Princess Haya and the FEI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HRH Princess Haya Al Hussein Speech for FEI Presidential Candidate Forum 4th November 2010
Speech

to be honest I didn't expect she wil be re elected again.
I hope she will be able to do more this time.
Congratulation to the Princess.

Paris, 2010
Pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Very nice pics of princess Haya I like that, but a shame we don't see her with het little daughter, but maybe that a later time.[thanks for all the pics]

Royal visit crowns jump finale

Her Royal Highness Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein will visit Cambodia in her capacity as the President of the International Equestrian Federation to preside over the conclusion of the 2011 Norodom Sihanouk du Cambodge Show Jumping Championship at the Cambodian Country Club on Sunday...
Full article

Princess Haya in Cambodia

Meong Sochea jumps to title

...In the presence of honourary guest HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Dubai, who is President of the International Equestrian Federation, and Cambodia’s Prince Norodom Sirivudh, as well as many high ranking sports officials, the 13-rider Grand Prix offered a mix of entertainment and enthralling fare...
Full article

Congratulations to Princess Haya! There is such a difference of impression between an immovable photograph and a lively video, all to the best advantage. Compliments, if I dare say.

She has an interesting accent, a mix of Arabic, British and American. Its kind of difficult to pin down, perhaps a bit unnatural at times. But she has a very soft voice.

Yes, Princess Haya has a very soft, agreable and very feminine voice.

Kiwi trio each have three for Badminton Horse Trials

...FEI president Princess Haya will attend the event, and will join event host the Duke of Beaufort ...
Article

Haya in Azerbaijan

Clean sweep for Azerbaijan's showjumpers in Heydar Aliyev Cup

...The prizes were presented by Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, his wife Mehriban Aliyeva and the president of the International Federation for Equestrian Sports, her Highness Princess Haya Bint al Hussein...
Article

and here is another article with a picture gallery
& another gallery from the tournament

Last edited:
FEI President H.R.H Princess Haya during day five of the Badminton Horse Trials in Badminton, Gloucestershire April 25, 2011.

Picture ** Picture 2

Last edited:
sooo nice to see Princess Haya.
she looks so good in these pics thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
FEI Opens New Headquarters in Olympic Capital Lausanne

her daughter was there also
Haya opens horse sport's new headquarters | Horsetalk.co.nz - International horse news

It's cute we see her daughter more this days as we haven't many pictures the last 4 years but I think it's inappropriate to bring her daughter to an FEI opening event. There were only adults and you can clearly see that her daughter was bored when she Haya gave her speech, so why bringing her daughter along to the event? Guess she has a nanny which could've stay with the girl at the hotel as it wasn't an event which went on for hours and hours. But kinda cool Haya was in Switzerland if only I could've seen her and I also think it's cool that Haya attends event which aren't that big like FEI WEG. :)

Haya to attend Ireland's premier horse trials

...Walsh said that he was delighted that Princess Haya was planning to attend the event, from May 26 to 29...
Full article

Haya’s role grows in equestrian world:

Haya’s role grows in equestrian world

"She describes Prince Ali as “like my twin, but always the much more diplomatic and pragmatic and wise of the two of us. I think he will be an incredible asset to FIFA moving forward."

Back
Top Bottom