Poetry of Sheikh Mohammed and Crown Prince Hamdan

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are there other poems that make a description of his lover??

for specific girl AND general for love? what does he descripe in his poems? Is there someone who can translate? bcoz I can't understand arabic

for specific girl AND general for love? what does he descripe in his poems? Is there someone who can translate? bcoz I can't understand arabic

Which poem are you talking about or would like to be translated? Could you please provide a link.

Which poem are you talking about or would like to be translated? Could you please provide a link.

this was softness posting (the last part):

from his poem حلوه موت [here]
my friend said something about "the sadness, laughter cure the sadness"
is he sad or something? ألله يـحـفــظـهـا ويـحـمــيــها
& my friend said the ها should be different for men, this one is for her. But I haven't learnt how to do it[/QUOTE]

I tried to translate this link on google but the translation was totally miserable...

I think we have a new song on Rotana for the crown prince ;)
Muhamad Abdo and Majeed are the singer !!
I love them both and although I am not fan of Hamdan poetry but it was very intersting to listen to his words, I am not a translator in fact I barely speak English but I think My translation for the title could give you a clue " a year passed " :whistling:

It's clearly for a girl.

A year has passed and the eye has not slept (first line of the poem)

Here is the full poem in English taken from Fazza's website http://fazza.ae/vb/t346665.html:

Peace be upon you

~❤~❤~One year was gone~❤~❤~

~❤~❤~ قصيدهــ مرتــ سنـــ هــ~❤~❤~

One year was gone , and my eye did not know the sleep

One year was gone , and my interest in the heart is still in theheart till now

One year was gone , and my heart was broken

One year was gone with your dimension

One year was gone after , One year was gone … with my waiting

One year was gone , and you did not agree about myconnection

One year was gone , and I did not hear anything about you

One year was gone , and I was patient on their words about your wrongs

Her black eyes ,her red lips and , her hair , are beautiful

Her bosom suffices me and , her cheek suffices me

One year was gone and , I am afraid about my life with your waiting

One year was gone and , your love is in my heart

Last edited:
I found the music video of the song that Hamdan wrote for his beloved: Marat Sanna (One year has passed). The meaning of the song is what kitty posted as "one year has passed" I'll try to find the Arabic version of this poem, and a more exact translation of the song. Its all on his Arabic portion of his Forums website for those who want to do their own research.

I like the video a lot, and it shows the skyline of New York City's Times Square (for those of you that know NY) as shot from the west side of NYC at the beginning and at the very end, and she leaves him in the middle and then they find each other again...at least that skyline looks like NY Times Square buildings even if they weren't there filming.

Btw these are my two most favorite Arabic male singers!!! Mohammed Abdo and Abdulmajeed Abdullah with lyrics by fazza and song by Fayez Al Saeed.:flowers:

Forgot to add the video link :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK2sqc1DjnQ

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another hamdan poem which turned into a song named "FORGIVE"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaVEW3kjMvA

Thank you so much sally1234 for posting this. Its really beautiful song and sounds nice...is he asking for someone (a girl) to forgive him, or is he asking someone to ASK him for forgiveness?? which is it? Is there a translation into English with these lyrics that you could share?

Thank you.:flowers:

I found another song with Hamdan in Spanish, but I don't know if he wrote the lyrics or not??? Or if the lyrics are just dedicated to him? Anyone know if he wrote a song named "Porque Aun Te Amo"/Te Amo Hamdan?

Thank you so much sally1234 for posting this. Its really beautiful song and sounds nice...is he asking for someone (a girl) to forgive him, or is he asking someone to ASK him for forgiveness?? which is it? Is there a translation into English with these lyrics that you could share?

Thank you.:flowers:
Well What i understood from the song is that he wants someone to ask him for forgiveness cause he's upset from her & that he always forgave her so its time for her to do the same :flowers: its all about forgiveness actually lol

I found another song with Hamdan in Spanish, but I don't know if he wrote the lyrics or not??? Or if the lyrics are just dedicated to him? Anyone know if he wrote a song named "Porque Aun Te Amo"/Te Amo Hamdan?
I think its just one of his fans who made those videos
His songs r just in Arabic :)

Well What i understood from the song is that he wants someone to ask him for forgiveness cause he's upset from her & that he always forgave her so its time for her to do the same :flowers: its all about forgiveness actually lol

Thanks Sally. I understand now. I found a very long explanation of this poem on his website in the forums section in Arabic. That helped explain the song better, and the translation on google translate wasn't that bad either. I did not know he had made that poem into a song.

It all sounds very passionate and sad at the same time...lets hope they make up and forgive:flowers:.

Is there any difference between his poem (one year has passed) and the song? And the song "forgive" when did he make it public?

Is there any difference between his poem (one year has passed) and the song? And the song "forgive" when did he make it public?

No difference between the song & the poem.
The song was made public about a month or two ago but I think the poem was out before if not mistaken (not much before the song was out though).

after all I have read ; is it OK for sheikha sheikha to marry him knowing about the other mysterious girl !!

after all I have read ; is it OK for sheikha sheikha to marry him knowing about the other mysterious girl !!

Whatever the deal is sheikha needs to have dignity and self-respect and stop pushing herself onto a man who does not want or love her. Give it up already! Its pathetic! It looks bad for a woman to be so needy whether she is his cousin or not. Just IMO.

Whatever the deal is sheikha needs to have dignity and self-respect and stop pushing herself onto a man who does not want or love her. Give it up already! Its pathetic! It looks bad for a woman to be so needy whether she is his cousin or not. Just IMO.

perhaps sheikha loves hamdan and thats the reason (but also the title) why she wanted to get married with him (MAYBE!). but nevertheless beeing in love or not, marrying somebody who is in love with another person is a no-go...:ermm:

are you sure that Hamdan's poem is for an other girl and ot for Sheikha?

are you sure that Hamdan's poem is for an other girl and ot for Sheikha?
Its better if you analyze his poems thus far, particularly the ones within the past couple of years, and then come to your own conclusion. The clues are all in the poems, but as he says on his website, the secret (true) meaning is in the heart of the poet.

Back
Top Bottom