Anne, Princess Royal Current Events 1: June 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne on a visit on 11th April:

Attachments

• Insight_apr05_gallery_woodland_large.jpg
    Insight_apr05_gallery_woodland_large.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 194
The Princess Royal on a visit on 27th April:

Attachments

• Insight_may05_gallery_adoption_large.jpg
    Insight_may05_gallery_adoption_large.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 214
The Princess Royal's engagements to mark the end of World War II:
4th-5th July:
The Princess Royal will lay a wreath at the main Commonwealth War Cemetery in Singapore.

10th July:
The Princess Royal will attend commemorative events to mark the 60th anniversary of the end of the Second World War, in Edinburgh.

Princess Anne at the Chelsea flower show, May 23

matrixphotos

Attachments

• 04190019.jpeg
    04190019.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 04190020.jpeg
    04190020.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 181
Princess Anne on a visit yesterday:

Attachments

• zumalive136761.jpg
    zumalive136761.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 210
  • zumalive136762.jpg
    zumalive136762.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 211
  • zumalive136763.jpg
    zumalive136763.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 209
Princes Anne attended the 2005 Rowing World Cup with Sir Steven Redgrave yesterday in Eton:

Attachments

• gettylive021674.jpg
    gettylive021674.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 170
  • gettylive021679.jpg
    gettylive021679.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 179
  • gettylive021680.jpg
    gettylive021680.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 171
The Princess Royal cuts the cake at Red Arrow's 40 th birthday celebration at Biggin Hill Airport in Kent 12th May 2005:

Attachments

• Insight_may05_gallery_arrows_large.jpg
    Insight_may05_gallery_arrows_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 188
The Princess Royal meets tenants of Sarsden Buildings, a low-cost housing scheme in central London, 26 May 2005. The buildings have recently been redeveloped by Octavia Housing and Care to provide affordable housing for those who need it. A not-for-profit organisation, Octavia Housing and Care was founded in the 19th century by Octavia Hill, a pioneer of social housing.

Attachments

• Insight_may05_Gallery_PssR_Sarsden_Large.jpg
    Insight_may05_Gallery_PssR_Sarsden_Large.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 244
Royal pays Bucks a majestic visit

5_horse.143065.full.jpg
Horsing around: Princess Anne is shown around the charity centre

By staff reporter

ROYALTY graced Buckinghamshire on Tuesday in the shape of Princess Anne who had four engagements across the county.

The busy day for the Princess included a visit to the Home of Rest for Horses, the horse retirement charity, which has stables in Speen.

The Princess Royal, who is patron of the charity for the next five years, is the second member of the Royal family to tour the stables in two months following a surprise visit from the Queen several weeks ago.

Brigadier Jepson, chief executive, said: "We are delighted to have her here today and I hope she has enjoyed the visit."

Arriving in Aylesbury in the morning, the Princess Royal opened Viney House, the rebuilt Territorial Army Centre, before moving across town to unveil the new ?4.5million Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters and Aylesbury Fire Station.

Her next port of call was Aylesbury-based charity Carers Bucks.

The charity, which has just celebrated its first anniversary, provides support for people caring for elderly or sick relatives across Buckinghamshire.

Princess Royal visits NI venues

_41204341_anne203.jpg
Princess Anne is visiting Northern Ireland

The Princess Royal has been in Moira and east Belfast during a visit to Northern Ireland.

Princess Anne met with an 102-year-old resident of a care village on Belfast's Ravenhill Road.

Nazareth House, which is operated by nuns, is a facility for older people irrespective of religious denomination.

The princess visited its "relaxation room" and "village hall" during the tour. Earlier, she visited Browns Coachworks in Moira.

While there she met fire service officers and viewed a new command support vehicle recently manufactured by the company.

Also on display was the "Bloodmobile", an eight bed, mobile blood donation centre, constructed and maintained by Browns Coachworks.

During the visit, the princess was presented with a gift of Tyrone Crystal.

She later visited the Mission to Seafarers in Belfast, where she presented certificates to business people who sponsor the facility.

A regular visitor to Northern Ireland, the Princess Royal flew in on Tuesday for a number of private engagements. Her last visit to the province was in 2003, when she visited on two occasions. In April, she spent two days and carried out a number of engagements, returning in November in a flying visit to an international equestrian event in Belfast.

The Princess Royal on board HMS ALBION during the International Fleet Review at Spithead, 28 June 2005. Whilst onboard the Princess had coffee on the port bridge wing with members of the ships company. The Princess Royal wears her uniform as Chief Commandant, Women in the Royal Navy, and she has a special link with HMS ALBION as the ship’s Sponsor.

Attachments

• Insight_jun05_gallery_flt4_large.jpg
    Insight_jun05_gallery_flt4_large.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 217
Princess Anne scares me a bit. She seems very intemidating. The Queen is so cute especially when she laughs, so it Prince Philip and Charles. But Princess Anne is frightning. She is like lol*i'll kill you*lol.

Harry's polo shirt said:
Princess Anne scares me a bit. She seems very intemidating. The Queen is so cute especially when she laughs, so it Prince Philip and Charles. But Princess Anne is frightning. She is like lol*i'll kill you*lol.
Anne does seem a little "stiff". She should definately smile more, it's puts others at ease and also makes her look better. IMO, she is a physically attractive woman, although she could perk up her wardrobe a bit and possibly try a new hairstyle.

The Princess Royal at Beaufort Polo Club, from Olycom:

Attachments

• 000001w.jpg
    000001w.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 000002w.jpg
    000002w.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 000003w.jpg
    000003w.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 000004w.jpg
    000004w.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 219
Anne is in such great shape, I wish that she would buy more "hip" clothes. Her mother, the queen, seems to dress for the times, maybe Anne can take some lessons from her.

For my opinion i think The Princess Royal wearing showing she is really strong and independent woman,she has her own style,and she looks really much like businesswoman too.

i reli dislike what she is wearing in the pictures above. I agree with princess gertrude that anne shud take lessons from her mother.

I think HM's clothes have improved recently.

I think she's been more adventurous since the deaths of Bobo MacDonald and the Queen Mother.

The Princess Royal meets staff and competitors at the Tall Ships Race in Gateshead, 27 July 2005.
© Andy Lamb
From Royal Insight:

Attachments

• Insight_aug05_gallery_replace1.jpg
    Insight_aug05_gallery_replace1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 178
  • Insight_aug05_gallery_replace2.jpg
    Insight_aug05_gallery_replace2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 178
The Princess Royal opens the Inclusive and Supportive Education Congress 2005 at the University of Strathclyde, 1 August 2005.
From Royal Insight:

Attachments

• Insight_aug05_gallery_pssr1_large.jpg
    Insight_aug05_gallery_pssr1_large.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Insight_aug05_gallery_pssr2_large.jpg
    Insight_aug05_gallery_pssr2_large.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 187
The lilac outfit or is it blue? Is very nice.

Last edited:
CATS said:
The lilac outfit or is it blue? Is very nice.

I agree CATS, I think it's one of Anne's slighty more 'modern' suits :p

Sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom