The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-15-2020, 04:07 PM
Administrator

I've now also had a look at your profile and did not see Osipi listed. So I would say it's pure coincidence. The number of people who have visited your profile is pretty low, so in comparison any routine visits on other profile pages with a large number of visitors aren't apparent.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:26 PM
Serene Highness

Not sure about this...

I’ve stopped getting pop up for PM’s on my screen. Settings have not changed. Anyone? Thanks

Old 03-15-2020, 06:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjersey View Post
Not sure about this...

I’ve stopped getting pop up for PM’s on my screen. Settings have not changed. Anyone? Thanks
I haven't gotten any notifications at all on my phone for months.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
I understand it shows the last ten visitors. In your case it seems only to be moderators. - Have you been bad?

A coincidence, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Check again. I just "visited". See if that made a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
I've now also had a look at your profile and did not see Osipi listed. So I would say it's pure coincidence. The number of people who have visited your profile is pretty low, so in comparison any routine visits on other profile pages with a large number of visitors aren't apparent.
Thank you, everyone.
16 hours later I still do not see Osipi listed. It seems that for some odd reason, visitors who are not moderators are invisible on my profile page.
I wondered about the visits from moderators due to the ostensible absence of any other visits, so thank you to iceflower for the explanation that it is routine.
Old 03-29-2020, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

Hi - I am having difficulty logging in to TRF. I don’t understand since I haven't changed anything on my side. I get a message Forum error 2. Quite annoying. Can you help please?
Old 03-30-2020, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A View Post
Hi - I am having difficulty logging in to TRF. I don’t understand since I haven't changed anything on my side. I get a message Forum error 2. Quite annoying. Can you help please?
I'm sorry you had trouble. Is it still occurring?
Old 04-05-2020, 07:31 AM
Serene Highness

Yes, I am. I have access via the website, but not the Apps on my phone or tablet. Error message reads “system error no2” and on my phone there is a “Cloudflare” that wants to redirect my browser. This is all very confusing. I have turned my devices off/on, deleted/reinstalled the apps, changed my password. Nothing works, I cannot log on to TRF on my mobile devices. Please help.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent

I also have this problem when I come to the TRF. I don't know what's going on.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:36 PM

Hello, I also have this problem. The app doesn't work on my IPad or phone.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Yes, I am. I have access via the website, but not the Apps on my phone or tablet. Error message reads “system error no2” and on my phone there is a “Cloudflare” that wants to redirect my browser. This is all very confusing. I have turned my devices off/on, deleted/reinstalled the apps, changed my password. Nothing works, I cannot log on to TRF on my mobile devices. Please help.
The cloudfare shows up quite often (since a few weeks). It seems a way to protect the website; normally it will direct me to the forums after a few seconds.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post
Thank you, everyone.
16 hours later I still do not see Osipi listed. It seems that for some odd reason, visitors who are not moderators are invisible on my profile page.
I wondered about the visits from moderators due to the ostensible absence of any other visits, so thank you to iceflower for the explanation that it is routine.
I just visited your page as well and it looks very different from other profiles as it doesn't show any visitors on yours while it does on my and other profiles...
Old 04-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Serene Highness

Hi again - still having issues with login via apps on my phone and tablet. Seems other members have the same issues (see posts above). Can someone PLEASE look into this and solve? Thanks.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Hi again - still having issues with login via apps on my phone and tablet. Seems other members have the same issues (see posts above). Can someone PLEASE look into this and solve? Thanks.
Have you tried deleting the forum app from your devices, doing a restart and then reloading the app?
Old 04-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet H View Post
Have you tried deleting the forum app from your devices, doing a restart and then reloading the app?
I have and it doesn't work either (not to mention there was no push notifications since the last update).
And I think that might be something on the servers as while entering the forum on PC I have something like that:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	forum.png
Views:	26
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	302171  
Old 04-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Heir Apparent

When I'm at the TRF on the pc, this also appears. I also think it must be from the servers.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:23 PM
Imperial Majesty

Never seen that message. Neither on PC or phone.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojthas View Post
I have and it doesn't work either (not to mention there was no push notifications since the last update).
And I think that might be something on the servers as while entering the forum on PC I have something like that:
I'm seeing that messages regularly as well (since a few weeks) but afterwards I get to enter TRF normally.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhler View Post
Never seen that message. Neither on PC or phone.
I’ve never seen it either.

However due to virus software, it could be picking up on theroyalforums.com lack of https at the beginning of the web address. On my MacBook it always brings up an error saying the site isn’t safe.

I believe there was a discussion about this a while back.

However, it might be the case that the https has been "fixed". TRF has a valid certification, issued by Cloudfare.

Update No2: Husband is a techie, he seems to think the cloudfare message is to prove that you're a genuine person accessing the site, or traffic is quite high at the time and the loading page allows you access. Some people get it, and some don't depending on your machine and how you access the site.

*Disclaimer - I might be completely wrong*
Old 04-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojthas View Post
That message is from our servers and often seen if you are browsing from outside the USA. It verifies your IP address is not known to be malicious. It should go away after a few seconds. If it's not can you tell me something about your device and we may be able to investigate.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

Hi again - I have normal access via the website. But I’m unable to login via my iPhone or iPad on the app. The Cloudflare comes up on my phone and redirects me to the website. Could the problem lie within the app? It seems others are having similar issues.

Tags
getting logged off, mail, mailing, settings, unsubscribe