who's trying to play princess. The push up bra is very vulgar. Hollywood would have been a better place for her. She doesn't have an inch of class :(

I have to say though, I don't like the make up she has on. Sometimes the foundation she wears makes her face look pale in comparison to the rest of her body. Here are some photos as examples. I wish she'd go back to the make up she used at the Danish wedding. It was flawless!

Attachments

• Letizia.jpg
    Letizia.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 394
  • Letizia3.jpg
    Letizia3.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,558
  • Letizia5.jpg
    Letizia5.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Letizia7.jpg
    Letizia7.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Letizia.6jpg.jpg
    Letizia.6jpg.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 296
  • Letizia1.jpg
    Letizia1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,702
Infanta Elena has shown that much cleavage and it did not cause a stir. I think overall she has made good choices in wardrobe. I think every one is entitled to make a fashion mistake here or there.

From what I have seen and read, she has taken to her role well and has been in her "place".

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Here's that woman again who's trying to play princess. The push up bra is very vulgar. Hollywood would have been a better place for her. She doesn't have an inch of class :(

I like a lot a her look. I belive she stay wonderful in red and is good now that she can wear more tiaras and share them with the rest of the famelly, maibe Filipe guive one to her in the cristhemas.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
:D I find the push bra awful too. She surprise me because she wears boring outfit during the day and she pretends to be sexy showing her breast during the evening. She should find her own style

Here are some more pictures from Seeger Press (Including a better look at the tiara)

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 280
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 417
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 493
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 299
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 349
The last batch... I personally loved this outfit (skirt included). After all, everyone here keeps on saying that she must be more daring with colors and, when she finally does, nobody likes it at all.....

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 436
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 568
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 351
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 386
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 324
ennyllorac said:
Infanta Elena has shown that much cleavage and it did not cause a stir. I think overall she has made good choices in wardrobe. I think every one is entitled to make a fashion mistake here or there.

From what I have seen and read, she has taken to her role well and has been in her "place".

Infanta Elena is not the only royal to have shown some clevage. I seeem to recall the young Madline of Sweden in one particularly revealing red dress at the Nobel prize, I recall Diana often showed off her clevage. There's nothing wrong with clevage--go back in history and you'll see that women have mostly always shown off clevage. It's a non issue for me. In my mind princess and class does not equal prude and nunish. But that's just me--I actually like women to be strong and sexy--even princesses.

Letizia has generally gotten very good reviews in the press: she is considered to have shown herself to be serious, intelligent, hard working, resposnible, dedicated, elegant and charming.

As for this evening. I did not care for the shape of the skirt, but I did like the color with the red. It was a very striking combination. I thought she looked splendid--her hair, the tiara, the makeup, and yes, even the clevage.

Sorry, but i am not understend the point. What is Infanta Helena probleme she go to the gala dinner? I don't see her or is some1 saing bad from Letizia. Is is that gona be nice doing in other topic, like one that existe for Queen Rania. This is just for good thinks, but evryone can have a opinion since don't ofend any 1.

Well, i love see this sexy side of Letizia and is wonderful see her with other tiara. I hope be more events like this.

I find some more pics.

Attachments

• d.JPG
    d.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 379
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 344
  • a.JPG
    a.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 462
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 347
Did the Infanta's Elena & Cristina attend this Gala? If so, what tiara did Cristina wear?

I think Letizia looked fabulous! The skirt worked well when viewed in the correct light, I think some of the photographers just caught it in the wrong light and angle to do it much justice. It was a bold and unique look, I think. Love the new tiara, I wish we could see the hair from the back, as it looks lovely from the front and sides. Letizia is becoming one of my favorite royal "dressers" her style is more classic during the day, business like and clean cut, and then at the galas she tries new and exciting looks that most wouldn't try! As always, red is most definitely a good color for her, she wears it well...

As for the push up bra, I think it works well with this particular outfit. I'm not saying she should wear one all the time, but if she didn't wear something, with the skirt the cut that it is, she would have no curves at all.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Someone who had no problems seeing Mette-Marit wearing a pushup bra when she wore the pink dress and praised her as an elegant and gorgeous princess (I agreed too), now came here talking trash on a pushup bra and another princess.

Some more pics from the dinner.

Attachments

• H.JPG
    H.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 304
  • J.JPG
    J.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 298
  • I.JPG
    I.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 321
  • G.JPG
    G.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 451
  • F.JPG
    F.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 373
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 371
  • D.JPG
    D.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 266
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 274
  • B.JPG
    B.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 263
  • A.JPG
    A.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 336
more....................

Attachments

• P.JPG
    P.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 368
  • O.JPG
    O.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 317
  • K.JPG
    K.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 384
  • L.JPG
    L.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 292
  • M.JPG
    M.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 464
  • N.JPG
    N.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 375
OHH... I didnt really like that gown... too much dress for a petite person like Leti... what do you think?
however, her outfit this morning was really elegant, lovely.

COLOUR10056098.jpg

Clevage has been a staple of the royal women of yore. Although I thought the clevage of Letizia was overwhelming her frame, dosen't seem natural. To me she looks best in her usual business attire. Perhaps it is because of her sharp features that contrast so heavily with her evening attires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom