Questions about Princess Fahdah and her family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if hse doesn't want to be seen in public why her pic was released with prince hashem & why the magazine posted her pics ?
i dont think they can control media in Peru ,Mia.

:cool: 1.theres are two pics for her that we know to see, they are both on here and unofficial/privat. the first was from there honymoon in peru posted for the travel website and another for hers in teh avatar place. i dont think they knew either pics were going to be online. if theres a magazine pic why not post it here? it might be the same pic anyway.
2. i think a lot oh this is from what was already on other boards; like someone i read says they met in art show in paris... all stories are almost the same lol, but no one can post some prove of different. :flowers:
3. for her family there is an article from her mother online from a few years and also wiki arabic[if you trust] has about her family.

Sana, are you sure that her grandmother isn't american? Here there were more than one person who said it.
I have read in the wikipedia that her grandfather of part of her mother has had or has two wives, so it's possible that the woman that you said isn't her grandmother. The article of the wikipedia was in arabic, I used the google translation, so Im not sure.:ermm::ermm:

then how would she be an american why not her dad's mother?

I expect this ;)

hey mia there is no martial arts in harvard u must meant she studied oil arts cause she has nice drawings i read

Her mother (sharefa Al-Sudairy) artist and also great draughtsman wonderful sister
Are family loves art :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her Highness Princess Fahdah also loves art, as far as I know. What's so funny about it?

Please note that these empty inane posts about Princess Fahdah and her family have been deleted and will continue to be deleted.

I don't know what's going on but lately reading these threads has been extremely frustrating and many are getting tired of these high school antics.

If you have any questions, please contact any of the Jordan mods and/or TRF administrators via PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Last edited:
^ Thank you so much for bringing this up Zonk! I'm one of these frustrated and tired members as well. It seems to me that it's so hard to follow any discussion on the Jordanian subforum lately, simply because there are no serious or interesting discussions here anymore. I know it's too late and I should be sleeping, but well, I thought I should write a few words and let you know that there are indeed members that find this situation quite unpleasant. Thanks much for reading this and congratulations on your recent promotion! :)

as far as someone who knew her when she was getting married, and as far as i heard, she studied only in Saudi Arab...guess i was thoroughly misinformed...

About mother Princess fahda

Sharifah Turki Al Sudairy:

-Got some advanced courses in drawing and coal and oil and various ores and ceramics from 1994 Renaissance Association
By a Canadian professor and Professor of American Ceramic Wefkhar
-Participated in more than 27 exhibition inside and outside the Kingdom.
And founding member of both the colors of plastic arts community and group (ein Prat) and Honorary President of the Group
-Won third place in the first exhibition of the artists alkhligiat in Bahrain in 1988 and is the first official prize.
-The product of voltage and r fruits packaged is to get ranked fifth among 284 artists and artist and silver medal and certificate of recognition in the international Biennale in Florence, Italy in 1997.
The most important fairs attended:
-Gallery artists Riyadh I 1998 m balmanahl and honoured to chair the organization.
-Festival national heritage and culture special balmaeoet 1999 m.
-Symposium Library General Riyadh King on the role of women in the era of King Abdulaziz working on offered 20 and two from Riyadh King Abdulaziz Championship in uniting the nation 1999
-Modern Arab art gallery in Beirut 1999
-Gallery with Prince Salman Centre group presented social as a nation to open Riyadh 1999 m
-First personal exhibition entitled "see Saudi artist" real fine art gallery 1420
-Personal exhibition in the debate opened by the second of his Royal Highness Prince Khalid Al-Faisal, King Fahd Centre Balmftahah in Abha 2000 m
-International Sharjah Biennale, 2001
-Plastic art gallery in Paris by Arab Institute 2002
Holdings:
-The General Presidency of Youth Welfare Association for culture and arts//King's library in Riyadh/presented paintings decorate Imam University building
Saud Islamic 1990 Eng. presented paintings decorate the new Interior Ministry Mbana 1990/Quran House Museum in the State of Bahrain/borgendi Museum in Italy (plate winners)
Collective exhibitions:
-Arab creativity Festival in 2004 carried
-Color group exhibitions in 1427 year 1430 H
-National Gallery Abha 2004 (estimated)
-Plastic art exhibition on the occasion of the Saudi capital of Arab culture Oman 1422 H​

Princess Fahdah's mother seems to be very active - who would have thought of that?? :ohmy: A true Patron of the Arts!! Thank you for updating us, dear Sana!! :flowers:

i think her father owns this company
Abu Nayyan Group
there was a user here called Moi and she said Fahdah was a lovely girl, she's her distant cousin.

pukla sam od smijeha, malo si preostar ,tesko da ce ovo ostavit neobrisano, na ovom topiku su modovi ludjaci , necu stavljat nikakv smajli da ne obrisu.

Last edited:
i think her father owns this company
Abu Nayyan Group
there was a user here called Moi and she said Fahdah was a lovely girl, she's her distant cousin.

Scent may be the company to someone else from the family of Abu Nyan
Is Abunayyan Abu Nayyan
Fahd's father, Mohammed bin Ibrahim bin Sulayman Abu-Nian

i dont think they can control media in Peru ,Mia.

Still, private is private. The media nowadays seem to forget that. The protection of our personal data must be respected, the laws are clear now aren't they?

Still, private is private. The media nowadays seem to forget that. The protection of our personal data must be respected, the laws are clear now aren't they?
i guess, asiL I dont really know what the law is in regards to publishing photos .
I know that kids should be protected and they do blur them in some media.

Last edited:
is there any information about her education and how did she meet prince hashem ?

No it is not of the royal family did not generate a princess
Is a Saudi Arabian family (Abu-Nian)

yes you right ; she not born princess & not sheikha ; but her mother is cousin for saudi king because princess fahdah maternal granfather is prince :)

i thought he was sheikh? or is this same things? i read he is a cousin for some saudi princes, but thought the title is for his position that sometimes kings give to goverment workers, do you know burzg?

i thought he was sheikh? or is this same things? i read he is a cousin for some saudi princes, but thought the title is for his position that sometimes kings give to goverment workers, do you know burzg?
because he work in governments , but her grand father orginaly bron prince because sudeiry family is maternal uncles for saudi king

Scent may be the company to someone else from the family of Abu Nyan
Is Abunayyan Abu Nayyan
Fahd's father, Mohammed bin Ibrahim bin Sulayman Abu-Nian

The actual name is Abu Nayyan, and yes this company is owned by the family ( father and uncles), Fahda's father is titled sheikh as many influential personalities in the Gulf states are and not because he works for the govermant because he doesn't. As for her her mother Sherifa Al sudairi, her mother is American and her father is a second cousin to Al Saud the ruling Family . I hope this clears these matters and answers some questions mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:
but her mother is cousin for saudi king because princess fahdah maternal granfather is prince :)

Are you sure :ermm:
Her mother is not related to the royal family at all
Her mother bint Turki Sudeiri and Sheikha Sudairy
They have no relationship at all with King Abdullah

Only

Magda bint Turki is married to Prince Talal

Are you sure :ermm:
Her mother is not related to the royal family at all
Her mother bint Turki Sudeiri and Sheikha Sudairy
They have no relationship at all with King Abdullah

Only

Magda bint Turki is married to Prince Talal
Sharifa al Sudeiri`s grandfather Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Sudeiri was the late King Fahad`s Uncle (brother of his mother).

n Saudi Arabia Sheikh is not a formal
Only Royal Highness or Highness Prince or Prince for different by layers are Princes of the first and second and third

There are large families and famous works with the Government, such as the Al Rajhi family and bin Laden, have close ties with the King himself and Government
Those families were calling themselves the title of Sheikh and people hailing them Sheikh of their place in Saudi society

King Abdullah has nothing to do with Al-Sudairy family
His mother is fahda shuraim

Abu Nyan belonging to known tribe in Saudi Arabia
Not very famous in Saudi Arabia but have their own projects

Al-Sudairy was a lot of them with the title of Prince or Prince in the reign of King Fahd, because they belong to his mother share Al-Sudairy
But reign of King Abdullah Certain families of Al-Sudairy bear the title Prince with prestige in the community

Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.

I do not know about their relationship to distal late king, but they do not hold any official title

Thank you sana ... according to Wikipedia Sharifa al-sudeiri is HRH princess of saudi arabia.
Her sister Sultana is married to prince Salman bin Abdelaziz, prince of Riyadh who is a friend of the JRF.He attended PH & PF`s marriage.

rossina are you sure its pf mother? could it be this same name. in the interview of pf mother does online its not saying shes a princess.

rossina are you sure its pf mother? could it be this same name. in the interview of pf mother does online its not saying shes a princess.

This is according to Wikipedia arabic page
Sorry her cousin is married to the prince of Riyadh not her sister but she is princess of Saudi Arabia according to Wikipedia. Her sister Majida is married to prince Talal bin Abdelaziz (Father of prince AlWaleed bint Talal).

This is according to Wikipedia arabic page
Sorry her cousin is married to the prince of Riyadh not her sister but she is princess of Saudi Arabia according to Wikipedia. Her sister Majida is married to prince Talal bin Abdelaziz (Father of prince AlWaleed bint Talal).
i translate this is says princess fahdah mother princess sharifa

Hahaha Burzg I love your quote at the bottom of your page!! Did the King really say that? and thank you for translating the wiki page.

Hahaha Burzg I love your quote at the bottom of your page!! Did the King really say that? and thank you for translating the wiki page.
you very welcome ; yes he say this , i find from prince hamzah & hashem quotes page ;)

Back
Top Bottom