Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android Devices etc

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is pretty neat. I've been bummed that I couldn't access this site while being online via my Android.

thanks for the APP!

I would like to add my thanks to this great site for the app it let's me enjoy royal for on the go all the time.

Just got the new version of the App, and when I look at threads there are massive white gaps after peoples posts and the "last 3 day's", "last visit" and "last month" tabs don't show up. And the "next page" link that's normally at the bottom of each thread is just a blank box. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Lumutqueen said:
Just got the new version of the App, and when I look at threads there are massive white gaps after peoples posts and the "last 3 day's", "last visit" and "last month" tabs don't show up. And the "next page" link that's normally at the bottom of each thread is just a blank box. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Same here and it's ANNOYING! Makes me want to stop coming here, can someone fix this please?

Works fine here. I find I am on my phone more now that this app is here. LOVE this site.

The latest version of the app reeds the latest iOS to function properly. Please try uninstalling the app, then update your phone, then reinstall the app. :flowers:

I think the problem has been resolved. I couldn't log in earlier today.

Janet H said:
The latest version of the app reeds the latest iOS to function properly. Please try uninstalling the app, then update your phone, then reinstall the app. :flowers:

Did that and still not fixed

Please someone fix this, it makes it very hard to see posts and pics, why does no one at TRF care that the app doesn't work?

Please someone fix this, it makes it very hard to see posts and pics, why does no one at TRF care that the app doesn't work?

The Last visit stuff is fixed but the massive white boxes are still there and the blank box at the bottom. I've uninstalled twice and the app store gave me an update today. :bang:

I don´t have any problems on my iPhone 4S :)

iPhone app

Is anybody else having issues with their iPhone app? I can't get mine to work. Thanks. (I'm wondering if the news regarding Prince Friso) has created a problem - more traffic?) I hope it gets fixed!!!

Is anybody else having issues with their iPhone app? I can't get mine to work. Thanks. (I'm wondering if the news regarding Prince Friso) has created a problem - more traffic?) I hope it gets fixed!!!

Mine wouldn't load twice last week so I reinstalled it and I haven't had any problems since. I think there has been a recent update too which may have fixed a bug.

I also reinstalled it after it didn't work. Works ok now.

I'm also having problems logging in these past two days. It's sporadic but slightly annoying.

There was an update to the app a few days ago. If you are having trouble, please uninstall the app and then load a new copy. :)

I've uninstalled, and then reinstalled the app for the past week and I keep getting "Parse Error, cannot connect to report server", i have the options to "okay" or "report". I thought it was my Itouch, but it occurs on my dads iPhone too.

Thanks for the advice. The app seems be working really well now. I enjoy this forum so much! Thank you!

This isn't a big problem for me, I'm just wondering if this happens to anyone else;
When you click on a link to view a picture, and then come back to the site, the post where the link was is vastly stretched out and sometimes is smashed into the following post.

Can we expect application for Blackberry smartphone and playbook? Thank you!:flowers:

I continue to get "Parse Error" when trying to post in certain threads, this happens if I'm on my iPad or IPod and has happened since the app went live.

I've uninstalled, and then reinstalled the app for the past week and I keep getting "Parse Error, cannot connect to report server", i have the options to "okay" or "report".

same here! it happens at least two or three times per hour. Don't know why it has always worked before on my i-phone 4s. Suddenly there was this problem ....

The Forums app has worked fine on my iPad until the last few weeks but now I'm getting the parse error mentioned previously. Any idea what's the reason for this?

I have the iPhone 3G and I regularly have problems with the app. Usually it is unable to refresh and it says there's an error over and over. Is it because I have the the 3G? By the way, I can't afford a new iPhone so I'm stuck with this one.

Is there an issue with the amount of words we have to put in a post on the app? I've just tried to report a thread for 'advertising' and it wouldn't let me send. I can do this on the website.

Also- I have the parse error pretty much everyday and I have the new 4G Internet connection. Parse error is amongst many errors that I get.

I tried typing in 'the royal forums, TRF, royal forums' on the app store, but the results were for different apps. Does anyone know what search term I should use? Thanks!

HereditaryPrincess said:
I tried typing in 'the royal forums, TRF, royal forums' on the app store, but the results were for different apps. Does anyone know what search term I should use? Thanks!

The Royal Community.

Question about marking threads read?

Thank you so much administrators for such a wonderful forum!

I primarily visit via my iPad app, occasionally via my computer. Is there a way to mark threads so that I can pick back up where I last read? I have found the subscribe feature, but that just returns me to the beginning of the thread.

Thanks I advance for any help.

Back
Top Bottom