Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 3: November 2010 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Rym Looks Nice , Her Thoub Nice and Suit her Well , Little Princess Jalilah Looks So Cute , Thank you for Posting Rossina

is the man next to prince salha her fiancee ?

Pic is not very clear but the man looks like him.

Jaleela has a beautiful eye color but what is on her neck?? a snake ???

i m sorry, i m completely new in here...but just a question...are PA and PR separated? i notice that since a year he is not wearing his ring, while she still does...just asking...my uncle does not wear a ring also...but in this case he never did since day 1 - he thought it is a stupid woman thing, but it is not like he took it off one day.

i mean, knowing he is public figure and evertybody scrutinize him, would PA just take off his ring to raise unnecessary gossips and stupid questions like mine around his family and his wife? she is truly among most deserving royals, he would not expose her without valid reason...

maybe I m wrong and those few times i saw him, he just happened to leave his ring on his bath tab...

i m sorry, i m completely new in here...but just a question...are PA and PR separated? i notice that since a year he is not wearing his ring, while she still does...just asking...my uncle does not wear a ring also...but in this case he never did since day 1 - he thought it is a stupid woman thing, but it is not like he took it off one day.

i mean, knowing he is public figure and evertybody scrutinize him, would PA just take off his ring to raise unnecessary gossips and stupid questions like mine around his family and his wife? she is truly among most deserving royals, he would not expose her without valid reason...

maybe I m wrong and those few times i saw him, he just happened to leave his ring on his bath tab...

Welcome to TRF first Dear friend , But No Dear they are not separated ,,, they are fine together and love each other . and about ring it’s normal thing Many men not like to wear ring , and many men in first years of marriage they wear it but after years later they take it off , and maybe he’s one of these kind of men ;) The marriage ring not mean to men Much mean to women .

Last edited:
true, i m not so well familiar with how it is in Jordan. i go rare and cant judge right.
it is good, i like her a lot.

Hi, yes some men remove their ring and religious men usually dont wear a ring at all but only on their last finger and it has a stone. did he wear a ring before i did not see? but it is normal not to wear it :)

Prince Ali attends Johari's funeral in Cairo
Cairo, Sept 4 (Petra) -- International Football Association FIFA Vice President for Asia and President of the Jordanian Football Association JFA, His Royal Highness Prince Ali Ibn Al Hussein, on Tuesday led mourners at the funeral in Cairo of veteran Egyptian football coach Mohmoud Al Johary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom