Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This article says that Kate Middleton is going to pursure an artistic career as an abstract photographer.

Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career

"Now that her romance with Prince William is firmly back on, Kate Middleton is turning her attentions to her career. The 25-year-old, who has been working as an accessories buyer at Jigsaw, wants to become a professional photographer.

Kate, who has a degree in history of art, told friends she is unhappy working a three-day week at the High Street store and wants a new challenge."

Kate Middleton quits her job to pursue photography career | the Daily Mail

"She really wants to move and is seriously thinking about a career in photography. She loves cameras and has a great eye. She has already started putting an exhibition of her work together."

A career as an abstract photographer is more in keeping with the type of job you would expect a young woman who is dating a prince to have. I really believe that her relationship with Prince William is back on track.

Oh, today Kate feels that she should become a photographer. Another "job" that would not really disturb her usual habits such as being on vacation or clubbing, after she quit Jigsaw. I wonder what comes next time but as long as there are people who will pay her bills she probably doesn't bother :rolleyes:

Oh, today Kate feels that she should become a photographer. Another "job" that would not really disturb her usual habits such as being on vacation or clubbing, after she quit Jigsaw. I wonder what comes next time but as long as there are people who will pay her bills she probably doesn't bother :rolleyes:

Why must Kate have 9-5 to make you feel she is doing something? Maybe this is another smokescreen but Camilla never worked and no one complains she isn't doing her royal duties properly. I am not too sure many companies are dying to hire Kate, ignoring the publicity value, they have to deal with the problems that surround Kate. ie paparazzi etc. I don't think dating William/RF is quite as easy some people think it is. It probably would be easier if she was dating someone like Peter.
I suspect if the Seychelles stories have any truth in them, William and Kate did some planning of their future. It is interesting this career change came just after the trip and after the Dragon boat mess. Many people besdes Kate switch careers and it is believable considering her dissertation with Photography. The public only sees brief bits of Kate's life, how would we know if this is a hobby she is really good at. For all we know Laura Lopes, whose gallery does contemporary art/photography saw them and Kate asked for her opinion.

Personally I don't think it is a big deal her parents paying her bills. A lot of parents wealthy or not help their children financially especially when they are just starting out in their career or longer depending on their career choices.

Why must Kate have 9-5 to make you feel she is doing something? Maybe this is another smokescreen but Camilla never worked and no one complains she isn't doing her royal duties properly.

She does not have to do a nine to five job but I miss any kind of direction in her life. All we see from her is clubbing until late hours, being on vacation or struggling with the media. I find it very disturbing that a young woman of her age does not have any serious career or working intentions, no matter if dating William nor not.

Camilla, by the way, is a very different generation and background and cannot be compared to Kate's situation at all.

I am not too sure many companies are dying to hire Kate, ignoring the publicity value, they have to deal with the problems that surround Kate. ie paparazzi etc. I don't think dating William/RF is quite as easy some people think it is. It probably would be easier if she was dating someone like Peter.

Poor girl. I wonder how all the other girlfriends of heirs to the throne (and even first line, not second) managed to do a serious job. Maybe they were just a bit more determined in terms of what to do with their lives, ending up as wife of xxx or not?

I suspect if the Seychelles stories have any truth in them, William and Kate did some planning of their future. It is interesting this career change came just after the trip and after the Dragon boat mess.

Yes, that's interesting. Maybe William convinced her that even she has to do something. Just clubbing and vacation and media projects doesn't go down too well with the media.

Many people besdes Kate switch careers and it is believable considering her dissertation with Photography. The public only sees brief bits of Kate's life, how would we know if this is a hobby she is really good at. For all we know Laura Lopes, whose gallery does contemporary art/photography saw them and Kate asked for her opinion.

Yes, maybe she's good at it, we don't know. If she is, combined with her royal knowledge, she might make it to the top like Lord Snowdon and be allowed to take pics of her granny in law, but without asking her to remove her tiara :lol:

Personally I don't think it is a big deal her parents paying her bills. A lot of parents wealthy or not help their children financially especially when they are just starting out in their career or longer depending on their career choices.

I agree but with 25 years plus and having finished her studies a long time ago it would be rather normal if Kate went her own ways, wouldn't it?

So is this career number 4 or 5 for, Kate? Is anybody out there keeping count?

So is this career number 4 or 5 for, Kate? Is anybody out there keeping count?

I wouldn't call anything Kate has done after her studies a "career", rather a distraction from being a girlfried or on holidays etc ;)

No, a career implies that a person has been working many years in a single profession. Kate has only had jobs to date. At St Andrews, she took some summer jobs like catering or waiting tables, I suppose to have spending cash since her parents covered tuition and probably paid her portion of the flat rent. The Jigsaw job was, to say the least, a step up, considering her flexible hours and generous vacation time. :D
On Friday, Kate did some (surprise) shopping.
Getting in her car....
VR Pic 1
VR Pic 2
At a store....
Big Pictures 1
Big Pictures 2
Big Pictures 3
Big Pictures 4
Originally posted by Rafacysne on the Fashion Spot
Big Pictures 5 (oh no, she is considering buying another pair of boots!) :lol:
Maybe she was shopping for new things to wear for William at Balmoral on the weekend. :)

US Weekly is reporting in their latest issue that Kate was invited by the Queen to Balmoral in October for a weekend. And that's it's some kind of serious visit...and Kate's freaking out.

OMG...don't believe everything that media wrote, all this years media is so desperate to make Kate Middleton as "Perfect future Princess". Kate Middleton also seem like a girl who love attention.

OMG...don't believe everything that media wrote, all this years media is so desperate to make Kate Middleton as "Perfect future Princess". Kate Middleton also seem like a girl who love attention.
I think so too.:flowers:I like kate,but I don't belive the media.:bang:

I believe Kate and Will are going to Balmoral. It makes sense. She is keeping an extremely low profile lately, which makes me believe something is brewing. Quiet before the storm.

I believe Kate and Will are going to Balmoral. It makes sense. She is keeping an extremely low profile lately, which makes me believe something is brewing. Quiet before the storm.

I agree...

Well, apparently last night she went to a club in London:
see picture from celeb-city website
So she is not at Balmoral (or not yet). But the reports are saying October anyway, so it could still be true. She has worn that blue dress (and the whole combo, with brown boots) before, hasn't she? I seem to remember a similar ensemble just after the supposed break up. :huh:

Paul belmondo, who was one of Princess Stephanie's first boyfriends, is now in the Italian show "L'isola dei famosi", that is the same as "Survivors" or " Supravivientes".
They have been on a Honduras island for 12 days now, and so far, Paul has been a very nice guy.
Paul is now married to an Italian woman and has 3 male children.
This is the link to his profile in the show's site:
Rai.it - L'Isola dei Famosi Honduras

Paul belmondo, who was one of Princess Stephanie's first boyfriends, is now in the Italian show "L'isola dei famosi", that is the same as "Survivors" or " Supravivientes".
They have been on a Honduras island for 12 days now, and so far, Paul has been a very nice guy.
Paul is now married to an Italian woman and has 3 male children.
This is the link to his profile in the show's site:
Rai.it - L'Isola dei Famosi Honduras

I just read that Anthony Delon, another one of Stephanie's countless ex-boyfriends, hasn't spoken to her since they broke up many many years ago.

Speaking of Grimaldi ex's, what became of Caroline's former beaus, i.e. Junot, the Rossellini guy, Vincent Lindon?

Kate seams to love boots! I don't blame her because of the English weather, is always rainning so she must need to have lots of good boots. And I love that style!!!!!
I really think that they are back togther and the proof was that trip they made this summer. They have a very low profile regarding their relanship they always has, and to me that is reasonable having in mind what Diana has passed trough her life because of paparazzi!!!Sometimes I asled my self if they were really dating because we haven't seen any loving gestures of the couple, a kiss, a hug....they are really low profile but to me that doesn't mean they are not dating to me they are dating but they really want to fol everyone!

Kate seams to love boots! I don't blame her because of the English weather, is always rainning so she must need to have lots of good boots. And I love that style!!!!!
I really think that they are back togther and the proof was that trip they made this summer. They have a very low profile regarding their relanship they always has, and to me that is reasonable having in mind what Diana has passed trough her life because of paparazzi!!!Sometimes I asled my self if they were really dating because we haven't seen any loving gestures of the couple, a kiss, a hug....they are really low profile but to me that doesn't mean they are not dating to me they are dating but they really want to fol everyone!

I like Kate's style usually as well, but the brown boots with the blue dress bothers me. I think this kind of dress just doesn't go well with these high boots. Sometimes it works, but it is rare I think. I mostly appreciate Kate's day style rather than her night style. I love how she has done a lot to sort of bring back the day dress thing. She looks so good in those Jigsaw style day dresses with flat shoes.

I am wondering if Kate and Wills are still going out? We hear nothing about Kate in the news for a few weeks now. And Wills was in a bar over the weekend until 4:00 am without her.:ermm:

Who knows.... At some point, you just gotta figure, We'll know when we know. You know? :D

Does she still work in Jigsaw! I also love that dresses she ussually wear with flat shoes, she looks lovely!

Speaking of Grimaldi ex's, what became of Caroline's former beaus, i.e. Junot, the Rossellini guy, Vincent Lindon?

I only know that Rosselini got married last summer on a Caribbean island with a South American girl much younger then him.
Lindon works and lives in Paris.
I read an interview on Italian Vanity Fair, last year. He said that "the Grimaldis are not nobles. They are "pirates".
I don't know why he is so mad with them.

Does she still work in Jigsaw! I also love that dresses she ussually wear with flat shoes, she looks lovely!

According to the tabloids, no she supposedly quit, but all this time, a lot of her day dresses were from Jigsaw, not always but still quite frequently. Their spring/summer stuff was a lot like what she's been wearing.
On their site now is the Fall/winter collection: Jigsaw London

Last edited:
has Kate got her hair cut recently it looks shorter because during the summer it was too long

I only know that Rosselini got married last summer on a Caribbean island with a South American girl much younger then him.
Lindon works and lives in Paris.
I read an interview on Italian Vanity Fair, last year. He said that "the Grimaldis are not nobles. They are "pirates".
I don't know why he is so mad with them.

Maybe he's still mad at Prince Rainier who wnated him to sign a tying prenuptial.

Alonso Guerrero is a literature teacher ,he was Letizia 's 1st husband 1998-1999. They married on August 7 1998 in a civil ceremony but the marriage ended a few months later in 1999. Anyway Alonso is 10 years older than Letizia. He was Leti's former teacher.

Apparently, they dated for 10 years before marriage so that brings us to 1988. Letizia was born in 1972 so she would have been 16 years old when she began seeing a 26 year old. Was she still in high school when she began dating a teacher? Does that make sense? Also, wasn't Guerrero married before he began seeing Letizia? I do know that they had to have a civil wedding service because of his divorce. How long was he divorced before his relationship with Letizia began?

Apparently, they dated for 10 years before marriage so that brings us to 1988. Letizia was born in 1972 so she would have been 16 years old when she began seeing a 26 year old. Was she still in high school when she began dating a teacher? Does that make sense? Also, wasn't Guerrero married before he began seeing Letizia? I do know that they had to have a civil wedding service because of his divorce. How long was he divorced before his relationship with Letizia began?

Though it seems that someone with bad intention has spread this rumor (even has placed it in wikipedia), no serious information says Alonso Guerrero had a previous marriage;if they were decided to marry of civil form it was simply because they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom