greetings from malaysia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tengkuazman77

City
kuala lumpur
Country
Malaysia
hi all,

im new here and big thanks to mods for approving me, ive seen there's really less information on asian royals here and i would like to contribute particularly my country's facts on our reigning royals. feel free to pm me if any help needed wrt malaysian royals, cheers.:flowers:

Hi tengkuazman77 and welcome to TRF!:welcome:
Your contribution on the Malaysian would be very much appreciated. I'm sure that we have many members who would love to learn more about the Malayisan Royals. Please feel free to contact any mod or admin in case you have questions. I hope that you will enjoy your experience on our forums!:flowers:

Welcome to The Royal Forums, tengkuazman77! I hope you enjoy exploring all the different topics and in particular, I hope you will be able to tell us much about the Malaysian royal families - as Tilia says, many people will be very interested to hear more about them!

Hello and welcome tengkuazman77 :flowers:

selamat datang:flowers:
I do agree with you that there are not lot informations on asia royalty to my great regret.
Therefore,your contribution will be much appreciated by a lot here including me.
Welcome again

thx very much for welcoming me guys, i will do it shortly

Back
Top Bottom