Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful pic for my prince:wub:
However, did you have link for this interview?

what she said in the interview ? anything about the kids?

Is she well liked in Jordan? Her husband is right?

4th photo is the best one,
I cannot understand why they had to choose that kind of lighting
in the rest of the photos !
elladora, Her husband is really like and popular in jordan,
I'm not so sure about her though

4th photo is the best one,
I cannot understand why they had to choose that kind of lighting
in the rest of the photos !
Yes LipGlossh is not the best light some of these pics are not beautiful

what she said in the interview ? anything about the kids?

No xavi only about her work in the Jordan Media Institute

Lovely photo, thanks Burzg :flowers:
:ohmy: It's very rare to find a man wearing Allah necklace, it is not a popular choice for males as far as I have noticed, but prince Ali has a very unique style ;), does anyone of his brothers wear a similar necklace?

:ohmy: It's very rare to find a man wearing Allah necklace, it is not a popular choice for males as far as I have noticed, but prince Ali has a very unique style ;), does anyone of his brothers wear a similar necklace?

Rym used to wear similar one during engagement

No , but Princess Rym have one. ;)

Nice Picture Of Prince Ali He Looks Nice , But LipGloss as I Know There Is So Many Men Wear Allah Necklace or Quran Verses ;) , Thank you For Posting Burzg :flowers:

Princess Rym's posture and the way she is is very elegant. I have to say the more I see her the more I like her. she is a serious woman. Prince Ali is doing a great job.

Sooo Nice Picture , Little Cute Princess Aljalilah Looks Adorable & Little Prince Abdullah Looks Like His Father prince Ali When He Was Child :wub:

:blush: It's good to see Al-Jalilah & Abdullah, how cute!
& yes sheikah deena he sure does look like his dad ;)

interesting subject ; maybe someone is affected by princess Raiyah but sure not little Abdullah he is obviously bored ; al jalila has longer hair now she is adorable !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom