Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 2: 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 2 of the thread for current events of and news about

Princess Maria-Olympia,
Prince Konstantinos-Alexios,
Prince Achileas-Andreas
Prince Odysseas-Kimon
Prince Aristidis Stavros.

The previous thread can be found here:

** Maria-Olympia, Konstantinos, Achileas, Odysseas, Aristidis Events & News 1: 2015-2021 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The truth is that the article is ridiculous, because Constantine Alexius has a girlfriend for a long time, she was in Spetses with him last summer, and she has been in St Moritz with him receiving the new year and skiing, she appeared in some of the photos shared by Maria Olympia on her Instagram account in the stories section. This woman( photo) is not Constantino's girlfriend, a friend, she may be, but I imagine that the magazine tries to relate them sentimentally, and that is not true. He has a girlfriend and she is not this woman . His grielfriend was in St Morizt with him.
I say it's ridiculous because the magazine knows that he has a girlfriend and that she was with him in St Moritz, the magazine should have published the photos with his girlfriend, not the photo with a friend who has a Spanish passport. hahahaha

Last edited:
The truth is that the article is ridiculous, because Constantine Alexius has a girlfriend for a long time, she was in Spetses with him last summer, and she has been in St Moritz with him receiving the new year and skiing, she appeared in some of the photos shared by Maria Olympia on her Instagram account in the stories section. This woman( photo) is not Constantino's girlfriend, a friend, she may be, but I imagine that the magazine tries to relate them sentimentally, and that is not true. He has a girlfriend and she is not this woman . His grielfriend was in St Morizt with him.
I say it's ridiculous because the magazine knows that he has a girlfriend and that she was with him in St Moritz, the magazine should have published the photos with his girlfriend, not the photo with a friend who has a Spanish passport. hahahaha

Hola explicitly states that 'there only exists a good friendship between the two of them'. They mainly focus on her being Spanish as a sign that the king's godson is well-connected to Spaniards. So, they are not in any way trying to relate them sentimentally. The only one who is discussing that, is you :flowers:

Maria-Olympia attended the 'The Fendi Set' book launch event at the Royal Academy of Arts in London on February 8:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Is Prince Aristidis Stavros the only one of his siblings who does not have a hyphen between his names?

Prince Konstantinos-Alexios (Alexios) posted a picture
https://www.postimg.cc/2qJW9ynt

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the Greek Royal Family website (which is quite outdated but that's irrelevant for someone's name), all children's names have hyphens:

Crown Prince Pavlos married Marie-Chantal Miller (HRH Princess Marie-Chantal) in London in 1995. They have five children: Maria-Olympia (b. New York, 1996), Constantine-Alexios (b New York, 1998), Achileas-Andreas (b New York, 1999), Odysseas-Kimon (b London, 2004) and Aristidis-Stavros (b Los Angeles, 2008).

Also in the Greek version:
O Πρίγκιπας Παύλος παντρεύτηκε τη Μαρί-Σαντάλ Μίλερ, (Πριγκίπισσα Μαρί-Σαντάλ) το 1995, στο Λονδίνο. Έχουν πέντε παιδιά: την Μαρία-Ολυμπία (Νέα Υόρκη 1996), τον Κωνσταντίνο-Αλέξιο (Νέα Υόρκη 1998), τον Αχιλλέα-Ανδρέα (Νέα Υόρκη 1999), τον Οδυσσέα-Κίμωνα (Λονδίνο 2004) και τον Αριστείδη-Σταύρο (Λος Άντζελες 2008).

Last edited:
Did Constantine-Alexios graduate from college? If so, what's he doing now?

Maria Olympia and Konstantinos are on vacation to Bahamas with their friends!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbbE33yMaOr/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbbEzeask7I/
All their lives seem to be just one big holiday party without any resposibilities... well, good for them - or should we pity them...?
I´ve always been a big supporter of the idea of a monarchy in Greece. But I could`t picture this frivolous C P family as future leaders of their country or Konstantine Alexios, no matter how georgeous as he might look, as a future Crown Prince, as he would be by the death of his royal grandfather, at all. I´m sure many greek people, watching this since some years now, might think, thank God we got rid of them...

Last edited:
All their lives seem to be just one big holiday party without any resposibilities... well, good for them - or should we pity them...?
I´ve always been a big supporter of the idea of a monarchy in Greece. But I could`t picture this frivolous C P family as future leaders of their country or Konstantine Alexios, no matter how georgeous as he might look, as a future Crown Prince, as he would be by the death of his royal grandfather, at all. I´m sure many greek people, watching this since some years now, might think, thank God we got rid of them...

I couldn't agree more!

I don't think pity is needed, they have an extremely privileged life and apparently with no responsibilities at all.

If Greece were still a monarchy I am sure that the princes would have a more serious lifestyle. But since the Greeks have kicked the RF out & the Greek state has behaved appalingly towards the RF, I do not think that they owe Greece or the Greeks a thing & are free to be as spoiled and obnoxious as they want to be.

Last edited:
I don't think pity is needed, they have an extremely privileged life and apparently with no responsibilities at all.

If Greece were still a monarchy I am sure that the princes would have a more serious lifestyle. But since the Greeks have kicked the RF out & the Greek state has behaved appalingly towards the RF, I do not think that they owe Greece or the Greeks a thing & are free to be as spoiled and obnoxious as they want to be.
In parts, I agree with you that they owe the Greek state nothing. But on the other hand this kind of lifestyle (and luxurious is an underestimated term here...) is not good for anybody. Sometimes I really wonder if the eldest children of Pavlos have other things on their minds or time to study at all.
Yes, they are young and enjoy their lives. But I wonder how and when this party will end. And I do hope this won´t be an awakening all too uncomfortable.

Alexios/Tino is a decent musician, though, even if the cat is unimpressed and the gum-chewing isn’t very princely.

In parts, I agree with you that they owe the Greek state nothing. But on the other hand this kind of lifestyle (and luxurious is an underestimated term here...) is not good for anybody. Sometimes I really wonder if the eldest children of Pavlos have other things on their minds or time to study at all.
Yes, they are young and enjoy their lives. But I wonder how and when this party will end. And I do hope this won´t be an awakening all too uncomfortable.

I imagine it will end the same way as for other jetset offspring: they will marry somebody with a simular monied background or a model. After a few years they will join the board of trustees of wherever it is their money comes from or do something in investments. The wives will be fashion- or jewelry designers. Shallow perhaps but not a bad life in comparison to most of the rest of the world.

Last edited:
Well the Greeks are not a working royal family and are unlikley ever to receive the call to take up the crown again.. so they are free to live as they choose. are they really more frivolous than other young ex royals?

They have a wealthy mother and they do study and go to good schools/ universities. Their lifestyle is not different from that of other similarly rich kids in the United States or the United Kingdom. I don’t see any problem with that especially considering that their lifestyle is privately funded unlike what happens in most reigning royal families.

The monarchy is unlikely to be ever restored in Greece or given a semiofficial role of some sort as in Romania. So there is no point in pretending otherwise.

They don't owe Greece anything. Quite the opposite. They are young and like to have fun, travel and be with friends.
They do what other young royals did at that age.
If the Royal Family were still reigning in Greece they would have a more traditional lifestyle suited to their position similar to the lifestyle their Spanish and Danish cousins lead.

Well the Greeks are not a working royal family and are unlikley ever to receive the call to take up the crown again.. so they are free to live as they choose. are they really more frivolous than other young ex royals?
Compared to for example their Portuguese contemporaries (and somewhat older: the royals from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania) I would say yes... It might have a lot to do with them being much more part of the 'rich and famous' thanks to their mother.

The Dutch Bourbon-Parmas might live a privileged life but not a frivolous one: two of them try/tried to make a difference by for example diplomacy, the head of the family concentrates on consultancy on the environment; only one moved into 'design jewelry' with a husband in business development (not frivolous either) - her sister's husband of course works in their family business (and in that way is part of one of the richer families in the Netherlands).

I would say only some of the Bulgarian royals might live a somewhat similar lifestyle but that seems primarily to apply to the children of Rosario and not to the seem degree to the 'main' family: Miriam, Boris and Beltran.

Which other young royals from former monarchies were you thinking of that live a comparable lifestyle to the the crown princely family of Greece?

From what does Venice need to be saved?

Last edited:
Rising sealevels?

:previous: Save Venice is responsible for the conservation of nearly 1,700 works of art and architecture since its inception in 1971. Every year, its patrons organize a masked ball in New York City to support the organization's mission

https://www.savevenice.org/about/history-mission

:previous:

According to the discription Ms Machado is the best friend of a Brazilian grammy nominated singer named Giulia.

Back
Top Bottom