Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Cutie

City
Fremont
Country
United States
Longtime lurker logging in. I took my moniker from Noel Coward's retort, when asked why Edward VIII could not wed his "cutie," that England didn't want a "Queen Cutie."

I may have a query or two but will try not to deluge the board with dumb questions. Thanks to all who run these wonderful forums!

Hallo Queen Cutie, and welcome. Noel Coward was a very witty and wise man IMO. Hope you enjoy it here at TRF and please post every now and again!

Longtime lurker logging in. I took my moniker from Noel Coward's retort, when asked why Edward VIII could not wed his "cutie," that England didn't want a "Queen Cutie."

I may have a query or two but will try not to deluge the board with dumb questions. Thanks to all who run these wonderful forums!

Welcome to this board.

As a teacher I am going to say what I say to my students when they say something like 'I know this is a dumb question but ...'

I reply - the only dumb question is the one you don't ask because you don't want to appear dumb.

Please ask and you will get an answer - or 20 - from many well read and knowledgeable people.

Even with all the knowledge I had before joining I have learnt a lot on here.

Bonjour! There is a lot of royal history to learn about.

Welcome to the TRF!

Back
Top Bottom