Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, he’s a close friend of her mutual friends Eugenie Niarchos, Bianca Brandolini, Sabine Getty and she’s still with Peregrine.

So, her friends are all millionaire socialites (Niarchos, Getty, Brandolini, etc.).

She’s close to people in those circles so yes.

Not surprising. They all have there connections, the rich, the ex or half royals and the famous.
The real royals would not mix with it, because they have certain responsiblities and must consider their image in the world.
but the rich ones can enjoy life without that. And even there are differences concering intellect, interests etc.
I would never compare Caroline or Charlotte or Beatrice of Monaco with some other people in that super rich-famous-set.

The real royals would not mix with it, because they have certain responsiblities and must consider their image in the world.

Are you sure? I mean, now disgraced Prince Andrew intermingled with ultra-rich Kazakh arms dealers - just one example, that came to light much later on...

King Carl Gustav of Sweden had his red light affair of sauna parties with his well off friends.

Maybe the "real Royals" are just more discreet, because they depend often on the good will of the taxpayers...

Are you sure? I mean, now disgraced Prince Andrew intermingled with ultra-rich Kazakh arms dealers - just one example, that came to light much later on...

King Carl Gustav of Sweden had his red light affair of sauna parties with his well off friends.

Maybe the "real Royals" are just more discreet, because they depend often on the good will of the taxpayers...

Yes, I agree. There are those exceptions, you mentioned.
But they were and still are scandals in history and have damaged those royals.
Andrew is still in the focus, Carl Gustav not anymore, but he has definetely lost the respect of his people. And the more scandals official royals produce the more they will loose their right of existence. I am sure they all know that. Look at Spain, Felipe and his family is doing everything they can to attain a better image of the royal family, and they are doing quite well IMO

But all of the Crown Princely children are from an equally rich family, that's the difference. They're not mingling with billionaires for money or novelty or favors but because that's their social set, seemingly.

Not surprising. They all have there connections, the rich, the ex or half royals and the famous.
but the rich ones can enjoy life without that. And even there are differences concering intellect, interests etc.
I would never compare Caroline or Charlotte or Beatrice of Monaco with some other people in that super rich-famous-set.
In case you didn’t realize, Beatrice and Charlotte live in Monaco which is a haven for the super rich and they mingle with very wealthy people as well and they belong in the same social circles as Olympia because they have lots of mutual friends and attend parties. Princess Caroline’s second husband was not a noble but was part of the super rich set and her current husband is the best friend of Eugenie Niarchos’s uncle, Spyros so I don’t get your point. It’s not as if the people I mentioned are criminals or shady oligarchs.

But all of the Crown Princely children are from an equally rich family, that's the difference. They're not mingling with billionaires for money or novelty or favors but because that's their social set, seemingly.
Also some of these people and their families have been friends for generations and belong in the same social circle , for example, some of the Greek shipping families like/liked the Greek royal family and Eugenie Niarchos’s uncle is a godfather to one of Pavlos’s sons. Bianca Brandolini is a second cousin of Olympia’s first cousin, Talita von Furstenberg. Sabine Getty is married into the Getty family who Olympia’s aunt, Pia used to be part of when she married Christopher Ronald Getty. Charlotte Casiraghi is a friend of Eugenie Niarchos’s cousin, Athina Onassis Roussel and their grandfathers Aristotle Onassis and Prince Rainier of Monaco used to be friends and business partners and Athina and Charlotte are into horses and horse jumping.

The difference with the former Greek royals is that their sons are married to wealthy women or women who come from well-connected families so they don’t need to seek favors from shady nouveau riche oligarchs like Prince Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also some of these people and their families have been friends for generations and belong in the same social circle , for example, some of the Greek shipping families like/liked the Greek royal family and Eugenie Niarchos’s uncle is a godfather to one of Pavlos’s sons. Bianca Brandolini is a second cousin of Olympia’s first cousin, Talita von Furstenberg. Sabine Getty is married into the Getty family who Olympia’s aunt, Pia used to be part of when she married Christopher Ronald Getty. Charlotte Casiraghi is a friend of Eugenie Niarchos’s cousin, Athina Onassis Roussel and their grandfathers Aristotle Onassis and Prince Rainier of Monaco used to be friends and business partners and Athina and Charlotte are into horses and horse jumping.

Maybe I expressed myself in the wrong way. I think intellectually there is a difference, because of what is important to Caroline or Charlotte, or Beatrice Borromeo, her philosophical ambitions , her recommendations for books, journalistic writings about really important things etc. They have never talked about what beauty creams or lotions or hairdos things they are using or recommending. (At least I have never heard of that)

Sure they are all in the same set( I am not so stupid or ignorant of those facts), but still they have different ambitions / interests than others.
Thats really all I wanted to say

Maybe I expressed myself in the wrong way. I think intellectually there is a difference, because of what is important to Caroline or Charlotte, or Beatrice Borromeo, her philosophical ambitions , her recommendations for books, journalistic writings about really important things etc. They have never talked about what beauty creams or lotions or hairdos things they are using or recommending. (At least I have never heard of that)

Sure they are all in the same set( I am not so stupid or ignorant of those facts), but still they have different ambitions / interests than others.
Thats really all I wanted to say
Does it really matter? Olympia is not from a reigning family and as far as I am concerned, the monarchy is not coming back in spite of the issues that have came after the monarchy has been abolished so she can do what she likes as long it isn’t a criminal offense . She has at least gone to university and is an educated young woman. I don’t agree with everything she does either but it really is neither here nor there. So you are saying she lacks intellect or not an intellectual? I don’t think she is, but is it a crime to not be an intellectual?

Does it really matter? Olympia is not from a reigning family and as far as I am concerned, the monarchy is not coming back in spite of the issues that have came after the monarchy has been abolished so she can do what she likes as long it isn’t a criminal offense . She has at least gone to university and is an educated young woman. I don’t agree with everything she does either but it really is neither here nor there. So you are saying she lacks intellect or not an intellectual? I don’t think she is, but is it a crime to not be an intellectual?

I imagine that people who are not royal watchers would say that the vast majority of what we discuss does not really matter, but as you said in the Schaumburg-Lippe thread, we on this forum still discuss the lives of people whose families no longer have official status.

I haven't seen any suggestion in hereditarytitles' posts that it is a crime not to be an intellectual. I believe her main point is that reigning royal families are compelled to be selective in whom they are seen to socialize with in order to preserve the respect of their citizens.

The latest discussion has been shortened, a couple of posts have been removed. Please use the private message system instead and let us move on. Thank you!

Prince Achileas:
On the eve of HM the Queen’s funeral, and as the UK is about to fall silent as a nation in her memory, I want to express my own and my family’s sadness at her loss, but joy and gratitude for her life. She was the most remarkable public servant of recent world history, as will be testified by those attending and viewing her funeral tomorrow. And on a more personal level, tales of her wonderful yet characteristic kindness have always been handed down to me by my father and grandfather who remember how she welcomed and supported my family when they arrived in England.

Our heartfelt wishes and prayers are with King Charles and his family.

God bless the Queen. God save the King.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiqJgwMOK9Y/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It is strange for Prince Achileas (the second-born son of CP Pavlos) to issue a statement. Based on the wording, I believe he issued this statement as a British citizen, which I think he is, more so than a member of the Greek Royal Family.

He posted a message of condolence on his Instagram account, so it wasn't really a formal statement issued to the media. I don't find that strange at all.

I'm not always great with facial recognition, but it looks like Olympia walked the runway for Emilia Wickstead?

At minute 7:28

Yes that’s her modeling for Emilia Wickstead. She has mutual friends with the designer and knows her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maria-Olympia attended the Diet Coke's 40th Birthday celebration hosted by supermodel and Creative Director Kate Moss in London on November 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** dm article **

And this evening, November 10, she attended the Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year Awards 2022 in London:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Achileas' girlfriend had a birthday party a few days ago. I have found this instagram profile that has these photos, I am not a follower of Pavlos's children, but it catches my attention, that tiara that she wears on his head, I have realized that rich people have a certain obsession with the European Royal Houses, and their traditions and try to ridicule them, in their parties.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck9PV8IO95k/

Achileas' girlfriend had a birthday party a few days ago. I have found this instagram profile that has these photos, I am not a follower of Pavlos's children, but it catches my attention, that tiara that she wears on his head, I have realized that rich people have a certain obsession with the European Royal Houses, and their traditions and try to ridicule them, in their parties.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck9PV8IO95k/

I don't think that this is related to the Royal Houses, I think that it is more related to Miss Universe, and similar contests, where the winner is given a tiara:).... They are young and simply have fun.

Another matter, I recognize that the thought of the rich is very different from that of royalty, but this is a topic to be discussed in another section, not here;)

Maria-Olympia attended the Fashion Awards 2022 at Royal Albert in London this evening, December 5:

** Pic **

Maria-Olympia attended the Fashion Awards 2022 at Royal Albert in London this evening, December 5:

** Pic **

Sorry but she looks horrible. She has all the $$$ in the world to do good for people who are unable to do for themselves ... and she does this? Pose with a ghostly scowl on her face? Why? What a waste!

Sorry but she looks horrible. She has all the $$$ in the world to do good for people who are unable to do for themselves ... and she does this? Pose with a ghostly scowl on her face? Why? What a waste!

She's aloud to do whatever she wants. She has no duty to any crown or nation. Most of her wealth, and connections, come from her mothers side of the family and not the royal side. She's living a fabulous life the way many socialites have before her and will continue to.

She's aloud to do whatever she wants. She has no duty to any crown or nation. Most of her wealth, and connections, come from her mothers side of the family and not the royal side. She's living a fabulous life the way many socialites have before her and will continue to.

Yes, her wealth does comes from her mother but her father’s side gives her a title that very few people have —- and, one which I think both she and her mother love using. JMHO.

Yes, her wealth does comes from her mother but her father’s side gives her a title that very few people have —- and, one which I think both she and her mother love using. JMHO.

TBH, her title is only worth something because reigning Royal Families (in the UK, Denmark, Spain),because of family relations, still accord the Greeks the treatment that would be normally reserved to other ruling families only.

Who knows, maybe in one or two generations, they will become as relevant as Austrian, French, Italian, or Portuguese royals (much older and more distinguished dynasties by the way, who are now largely ignored).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom