New Too - NASA Retiree

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KPWillie

Aristocracy
City
Houston
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new, too and am totally enjoying The Royals. I recently retired from NASA and am very excited to have more time for things I enjoy (like this site, for example). I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about The Royals.
And my favorite ice cream is ANY FLAVOR as long a it's Blue Bell (made in Texas).

Hi, KPWillie, and welcome! So working at NASA you dealt with celestial stars...here we have some stars of our own LOL! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Rascal said:
Hi, KPWillie, and welcome! So working at NASA you dealt with celestial stars...here we have some stars of our own LOL! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks, Rascal. I'm already enjoying it immensely!

ThePrincessRoyal said:
Hello KPWillie! Welcome! NASA, wooow!! That's sooooo cool! :)

Thank you, The Princess Royal. I am so grateful for the experiences I had working in the Space Program. Now I am happy to have more time for myself and less stress and I am really enjoying this site.

It's nice you have time for yourself now! I'm sure you've earned it. :) And I hope you enjoy it!

Howdy KPWillie!
That is a cool screen name! How did you come up with it? You worked for NASA hunh? Were you an astronaut?
I noticed you are a James Herriot fan. I know this is a Royal forum( and I do love to chat about Royals) but would you mind chatting about Herriot sometimes too?
My other friends who are Herriot fans on the ACGAS forum I belong to are often too busy to chat. I miss chatting to Herriot fans!

Hello KPWillie, Welcome TRF. NASA's interesting, unusual and should be different.

roseroyal said:
Howdy KPWillie!
That is a cool screen name! How did you come up with it? You worked for NASA hunh? Were you an astronaut?
I noticed you are a James Herriot fan. I know this is a Royal forum( and I do love to chat about Royals) but would you mind chatting about Herriot sometimes too?
My other friends who are Herriot fans on the ACGAS forum I belong to are often too busy to chat. I miss chatting to Herriot fans!

Thanks, roseroyal. KPWillie is just my first 2 initials followed by the first part of my last name. I worked in the space program for many years but I wasn't an astronaut. I did get to work with some of them and I can tell you they are really nice people and a whole lot braver than I am! Yes, definitely, I would love to chat about Herriot sometime! I'm a bit rusty as it's been quite a while since I read the books, but I still have them and will dust them off soon and enjoy them all over again. That will be a joy!

QUEENECE29 said:
Hello KPWillie, Welcome TRF. NASA's interesting, unusual and should be different.

Thanks, QUEENECE29. I am really enjoying TRF.

KP Willie, who is your favorite character in Herriot? Mine is the one and only Siegfried. We can chat more in the Herriot threads.

Back
Top Bottom