Engagement & Wedding of Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt & Noal Zaher of Afghanstan: 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Engagement & Wedding of Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt & Noal Zaher of Afghanstan: 2013

Engagement of Prince Muhammad Ali of Egypt & princess Noal Zaher of Afghanstan: April,2013
www.watnnews.net/Print.aspx?PageID=56&NewsID=82198
Prince Muhammad Ali is the eldest son of king Fuad II of Eygpt & his former wife queen Fadila (Dominique Picard) while his bride is the granddaughter of the late King Zaher Shah of Afghanistan.

Last edited:
What careers are they pursuing? Where do they live?

Prince Muhammad Ali is workig in real estate sector in Switzerland where his father the former King Fuad II is living.
Princess Noal is a Jewelry Designer. Her family is based in Istanbul, Turkey.

Last edited:
Prince Muhammad Ali is workig in real estate sector in Switzerland where his father the former King Fuad II is living.
Princess Noal is a Jewelry Designer. Her family is based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Isn't Noal's family based in Rome?
She was born in Rome and studied at a Dominican college in Rome.

They look like two really nice people, I wish them good luck with their marriage!

I hope they will be very happy. I don't understand why deposed people still use their titles. This man's father calls himself King Faud II, but he was never crowned. I find it very sadi that some must cling to musty, dusty heritage.

They look so happy. Many blessings and much happiness to them!!

Just thought of something....Since the Princess is a jewelry designer, maybe she and the Crown Prince are working together to design the rings. How lovely would that be if it is what they're doing?

Prince Mohammed of Egypt, Prince of Sa'ed (b.5 February 1979) [son of King Fouad II of Egipt (b.1952) & his former wife, Dominique-France "Fadila" Picard (b.1948)] married Princess Noal Zaher of Afganistan (b.1978) [daughter of Prince Muhammad Daud Pashtunyar Khan (b.1949) {himself son of King Muhammad Zahir Shah of Afganistan (1914-2007) & his wife, Queen Humaira Begum (1918-2002)} & his wife Fatima Aref Zaher)] on 30 August in Ciragan Palace, Istambul.

Sources: Royal Wedding in Istanbul | NettyRoyal
Barak15
Egypt

thank you all for the links;
that was very nice wedding the couple is lovely congratulations to them.

Pis princess noal now crown princess of egypt? The wedding at the ciragan palace seems to much for the family. I think they can make the wedding at more familyplace . The eedding gown is ok the hair not ok. Has she worn a tiara? Its sad thad no one from monaco attents the wedding...

Back
Top Bottom