H.I.M. Phillippus Julius Longus de Tejada Rex VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Laredo
Country
United States
Greetings everyone! I have some great news for all of you, the senior Spanish von Habsburg royal bloodline previously thought to have become extinct with the demise of King Carlos II in 1700 is false! A male member of the Spanish royal family sailed to south America and was verified to be of the original Spanish royal von Habsburg family. I am his descendant, of the German Holy Roman Emperor Carlos V the grandson of Maximillian von Habsburg of Austria. I am very much ALIVE thank you very much! I will soon make my formal presentation when I finish doing some more research work to verify my claim, but the TRUTH is plainly evident in my face as I bear the Habsburg lip genetic trait and my grand father bears the Habsburg jaw and lip. I look like a clone of King Phillip II and my grandfather looks exactly like a young Emperor Carlos V. I know it is a big surprize, even to myself! Well, as Forrest Gump said LIFE is just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!

we do know it's the time of year my dear....And it's a full moon...now,go play somewhere else...lady gaga....:eek:.:whistling::lol::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you think that I am joking? No sir, that is my real name, I even did a DNA test and it came back positive R1b haplogroup of western European blood, German as German can be! I was born overseas in Teheran, Iran and when I was ababy I played with the Shah's kids, but I have no relatives there in Iran.It would be wise to show proper respect and deference to be considered for concessions and future invitations to participate in mutual benefit society arrangements.

Is this for real?

Must be a full moon. Maybe someone forgot to take their meds.

Back
Top Bottom