HH The Aga Khan IV and Family 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave Princess , loosing her son his own child is terrible, she will never be grandmother.

I think her son was gay, which does not mean that she could not have become a grandmother, elton john for instance is a father and tom ford is in the proces of having a child with his partner, but I think most gay men do not father children.

Brave Princess , loosing her son his own child is terrible, she will never be grandmother.

Has the Aga Khan ever finalized his last divorce or is he still disputing the financial arrangements?

Finally some happy news for this family!

Congrats to them!

Congratuliations to the couple!:flowers:
It is surprising learn about Ms. Spears' occupation. It would be safe to assume Ms. Spears will not work for prestigious fashion houses anymore. Prince Rahim is quite handsome.
Hopefully some photos of the ceremony will be released.

Last edited:
Congratuliations to the couple!:flowers:
It is surprising learn about Ms. Spears' occupation. It would be safe to assume Ms. Spears will not work for prestigious fashion house anymore. Prince Rahim is quite handsome.
Hopefully some photos of the ceremony will be released.

Why is it surprising to learn that Prince Rahim is marrying a fashion model? His mother was a model as well.

This is the Press Release, free of copyright, in full.

The Aga Khan Announces the Engagement of His Eldest Son

Aiglemont, France, 26 April 2013 -- His Highness the Aga Khan today announced the engagement of his eldest son, Prince Rahim Aga Khan, to Ms. Kendra Spears of Seattle, Washington, the United States.

1572.JPG

The Aga Khan, who is the Spiritual Leader or Imam of the global community of the Shia Ismaili Muslims, said he was delighted to announce the engagement.

Prince Rahim Aga Khan holds a BA from Brown University and an executive management degree from the Navarra Business School in Barcelona, Spain. He is involved in the poverty reduction efforts, notably micro-credit activities, of the Aga Khan Development Network – one of the largest private systems of agencies fostering social, cultural and economic development in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Ms. Spears holds a BA in sociology from the University of Washington in her native Seattle. She has a strong interest in arts and architecture. Ms. Spears has had a highly successful career as a model, working with many of the most prestigious fashion houses.

The couple will be married in a Muslim ceremony. The date of the marriage has not been set yet.

source: http://www.akdn.org/Content/1176
courtesy of and © The Aga Khan Development Network.

Kendra is gorgeous. It's a shame her modelling career will most likely end after her marriage. She has this 90's supermodel vibe to her.

They do make a very handsome couple.

He is quite the dish .... am surprised he is to marry a model actually but there you are that's only me. She has those gorgeous pearls similar to Maxima's nice photos.

Since his mother was a model I don't know why people are surprised that he would marry a model......his father did, and Aga Khan III had a French beauty queen as one of his wives.

Last edited:
Ms. Spears is shrewd. It is better to marry well than to rely on a fleeting career of a model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since his mother was a model I don't know why people are surprised that he would marry a model......his father did, and his grandfather Aga Khan III had a French beauty queen as one of his wives.

Tha Aga Khan III was is great grandfather. But you're right, it's a kind of a family tradition...sadly with no happy ending for the most part...

Exactly. Do any of them make it to the five year mark at least?!

They are a beautiful couple for sure, though. ICAM with the poster who said it's a very shrewd move. Modeling careers can be notoriously brief.

Tha Aga Khan III was is great grandfather. But you're right, it's a kind of a family tradition...sadly with no happy ending for the most part...

True, one should not expect a Golden Wedding anniversary when marrying into that family.

Quite an age gap there.

LaRae

Shrewd indeed but a shame for those of us whom follow the careers of models. (me)
Ms. Spears is all right. She is an American and looks generic to me. It is wonderful that she enjoyed a fruitful career in such capricious industry such fashion.
Personally I like Ai Tominaga for a gracefully regal walk and Freja Beha Erichsen for being a chameleon.

U.S. supermodel Kendra Spears to become a princess as she announces engagement to eldest son of the Aga Khan | Mail Online

The engagement of Prince Rahin Aga Khan and Ms. Kendra Spears| Spletnik.ru

Last edited:
Congratulations to the couple! I think Kendra is gorgeous.

Congrats but this is so random. I like Kendra as a model but what!!! This is totally unexpected.

how did rahim and kendra meet? what an age difference between the two, kendra is only 24 and rahim is 42! has the wedding date been set? i wonder if they will marry in chantilly.

and i was wondering whether hussain and khaliya are still a couple. did they not divorce?

Last edited:
how did rahim and kendra meet? what an age difference between the two, kendra is only 24 and rahim is 42! has the wedding date been set? i wonder if they will marry in chantilly.

and i was wondering whether hussain and khaliya are still a couple. did they not divorce?
Neither Rahim nor Kendra revealed anything specific about their apparent love story, it seems to me their marriage is type of arranged marriage ( too perect!), the date is still not revealed, it will probably be the same kind of wedding ceremony as his younger brother's.
As for Hussain and Khaliya they have not been seen together at any official engagements of Aga Khan foundation since the last year announcement of their separation.

I read Rita Hayworth and Prince Aly Khan had a civic ceremony and a Muslim one and she take an Ismaili name - Rehmat Khanum - which means Lady of Blessings from the Almighty.
Can you give me more information about this?
Do you know more about Rita's life as a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom