Baby boy for Prince Feisal & Princess Zeina ,Prince Abdullah: February 17th,2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Prince Feisal & princess Zeina were blessed with a baby boy named Abdullah. Baby prince Abdullah was born today & here is the royal court statement:
وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - الأمير فيصل والأميرة زينة يرزقان بمولود أسمياه عبدالله
Congratulations to Prince Feisal & princess Zeina .:flowers:

Wow! For Prince Faisal I expected rather first grandchild than another child!
I hope a boy will be healthy!
Congratulations!:bunny::lucky::baby::duckie::hug::rose2::rose2::jordanflag:

Wow! For Prince Faisal I expected rather first grandchild than another child!
I hope a boy will be healthy!
Congratulations!:bunny::lucky::baby::duckie::hug::rose2::rose2::jordanflag:

Me too. Both are blessings from GOD & sure makes/will make him happy:)
Like father like son, the late king Hussein had children even after the birth of his first grandchild. Prince Hashem, Princess Iman & princess Raiyah are all younger than prince Hussein Mirza.

Last edited:
I see no reason he wouldn't be healthy. 52 is not all that old (Albert of Monaco was 56 when the twins were born). Besides it is the mother's age that may affect a baby, and Zeina was said to be in her early to mid thirties when they married in 2014.

Congrats to the parents and the rest of the family :flowers:

Photo posts by the queen on her official account https://www.instagram.com/p/BB708Rghru8/

Lovely family pic :flowers::)
@queenrania ألف مبروك عبدالله لسمو الأمير فيصل وزوجته الأميرة زينة- يتربى بعزكم

#الأردن #حب_الأردن
Congratulations to my wonderful brother in law, Prince Feisal and, his wife, Princess Zina! An adorable addition to the family!

#Jordan #LoveJO

I see no reason he wouldn't be healthy. 52 is not all that old (Albert of Monaco was 56 when the twins were born). Besides it is the mother's age that may affect a baby, and Zeina was said to be in her early to mid thirties when they married in 2014.

Are you sure? (i am not suggesting that something will surely happen, God forbid!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect

Remember that for example autism spectrum disorders cannot be detected in prenatal screening; their symptoms are visible later in life, not just after birth.

Are you sure? (i am not suggesting that something will surely happen, God forbid!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect

Remember that for example autism spectrum disorders cannot be detected in prenatal screening; their symptoms are visible later in life, not just after birth.

Autism is not a good example. No one knows the cause of it, or the effect a father's age may have on it. Small control group studies have been done. There are still people who think it is because of vacines, others diet, others so on and so on.

Same with other studies that have only recently started being done. There is a slight increase in numbers, for men over 55. The reality is the more medical research is done, the more open doctors are. Before doctors warned mothers not to have babies after 40 saying the risks were high. That age has been bumped up closer to 45 in later years.

Autism is not a good example. No one knows the cause of it, or the effect a father's age may have on it. Small control group studies have been done. There are still people who think it is because of vacines, others diet, others so on and so on.

Same with other studies that have only recently started being done. There is a slight increase in numbers, for men over 55. The reality is the more medical research is done, the more open doctors are. Before doctors warned mothers not to have babies after 40 saying the risks were high. That age has been bumped up closer to 45 in later years.

If you observe the photo published by queen Rania you will notice that both the Parents & baby are enjoying good health. They all look very happy .. GOD bless them.
I think 52 is not an old age to have a healthy baby.

Physical physical characteristics: a small chin, slanted eyes, poor muscle tone, a flat nasal bridge, a single crease of the palm, and a protruding tongue due to a small mouth and relatively large tongue

- visibles at once for an experienced obsterician - are "characteristic" for Down syndrome (which is a genetic disorder), not for autism: autistic child looks just like any average child -only observing his/her behaviour you can see that he/she has a serious problem with communication and social interactions.

I repeat once more: I do not suggest anything.

For me the only problem is his elder children`s ages. They may not be happy with the arrival of their little new brother . As you know prince Feisal have four children:
Princess Ayah (26 years old) who is already married & may have her own kids soon.
Prince Omar (22 years old)
The twin princesses Aisha & Sara (18 years old)

Well we know Faisal will have more children with Zeina. Congratulations to the couple. I would prefer they had choosen other name, many Abdullahs in the family.

Well we know Faisal will have more children with Zeina. Congratulations to the couple. I would prefer they had choosen other name, many Abdullahs in the family.
Well, the way he treats his nephew prince Hashem bin Abdullah shows that he really wishes to have younger kids.
When PF & Sarah's marriage ended with no children i thought he changed his mind ,but it seems not. GOD bless little prince Abdullah:)
Regarding the name i think it is a logical choice & also nice from Feisal to Name his child after his elder brother. Prince Ali & prince Ghazi did the same

Last edited:
I think the same: Prince Ali also has a son named Abdullah.

Well, the way he treats his nephew prince Hashem bin Abdullah shows that he really wishes to have younger kids. When PF & Sarah's marriage ended with no children i thought he changed his mind ,but it seems not. GOD bless little prince Abdullah:)
Regarding the name i think it is a logical choice & also nice from Feisal to Name his child after his elder brother. Prince Ali & prince Ghazi did the same

He and Sarah had many problems but with Zeina he found his perfect partner.
Well I think there are more names in the family there are enough Abdullah, Zein...

In what he changed his mind?

In having more kids. When PF & Sarah`s marriage ended with no children, i thought prince Feisal changed his mind about having more children.

Last edited:
He and Sarah had many problems but with Zeina he found his perfect partner.
Well I think there are more names in the family there are enough Abdullah, Zein...

Perhaps:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom