Royal greetings from Western Australia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Mandurah
Country
Australia
:flowers:

Hi, :flowers: I must admit something here, I'm not really the slightest bit interested in members of any royal family, but I do love "bling" jewellery, especially the very expensive kind, and I also like anything to do with wedding dresses, so that's really what I've come here for, to look at royal jewellery, they always seem to have the best, and their bridal gowns.

I don't really care who the people are or where they come from.....I wouldn't swap my life for theirs in a million years, I like my privacy too much.

Anyway, I'm still a friendly person, so I hope you don't mind me being here.

Cheers. HRH Princess Anski. ;)

Hello :wave: :flowers: Welcome to TRF :hug:

Hello & Welcome,happy posting :flowers:

Welcome! This site has a lot of pictures of very pretty jewel pieces and some gorgeous wedding gowns. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello and welcome to the site. You've certainly come to the right place to indulge your love of royal jewels and wedding gowns. And, yes, the royals do need lots of goodies as compensation for giving up their privacy.:lol: Enjoy your posting!

Thank you all for the welcome :) I've spent HOURS on ordinary wedding dress and jewellery sites, but it suddenly struck me the other day that maybe a "royal" site might be fun too. Although I said I wasn't interested in the people themselves, I am interested in history and have been to England and Scotland and marvelled at the magnificent castles and ruins. I've put my hands on them and tried to feel the history and wondered that ancient kings and queens have been to those same buildings. I watch documentaries and dramas about royalty mostly to see the dresses worn in bygone days. I recently saw a delightful movie on tv called... Young Victoria ...it was very tastefully made and historically true. To be honest, I felt quite sorry for the life she lead both before and after she became queen. I also think Henry V111 first wife Catherine got a pretty bad deal. Not very impressed with the modern day British royals though....time to chop off their heads I reckon. :) Anyway, thanks again for the welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom