The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 01-19-2023, 05:01 AM
Commoner

If other family members were the monarch

Just a little fun what if - is there a family member who wasn’t the monarch eg a sibling; cousin etc who you wished had been the monarch - for me it is Victoria Princess Royal (daughter of Queen Victoria) and Princess Margaret (daughter of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York). I think Victoria had the intelligence to make a fine monarch and I also feel she had suitable political ideals to keep on moving the royal family from being so conservative. I think Margaret would’ve made an interesting monarch - she definitely showed grit and determination in her dealings with Scotland but it would’ve been interesting to see how she dealt with things as the actual monarch- she may have been a disaster or really good!
Old 01-19-2023, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

Oldest son of Henry VII Arthur could had been intresting king. He probably would had gone different way than Henry VIII did.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off