Prince Albert, Princess Charlene & Family Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodness, those are stunning!:ohmy:

Julian Lennon is seriously uber-talented. He sings, composes, cooks, and is also a gifted photographer.

and his mastering of 'photoshop' :flowers: only can be described by the term 'stellar'!

Lennon's photos don't look photoshopped to me. He does have an eye, doesn't he. I envy women who look spectacular wearing curlers! LOL

A new official photo of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene with Hereditary Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella!

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=834e3060c784149ae6b25fe8c5295337&oe=5E41B5DD

The photo will be available from Wednesday 4th December in the Principality Shop Souvenirs Shop: Palace Square, Grimaldi Forum, SAS Prince's Collection of Cars and Louis II tunnel.

The profits will be donated to the humanitarian work of the Principality.

Last edited:
:previous: Quite formal, but I like it, not so sugary sweet as the christmas card from a couple of years ago Christmas 2016
(although that one was fun with everybody's broad smile)

I wonder what photo we'll see on this years Christmas Card?

The idea is nice but unfortunately only Albert and Jacques managed to look good on that picture.

Agreed. The backdrop m

Nice to see all four of them in a formal group photo. Lovely to see Jacques all dressed up in his suit.

From a photography point of view it doesn't really work because there isn't enough contrast between Charlene's (admittedly) beautiful dress and the backdrop, and then her dress and Jacques' suit. But it doesn't matter, the symbolism works and it's a nice family picture.

I'm wondering what the Christmas photo will be - they do normally do lovely seasonal pictures.

No, but she did Sometimes smile, especially when interacting with people.

Also, it's not particularly that Charlene doesn't smile, it's that she doesn't smile Anymore. Her behaviour is quite different from a few years back. Nobody expects her to walk around grinning permanently - but looking pleased to see someone is just good manners.

Back
Top Bottom