Soccer Fans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The princely family as AS Monaco supporters

(own)

Attachments

• collage.JPG
    collage.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 486
Ahhh...it hits me...

In UEFA CUP , very important competition AS Monaco FC vs. Hamburg SV ( my home, my blood, my heart)...tough thing...I have to root against Stephanie for once...;-)

Plus..the match will be in Monaco...so I guess I'll be there and Sebastian too....I believe. We'll see what that'll be like :D:p

norwegianne said:
Hey. Monaco's playing my hometeam too... :)

Cool ist that Viking Stavanger ? So my team (Hamburg) is playing yours as well :)

Last edited:
Yeah... Viking - Monaco in Stavanger... The likelihood of the royals taking the trip to Stavanger, probably isn't very high.

norwegianne said:
Yeah... Viking - Monaco in Stavanger... The likelihood of the royals taking the trip to Stavanger, probably isn't very high.

I don't think so :( ...if it was the semi-final they would....but...

eplvmw.jpg

Charlotte and Papi

eplw68.jpg

Steph and kids 2

Steph and kids 3

eplxxt.jpg

Albert 2

(uppa)

The boys playing their game:

Pierre: Andrea:
es5myh.jpg
es5nav.jpg

Louis: Adans:
es5nd4.jpg
es67p4.jpg

Albert:
es680l.jpg

(sipa, scan)

Monaco's princely family shocked and saddend by the death of 26 year old David di Tommaso, who died in his sleep during the night between Monday and Tuesday. David started his soccer carrer in Monaco at the age od 16 in 1995. He attended school in Monaco for his last two schoolyears and even made his Bac at one of the Principalty's highschools.
The AS Monaco FC ( and the princely family along with all Fans of ASM) lost a real Monaco-child last night....

Repose- toi bien mon cher David....:( Tu va beaucoup nous manquer....

Last edited:
michelle said:
Monaco's princely family shocked and saddend by the death of 26 year old David di Tommaso, who died in his sleep during the night between Monday and Tuesday. David started his soccer carrer in Monaco at the age od 16 in 1995. He attended school in Monaco for his last two schoolyears and even made his Bac at one of the Principalty's highschools.
The AS Monaco FC ( and the princely family along with all Fans of ASM) lost a real Monaco-child last night....

Repose- toi bien mon cher David....:( Tu va beaucoup nous manquer....

It's so sad to read that someone so young has died:( ..specially in those circumstances..:(

Last edited:
Even if this forum is not the right place.
I wanna say: Merci David .... d'avoir été là ... tu nous manques déjà ...

i1zguo.jpg

Caroline watch her son play scoocer. Source: Hola

idgimg.jpg

Little Pierre with his bal.. Source: Hola

idgiyx.jpg

Albert, Andrea, Steph, Louis .....

Andrea and his mom's cousin
kccg1l.jpg

Steph and Pauline
kccg7m.jpg

Louis and Mathieu
kccg95.jpg

Albert
kcchm9.jpg

(sipa)

Sebastian,
You have just posted my two new favorite pictures of PA! I love the last picture you posted on the PA picture thread--he looks so thoughtful, with his hand resting on his chin---unposed and natural. And this last picture in the "soccer fans" thread is very flattering to him.You should really be a chief editor for a newspaper or magazine-----your choices are fantastic!

teense said:
Sebastian,
You have just posted my two new favorite pictures of PA! I love the last picture you posted on the PA picture thread--he looks so thoughtful, with his hand resting on his chin---unposed and natural. And this last picture in the "soccer fans" thread is very flattering to him.You should really be a chief editor for a newspaper or magazine-----your choices are fantastic!

Thank you for this nice comment, teense ... my sister said the same about these pictures.

Congrads To As Monaco For Reaching The Semi- Finals :D :p ;) :)
All The Grimaldis Must Be So Happy About This

Last edited:
I never knew that the royal family of Monaco are soccer enthusiasts. :)

nayeli0016 said:
I never knew that the royal family of Monaco are soccer enthusiasts. :)

Oh yes they are. And I hope there'll be another Circus Team vs. AS Monaco team charity match this or next week.

RADKER18 said:
Congrads To As Monaco For Reaching The Semi- Finals :D :p ;) :)
All The Grimaldis Must Be So Happy About This

I was for Toulouse yesterday! My favourite soccer team and Monaco can't bear each other. :D

I LOVE this picture of the guys "acting a fool" at the game!

mw7060a said:
Looked like they were really enjoying themselves!:p

If I wanted to be harsh or cynical, I would ask how one can enjoy himself when he's watching Monaco playing :D

sebastian said:
Oh yes they are. And I hope there'll be another Circus Team vs. AS Monaco team charity match this or next week.
It will take place a 20.30 in Cap d'ail on Monday after the mass at 19.00. So I guess PA will have to just go across the road and change at Stephs App.;)

paca said:
It will take place a 20.30 in Cap d'ail on Monday after the mass at 19.00. So I guess PA will have to just go across the road and change at Stephs App.;)

My cousin just told me that, too - thanx, paca :)

Stephanie with Louis and Pauline ... go for MONACO !!!

maeatz.jpg

In Chelsea / London

maeb2u.jpg

(deadline)

Allez Monaco
... oh what's this...

maebnb.jpg

Louis' not satisfied ...
maec8x.jpg

...but suddenly ...
maewxu.jpg

... yeah man ...
maex47.jpg

We are the champions ...
maex77.jpg

(abaca)

April 19th 2005

AS Monaco FC Supporters and Players make a tribute to thier 'lost' Prince Rainier and observe a minute of silence in Monaco's Stadium Louis II

nmhliw.jpg

nmhmyq.jpg

nmhn5z.jpg

(BdP, Sipa)

michelle said:
April 19th 2005

AS Monaco FC Supporters and Players make a tribute to thier 'lost' Prince Rainier and observe a minute of silence in Monaco's Stadium Louis II

(BdP, Sipa)

Great gesture. I like the pic of the players forming the circle ... very emotional.

Back
Top Bottom