Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Haya of Jordan attend at the medal ceremony after the Jumping individual final at the 2006 World Equestrian Games on September 3, 2006 in Aachen, Germany. (Photo by Vladimir Rys/Bongarts/Getty Images) from getty images
Same suit worn at Ascot 2006

71778426.jpg

71778427.jpg

Lady Jennifer, I so agree with you. Princess Haya looks so happy with life.

Cheers!
CAHNTER

Haya looks great in both the blue and red suits.

Princess Haya in Aachen

SOURCE: SEEGERPRESS

can any one tell me what did she say and what happen when the people claps along and when she start cried

Alilover said:
can any one tell me what did she say and what happen when the people claps along and when she start cried

What are you talking about?:ermm: :ohmy:

Alilover said:

what you are talking about ?

when she cried ?!

did anyone else notice she had perspiration marks under her arms in brown gown photo? how nasty. don't think she looked pretty or elegant at all.

I think that is the way the fabric of the dress looks when reflected by light. If you look at the photo again, that "perspiration mark" you see goes down her arm on both sides. The material of that dress gives a shimmery effect.

Last edited:
yes its the iridescence of the fabric which causes it to change colour (if its a two-tone fabric) or go light or dark when light hits it from different angles.

Princess Haya video

A video broadcasted on 19/06/2006 on announcement of FEI 2010 games, princess Haya was a special guest via videolink. The whole video is about 35 minutes long, she has an appx 3 minute speech at the end of minute 3. Enjoy! :)
http://www.alltech.com/flashpoint/video/M827.htm

sommone said:
I think that is the way the fabric of the dress looks when reflected by light. If you look at the photo again, that "perspiration mark" you see goes down her arm on both sides. The material of that dress gives a shimmery effect.

Yeah. I think exactly the same. These are reflections and not "perspiration marks".

Vanesa.

Princess Haya is presently at the Lexington, Kentucky Keeneland yearling sale with Sheikh Mohammed, as he is buying yearlings as future racing prospects. I bet they are having a fun time considering their passion for horses!

it is perspiration marks. you can see it clear in the following picture. if it was the fabric (color) then we will see it through out the dress, but we dont

pre-SEEGER00166239.jpg

salma said:
Princess Haya in Aachen

I'm unsure about the dress to be honest - very eighties; makes her shoulders look wide!!!:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
As popular as the alleged perspiration mark discussion seems to be, I wonder if we can move on to another topic.

Thank You
~*~Humera~*~
Royal Family of Dubai Moderator

Last edited:
She looks absolutely wonderful and content in this Photo! :lol:

ZZZ said:
it is perspiration marks. you can see it clear in the following picture. if it was the fabric (color) then we will see it through out the dress, but we dont

Last edited by a moderator:
Roshanah said:
Shokran Jazeelan for the article and Mabrook aleik Zara Phillips. Also it was great to see, the occasion meeting of the Princesses. ;)

Zara Phillips is not a princess and her brother Peter is not a Prince. Their mother HRH Princess Anne declined to accept a title for them both when they were born.

The article refers to Zara Phillips as a Princess. I merely translated what the Arabic Article said.

lizz70 said:
Zara Phillips is not a princess and her brother Peter is not a Prince. Their mother HRH Princess Anne declined to accept a title for them both when they were born.

Haya's dress is similar to the dress Rania wore at the Versailles gala several years ago (just the design on the dress).

Great to see that she is happy and enjoying her posotion as the Foundations President. I wonder what other good things, she has up her sleeves. ;)

Lady Jennifer said:
Haya values

By M. Satya Narayan Staff Reporter

Less than six months after becoming the youngest-ever President of the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI), the international governing body for all equestrian disciplines, Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain has embarked....
http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Show_Jumping/10064349.html

Princess Haya wins "Guirlande d'Honneur" Award

Oct 30, 2006 - 03:31 -
Dubai, 30 October 2006 (WAM) -- Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai was awarded on Friday the Guirlande d'Honneur (The Laurel Wreath) and Celebrity of the Year Award in recognition of her leading role as an international athlete and President of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI).

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1161233169442&p=1135099400228&pagename=WAM%2FWamLocEnews%2FW-T-LEN-FullNews

Attachments

• Satellite45rtfghj.jpg
    Satellite45rtfghj.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 344
I think that she looks wonderful here, congrats for the award. I don't mean to start a rumour because it's the last thing i'd want to do. From all of the photographs that I've seen, she's seemed as if she's expecting. If it's not the case then i stand correct but if she is congratulations (Mabrook aleik)

desertrosemrk said:
Princess Haya wins "Guirlande d'Honneur" Award

Oct 30, 2006 - 03:31 -
Dubai, 30 October 2006 (WAM) -- Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, Wife of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai was awarded on Friday the Guirlande d'Honneur (The Laurel Wreath) and Celebrity of the Year Award in recognition of her leading role as an international athlete and President of the International Equestrian Federation (FEI).

http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=WamLocEnews&cid=1161233169442&p=1135099400228&pagename=WAM%2FWamLocEnews%2FW-T-LEN-FullNews
:flowers:

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein met Chinese First Lady Liu Yongqing, wife of Chinese President Hu Jintao on Tuesday during their brief visit to Dubai. During the meeting they discussed issues related to sports, trade relations and health, welfare and social wellbeing. Princess Haya shared her thoughts on the upcoming Beijing Olympics and the equestrian games to be held in Hong Kong, Her Royal Highness expressed her pleasure that China will host the equestrian games in Hong Kong.

FEI : News Center : Archive=

Back
Top Bottom