Member Introductions - help needed...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gerberga

City
Norden
Country
Germany
being a new member of the royal forums, the program keeps pestering me to "make a first post in the introductions forum". i would like to do so but may be i am blind: where is this introductions forum???

please forgive me my (german) english -

gerberga

The Member Introductions area can be found here in the Community Forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Introduction forum?

Gerberga said:
being a new member of the royal forums, the program keeps pestering me to "make a first post in the introductions forum". i would like to do so but may be i am blind: where is this introductions forum???

gerberga

I also had that same question!

Edited to say that next time I should read the entire thread before posting since that would have pointed me to the introduction thread when the post I responded to was answered!

my first post

Gerberga said:

gerberga

dear gerberga i have the same problem.
So i have written my first post here.
I wish you a happy time.

Sorry, I can not find the Member's Corner. Hello, everyone I am from Mexico My favorite Royals are Frederick, Mary and Christian, they are such a loving family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too can not find this fourm .. . so hello to all I'm from the USA

This is my first post as well I have followed the royals for as long as I can remember so I was thrilled to find The Royal Forums.:)

Welcome

Penny Lane...welcome to the Royal Forums!:flowers:

Thanks so much ZONK!:) I can already see how informative this board is-and friendly as well!

I have run into this site all the time. Its about time that I joined.

I was going to as the same question as am new to the forum..
I suggest to the moderators that they make the introduction more visible to newbies like us

i am also wondering where to post as well as this is my first time posting lol

Modern princes/princesses

any news about modern princes/princesses?

Plenty of news if you look in the forums for the princesses, which you'll find as subforums in all the main forums.:flowers:

Hi, I would like to introduce myself on the introducations forum.
How can I reply the post? Can I open the new thread?

Thanks in advance.:)

Sure - just start a new thread, but be sure you let people know you've been around for a while or they'll be saying "welcome to TRF!"

So happy to hear others are confused by computer technology. As a newbie hello to all. The British Royal wedding is down to a couple weeks. As an equestrian I look forward to the gorgeous carriage and horses which will transport the new princess to the Abby.

Back
Top Bottom