Back to the Board

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BeatrixFan

Majesty , Royal Blogger, TRF Author
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm an old poster from the 2004/5 days and haven't contributed regularly for a long time! Life has got in the way a bit. Things have been very surreal lately which I'm sure will be discussed in time but I wanted to just day a hello to old friends and new and see who is still about from....well, a long time ago it seems!

I'm new to this board, but I've seen a lot of your posts while going through old threads, especially in British forums.
Their sheer wittiness brought a smile to my face more than once.

Welcome back, BeatrixFan! :flowers:

Thankyou Artemisia! Great to meet you :)

Glad to see you back, BeatrixFan!

Among others, Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna undoubtedly shares my sentiment. ;)

Glad to see you back, BeatrixFan!

Among others, Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna undoubtedly shares my sentiment. ;)

;) I'll never tire of defending the great lady Benjamin, a passion I know you share!

Ahhhh... all is well once again in the Forums! Our BeatrixFan is back! So good to see your posts once again.

Dear BeatrixFan!
It is nice to see you resuming your posts. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Bea!!!! Hope you're back for good. Missed your pithy-ness.

Sam! So glad you are back. I just mentioned you today when someone in one of the Camilla fahion threads got all in a twist when I said Camilla looked like an unmade bed with a lamee throw on top at the jubilee. I said it's all a matter pf perspective/sense of humor because you would have laughed your *** off! Excited to see you my dear!

Last edited:
Sam! So glad you are back. I just mentioned you today when someone in one of the Camilla fahion threads got all in a twist when I said Camilla looked like an unmade bed with a lamee throw on top at the jubilee. I said it's all a matter pf perspective/sense of humor because you would have laughed your *** off! Excited to see you my dear!

Thanks everyone! A lovely welcome :flowers: It's great to see so many familiar names still active on the board. I saw your Camilla comment scooter, I did indeed giggle! And I think HRH would have done as well ;)

Hello!
I'm quite new to the board as well, but I've enjoyed reading your posts, especially those about British royals.

Sam, you were online as recently as last December but after six months it is good to see you back here once again.
I trust all is well. W :)

There are so many familiar usernames on TRF and BeatrixFan is one of them, so glad we'll be seeing more of it!

I've been on and off TRF for a few years and have always found your posts very helpful and incredibly informative, BeatrixFan. I'm glad we will be seeing more of them

Many thanks all! It's lovely to be back on a more regular basis :)

This is a month late but welcome back Sam! Your wise and humerus posts have been missed. :D

Welcome back. Missed your wit and wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom