Fernando Gomez-Acebo & Monica Martin Luque: 26 Nov. 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anna_R, Thanks for all the hard work loading all those images from wireimages--they are great. Does anyone have access to the colourpress photos?

I'll link to a few from Hola.

I thought all four ladies from the Spanish Royal family looked wonderful--each in her own style, but each looked lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures guys ...thanks :)

Everybody looked good. Dona Barbara looks marvelous for just having had a baby. The bride's gown needed some work though. It looked as though everything ran together and it was just one big white mass. Monica did look happy and radiant though. My favorites were Don Bruno and Dona Barbara, and Cristina and Inaki.

she not walking with aisle with dad? that nice walking down aisle with brother

Sara Boyce

lucys said:
Anna_R, Thanks for all the hard work loading all those images from wireimages--they are great. Does anyone have access to the colourpress photos?

I'll link to a few from Hola.

I thought all four ladies from the Spanish Royal family looked wonderful--each in her own style, but each looked lovely.
Thanks for the pics from Hola, lucys, as I never get to see them.

some from belga..

of the couple...

and the guests....

some more...

The wedding is on the cover of the Spanish magazine ¡HOLA!...

;)

Some pics from Fotobank, with closeups of the skirt and the top worn by Letizia..

some more...

More pictures, this time from Fotomarktplatz

Last edited:
I don´t get it: was it the coat the bride was wearing on top of her bridal gown, or was it in fact a dress?

Yes, Merca, the gown was formed of the dress itself plus a top-coat with that neckline in Balenciaga style.

Infanta Elena looks very stressed. Her life is not all honey and milk.

i loved what letizia wore to the wedding, definately something i would go for if i were in her shoes. (C:

This thread has been completely converted to an ImageShack account now so that no images have been directly attached to the forum in an effort to conserve bandwidth.

It would be greatly appreciated if any newly-discovered images from this point forward would be hosted via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket, Imageshack or Supload.

Please also review the images already posted and not re-post the exact same images over and over.

Please note that images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

More from Colourpress

Even more, still from Colourpress

Colourpress, last ones

thank you so much for posting all those pics anna_r :) !

this over-plastic, botoxed and scary woman, baroness thyssen (?) is she the one who is said to be "romanticely involved" (let's use that expression !) with JC ?

Last edited:
Lunalu said:
thank you so much for posting all those pics elsa :) !

It's Anna, but you're very welcome;)

Julia said:
Oh, boo! But, thanks for checking!

That's because it is not a REAL tiara. It is a brilliant, emerald and pearls necklace that was adapted to be used as a tiara, and was a gift from Infanta Doña Pilar to her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

The wedding of Fernando Gómez-Acebo and Mónica Martín Luque made the cover at this issue of Hola magazine.

1. The bride entering the church by the arm of his brother, Ramón Martín Luque
2. Infanta Doña Pilar enters the church with the groom, Fernando Gómez-Acebo
3. The Kings of Spain
4. Back view of the bride's dress

5. Close-up of Princess of Asturias
6. Back view of Princess of Asturias' dress
7. Princes of Asturias

8. Dukes of Palma
9 Dukes of Lugo

(source: Hola magazine)

10. Dukes of Lugo
11. Dukes of Soria with sons Alfonso and Maria Zurita
12. Béltran Gómez-Acebo with wife Laura Ponte
13. Simoneta Gómez-Acebo and husband José Miguel Fernandéz Sastrón and sons Luis, Pablo and Maria.

14. Bruno Gómez-Acebo and wife, Bárbara Cano
15. María del Pilar Luque, mother of the bride, enters the church by the arm of designer Modesto Lomba
16. José Pablo Martín cousin of the bride and family

17. Back view of Infanta Doña Elena outfit
18. Baroness Thyssen with Princess Beatriz of Orléans

(Source: Hola magazine)

19. Princes of Panagyuriste
20. Princess of Tirnovo with son, Beltrán (such a beautiful boy :) )
21. Back view of Princess Tirnovo's dress

22. Infanta Doña Pilar poses with all her children (only one, Juan, Viscount de La Torre, is single): Beltrán, Simoneta, Juan, Fernando and Bruno
23. The groom is greeted by Baroness Thyssen in the presence of his mother

24. A nice picture with the designer, Modesto Lomba, fixing the bride's dress before entering the church

(Source: Hola maazine)

Several pictures taken during the wedding with a very emotional bride who started crying as soons as she met her fiancé by the altar.

The Royal Family during the cerimony

Witnesses of the groom

Two tender pictures of Princess of Asturias

1. Dukes of Lugo and Dukes of Palma
2. Princess of Tirnovo chatting with Laura Ponte
3. Infanta Doña Pilar leaves the church with the brother and the mother of Mónica

4, 5 & 6. Don Juan Carlos and Doña Sofia try to organise a picture with the children
7. Don Juan Carlos with the bride's mother

8 & 9. Princess Letizia kissing Pablo and Maria

10. Back detail of Doña Pilar's mantilla

Back
Top Bottom