Spanish Royals on Stamps

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tina

Courtier
City
Irgendwo im Nirgendwo
Country
Germany
Juan Carlos (ca. 1975)

Attachments

• 1975.JPG
    1975.JPG
    5.3 KB · Views: 943
Juan Carlos de Borbón

Attachments

• Juan_Carlos_de_Borb_n.JPG
    Juan_Carlos_de_Borb_n.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 661
Where can I get these stamps when I'm all the way in North America (Canada)? Espescially the one with the whole family.

My dad collects stamps and I know he has some in his vast collection of Queen Elizabeth and the British royals. We are a Commonwealth nation after all. But he also has a few of Queen Margrethe and King Albert. Though I believe he came across them "accidentally" in a mixed bag of stamps rather than purposefully seeking them out. And I know the stamps he has are older ones, like from the 70s (the beginning or thereabouts of their reigns) rather than more recent ones.

Originally posted by Alexandria@Aug 20th, 2003 - 3:34 am
Where can I get these stamps when I'm all the way in North America (Canada)? Espescially the one with the whole family.

My dad collects stamps and I know he has some in his vast collection of Queen Elizabeth and the British royals. We are a Commonwealth nation after all. But he also has a few of Queen Margrethe and King Albert. Though I believe he came across them "accidentally" in a mixed bag of stamps rather than purposefully seeking them out. And I know the stamps he has are older ones, like from the 70s (the beginning or thereabouts of their reigns) rather than more recent ones.
ebay? ;)

The stamps with all family were a special edicion for the 25th aniversary of reign of King Juan Carlos, they were also the last stamps to sold in pesetas. So, i belive that they are a little bit difficult to find rigth now :(

:flower: Xicamaluca

However never give up Alexandra. EBAY kicks butt with stuff.....

A stamp to honor the wedding of Crown Prince Felip and Letizia Ortiz in May of 2004.

Stamp

Originally posted by Dennism@May 6th, 2004 - 6:37 pm
A stamp to honor the wedding of Crown Prince Felip and Letizia Ortiz in May of 2004.

Stamp
Hey D,

I completly felt that they could have chosen a way better picture/pose for the stamp. Not the greatest photo of Felipe and Letizia. Frederik and Mary's wedding stamp looks ten times better. I guess it looks more like they are just strolling along rather than posing for the stamp....

O, yes. The photo by itself is not the best but. I mean that pose and whatever. But the quality of the stamp itself is not the best. Maybe it was the photos I saw. Maybe it looks better in person.

Is it possible to get the stamp of the wedding? Can someone tell me where to look for it. I would really appreciate it.

stamps taken from ebay.

Attachments

• 32_1_b.jpg
    32_1_b.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 641
Two more stamps. (I think that first one isn't a real stamp, but anyway... here it is. ;) )

Attachments

• sello_infanta.JPG
    sello_infanta.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 857
  • sello_iñaki.JPG
    sello_iñaki.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 612
I like the first one very much:

Attachments

• 1975-3ptas-sofia.jpg
    1975-3ptas-sofia.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 602
  • ReinadoSofia.jpg
    ReinadoSofia.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 816
Last edited by a moderator:
Seals are also historical records of memorable events in the history of a country. World events are recorded for all time stamps produced by each country. In addition to a record, are also a good barometer of a country's economic conditions at the time of printing. When the seals were invented first in Britain to pay shipping, which cost about half a penny. What change in the time of a lot of money. The seals are not easily accessible to everyone because not everyone at that time could not read or write, and many gain weight a few years. So a penny is not affordable for everyone.

Greek Stamps

Back
Top Bottom