Princess Anita Expecting 1st Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
princess olga said:
Gosh let's hope not! ;) Would be nice to add another boy to the Oranje fold I think.

And you base that on..? :confused:

Perhaps because Queenofcelts comes from Kiev in the Ukraine, she might have difficulty wording things and didn't mean her comment to be a statement, just a personal observation that as there have been a few royal baby announcements recently, another by either of the two couples she mentioned would not be surprising.

I think the baby will be a girl also. :flowers:

crisscross1 said:
Perhaps because Queenofcelts comes from Kiev in the Ukraine, she might have difficulty wording things and didn't mean her comment to be a statement, just a personal observation that as there have been a few royal baby announcements recently, another by either of the two couples she mentioned would not be surprising.

I think the baby will be a girl also. :flowers:
Turns out Queenofcelts was right on the money: Maxima is pregnant indeed as it turns out! Makes me wonder..either Queenofcelts has a sixth sense for these kinds of things--some people do have the ability to judge by someone else's face for example whether the lady in question is expecting!-- or she's closer to WA's little family than we think? :flowers:

Celts are well known to have the sixth sense.;)

Does anyone know when we should expect the happy news? I know that the Dutch Royal Family often end up giving birth before their announced due dates. So can we expect something in the next few days would you think?

Empress said:
Does anyone know when we should expect the happy news? I know that the Dutch Royal Family often end up giving birth before their announced due dates. So can we expect something in the next few days would you think?

I would not be surprised at all, if the anouncement will be made soon. The dutch royal babies always seem to be born too early, and this is their first-born, so who knows. Maybe we'll be able to welcome a new royal into the world any of these days

She's due pretty soon, isn't she? There's something in the water in the House of Orange. =D

she's due anytime i think......but...look at her huge bump tonite at the returning dinner from Jordan......

bigheadshirmp said:
she's due anytime i think......but...look at her huge bump tonite at the returning dinner from Jordan......

Do you have a link to this photo?

My goodness! She looks as if she has swallowed 10 bowling balls!

im sure she will dues anytimes for birth no matter she will deliver which she having girl or boy

Is here any news on Princess Anita? How close is she to giving birth? Thanks.

Penny Lane said:
I am thinking twins as well :idea:

She does look a little bit on the heavy and big side for a pregnancy. Who knows, maybe it'll be a Christmas season surprise :flowers:

When is her due date? I can't wait to see what this baby looks like. I hope it will be as cute as its cousins- Amalia, Alexia, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, Leonore, and the children of Maurits and Marilene and Berhard and Annette.

LadyK said:
When is her due date? I can't wait to see what this baby looks like. I hope it will be as cute as its cousins- Amalia, Alexia, Eloise, Claus-Casimir, Leonore, and the children of Maurits and Marilene and Berhard and Annette.

As far as I remember, in the official statement they said the baby was due in November, without specifying exactly if at the beggining, in the middle or at the end. Anyway I also think it could happen any time now...:)

How tall is Anita-warn you I'm from the states we don't understand the metric system:sad: :lol: . I was just thinking sometimes a womans height and build have lot to do with how big the look at the end of a pregnacy.Still I can't help but think twins and soon!

sara1981 said:
what says? i dont understand what languages im english

The main jist of it is that it announces that Anita is pregnant and that the baby is due in November.

The baby is due in the last week of November 27/28 th of November.
(private source)

sjetajiem said:
(private source)
Thanks.I was wondering if it might be more towards the end of Novemember;)

sjetajiem said:
(private source)
What private source? The princess herself? :ermm:

Coralie said:
What private source? The princess herself? :ermm:

A friend of the father to be, who also had to take part in the Marathon of New York.
Prince Pieter Christiaan canceled his take part in the Maraton of New York and everyone thought it was because of the inpending birth of his child. The friend only said that that was not the reason of not taking part as the baby is due around November 27/28th. The marathon was on November 5th

I am so excited for her to have her baby. The waiting is getting to be too much!!!! I really hope that it is a boy!!

almee said:
I am so excited for her to have her baby. The waiting is getting to be too much!!!! I really hope that it is a boy!!

Patience, patience, patience
In Holland it is quite usual that a child is born three to two weeks before due day, on due date, but it could also be two/two and a half weeks after due day. Theoretically up till december 17th.

Well, it looks like Anita's baby is going to kick of the Royal Baby Boom of 2006-07. There are lots of royals and royal descendants expecting, but I think Anita will be the first. Can't wait to hear about the new little van Vollenhoven!

Or the little baron/baroness Silverschioeld, first child of the couple Carl and Maria Silverschioeld, due in november.
Carl is the son of princess Desiree of Sweden (king Carl Gustaf's sister) and her husband baron Niclas Silverschioeld.
Or the second child of Alexandra Chrobok, a niece of ex king Simeon of Bulgaria, due in november as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom