Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Blue Springs
Country
United States
Hi there, my name is David. I came here in search of some information about an individual who may be going by the name King Fernidad of Prussia. I received some coins with that name on them as well as some post cards of a place called castle Zoller. The coins look handmade, at least the "heads" side. I have reason to believe he has been banned from this site and is likely an imposter or at the least, a shady character. Any information would be appreciated. Also, I just may stick around and learn something here as well...

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I seem to remember 'King Ferdinand' joining this site sometime last year. I personally think that he's most likely an imposter - I've Googled him and found out that he's been on other sites and has a blog. The Prussian Monarchy is currently defunct, and I would think that there would be quite a few announcements if it were restored. The current pretender to the Prussian Throne is Prince Georg Friedrich.

Hello, David, and welcome to the forums. I haven't heard of this supposed imposter, but there certainly are a lot of misrepresentations about royal status that are prevalent. Good luck with finding the information you're looking for and hopefully you'll enjoy yourself on this site as well.

Back
Top Bottom