Foundation Lalla Salma: Prevention and Treatment of Cancers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HRH Princess Lalla Salma presides in Basel over signing of agreement to improve access of West Africa cancer patients to care
Basel - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Wednesday in Basel, Switzerland, over the signing of an agreement on improving cancer patients's access to care in fourteen African countries.....MAP --- Picture
HRH Princess Lalla Salma visits headquarters of Roche Holding Ltd in Basel
Basel (Switzerland) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, visited, on Wednesday in Basel, the headquarters of the Roche Holding Ltd, a leading company of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics....MAP ---- Picture 1 --- Picture 2

shrifia said:
HRH Princess Lalla Salma presides in Basel over signing of agreement to improve access of West Africa cancer patients to care
Basel - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, President of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer (ALSC), presided, on Wednesday in Basel, Switzerland, over the signing of an agreement on improving cancer patients's access to care in fourteen African countries.....MAP --- Picture
Basel (Switzerland) - HRH Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer, visited, on Wednesday in Basel, the headquarters of the Roche Holding Ltd, a leading company of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics....MAP ---- Picture 1 --- Picture 2

Beautiful !! I liked her top the colour suits her

Video: AL AOULA JT 21H00 23052012 SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma visite Roche Bales - Vidéo Dailymotion

How many days is this forum 2 or 3? The article doesn't mention. I also wonder if Lalla Salma will be a speaker.

i guess she will give a speech, its 2 days forum if i am not wrong but i think she will have other engagements in Gabon other than the forum at least i hope so,anyway Babon and Morocco got very good relations and i wont be surprised if the President Ali Bongo receive Lalla Salma.

Lalla Salma will visit Gabon next month,sound like a she and Sylvia Bongo Ondimba are very good friends
Dialogue for Action Africa to Convene Women's Issues Forum June 11, 2012, actualités, StarAfrica.com

She will attend "Forum for Africa". This event is created and organized by Richard Attias, who is from moroccan origin, and native of Fez, the same city from where Lalla Salma's family came. He's also the actual husband of Cecilia Ciganer ex wife of former french president Sarkozy. Attias used before to organize events like world economic forum in Davos, but there have been rumours since he and ex Sarkozy's wife had affair and she left the president for him, that there have been presures to move him away from such as high profiles events.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Attias
http://infosgabon.com/?p=16829

Seems like since Sarkozy is no more president, he's back to such us events and is able now to organize them;)

Last edited:
there aren't pictures? i would like to see her clothes :)

Lalla salma didn't go yet,the visit should started 10 or 11 June:flowers:
Lalla salma is actually in Casablanca.

Last edited:
^^ She was not supposed to be in Gabon to attend forum for Africa organized by Richard Attias?

:previous:
well yes her presence was confirmed but i don't know what happen i don't even know if the forum took place today.
some news pappers here mention that she also have some events to attend for her association in Casablanca in the upcoming days.

before to leave, look how she touch her hair ,she is right to like it,

^^ She was not supposed to be in Gabon to attend forum for Africa organized by Richard Attias?

:previous:
well yes her presence was confirmed but i don't know what happen i don't even know if the forum took place today.
some news pappers here mention that she also have some events to attend for her association in Casablanca in the upcoming days.

The forum took place in time 11 June,it was only one day event and alot of first ladies didn't show up even they confirmed their attendance not only Lalla salma.

Princess Lalla Salma presides over ceremony to celebrate National Anti-Cancer Day
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma presided, on Thursday in Rabat, a ceremony to celebrate the National Anti-Cancer Day.
The ceremony was marked by handing international and national awards, the "Tobacco-Free Enterprise" label, the Lalla Salma Prize for the Fight Against Cancer under the "Secondary and High Schools Without Tobacco" programme.
Photo: ImageBam

Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates in Kenitra reference centre for early detection of breast and cervical cancers
Kenitra - Princess Lalla Salma, chairwoman of the Lalla Salma Association to Fight Cancer (ALSLC) inaugurated, Friday in Kenitra, a reproductive health reference centre for the early detection of breast and cervical cancers.
Photo: http://oi45.tinypic.com/33mvcav.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Lalla Salma presides over ceremony to celebrate National Anti-Cancer Day
Rabat - Princess Lalla Salma presided, on Thursday in Rabat, a ceremony to celebrate the National Anti-Cancer Day.
The ceremony was marked by handing international and national awards, the "Tobacco-Free Enterprise" label, the Lalla Salma Prize for the Fight Against Cancer under the "Secondary and High Schools Without Tobacco" programme.
Photo: ImageBam

Video: Journée nationale de lutte contre le cancer 2012 | Facebook

http://oi45.tinypic.com/1xkzr.jpg

King Mohammed VI dedicates cancer treatment center in Casablanca university hospital
Rabat, 30-01-2013 -
The dedication on Wednesday by HM King Mohammed VI, who was accompanied by HRH Princess Lalla Salma- chairwoman of « Lalla Salma Association for the struggle against cancer », of the Mohammed VI cancer treatment center at the Ibn Rochd University hospital in Casablanca showcases the interest granted by the sovereign to improving hospitalization conditions of cancer patients and His permanent will to alleviate their sufferings.
Photos: ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam

Well The Red color always suits Lalla Salma , But I didn’t like the dress , No idea i see just like there is something wrong with the shoulder cut ,, But I Like her shoes ,, Lalla Salma & King Mohammed VI wearing similar rings !! the emerald one ,, Thank you for Posting Lilo .

Well The Red color always suits Lalla Salma , But I didn’t like the dress , No idea i see just like there is something wrong with the shoulder cut ,, But I Like her shoes ,, Lalla Salma & King Mohammed VI wearing similar rings !! the emerald one ,, Thank you for Posting Lilo .
The royal couple is visiting a cancer treatment center, which would have been un-heard of not long ago. Besides the spouse of the King is active in social issue which would also not have happened just a few years back yet we should be paying attention to the perceived lack of perfection of the cut of her dress shoulder. Give me a break.

Princess Lalla Salma inaugurates 'The Children House of Life' in Casablanca
Casablanca - Princess Lalla Salma, Chairwoman of the "Lalla Salma Association for the Fight against Cancer", accompanied by HRH Princess Lalla Khadija, inaugurated on Friday "The Children House of Life" in Casablanca.
Photos: ImageBam ** ImageBam

both looked so cute !! lalla salma looked so happy..and lalla khadija is so adorable, i noticed the pink plaster in her finger in both hands :)

so nice to see Lalla khadija with her mom she looks adorable,thanks for sharing the pics and videos.

i always love to see Lalla Salma doing public engagements!
and im so happy she took her daughter with her^^

Back
Top Bottom