Fourth daughter for Prince Hamzah and Princess Basma: Nafisa. February 7th, 2018.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sancakli70

Serene Highness
City
Ludwigsburg
Country
Germany
Congratulation to hamzah an basma for they new daugther nafisa

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a new daughter?
Any source?

Was she born on 7 February?

Congratulations to parents, Queen Noor (and Basmah's grandparents, if they are still alive) and big sisters!????
Welcome to the world, Princess Nafisa bint Hamzah!?
Prince Hamzah is really a girl-maker, like Bruce Willis! (and has an equal number of daughters also!):heartflower::heart1:?
P.S. I noticed that Princess Basmah gives birth every two years - Zein in 2012, Noor in 2014, Badiya in 2016 and now in 2018 Nafisa; maybe in 2020 she will give birth to her last child and it finally will be a boy?

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! And another girl!!! So cute!!! He is surrounded by girls, but it seems he really wants a boy because he keeps trying, now he has 5 daughters.

Congratulations to the couple :flowers:

If he is like his former father in law, maybe baby six will be the lucky number :lol: I was always told you pick a number of kids you want and stick with it. You could have 20 kids and never get the son you want.

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:
Another traditional Arabic name. Nafisa means the precious

I wonder why the royal court did not announce the baby`s birth as usual??

Queen Noor reposted prince Hamza`s tweet on her Facebook:
AlhamduliLah, our beloved #KingHussein must be celebrating his granddaughter’s birth with us all.
#Hamzah bin AlHussein @HamzahHKJ
رحمك الله يا ابي الحبيب الغالي والحمد لله الذي رزقني اليوم بابنتي نفيسة

So Queen Noor has already eight granddaughters and two grandsons?

Doesn't she live there?

And she left her still under age children? (Princess Rayiah was just 12 when her father died)

5 besutiful princesses for hamzah

Back
Top Bottom