The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-27-2006, 04:48 PM
Nobility

Charlotte's gown looks like maternity! She wore one like that to the enthronement too. She's got a great figure, why doesn't she flaunt it? I don't like her makeup or nails, not at all flattering or chic.

Old 03-27-2006, 05:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
Slightly Impossible. Felix was not there!!!!:p
Felix most certainly was there. I've seen several pics with him in them, he's just sort of lingering in the shadows.

He's acting like a prince consort, already! Hiding from the spotlight and letting his blue-blooded bride wallow in attention!

Oh, by the way, does anyone else think it's strange that - at times - Charlotte seems to really enjoy the attention she gets. She looks proud and regal, a bit snobbish even. Then, at other times, she gives the impression of a more reserved, coy, rather shy girl. Why is that, I wonder...

Old 03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Felix most certainly was there. I've seen several pics with him in them, he's just sort of lingering in the shadows.

He's acting like a prince consort, already! Hiding from the spotlight and letting his blue-blooded bride wallow in attention!

Oh, by the way, does anyone else think it's strange that - at times - Charlotte seems to really enjoy the attention she gets. She looks proud and regal, a bit snobbish even. Then, at other times, she gives the impression of a more reserved, coy, rather shy girl. Why is that, I wonder...
yeah i noticed that a lot too especially when she was younger. she used to pose and have that regal and snobby look and then she got shy and now she alternates haha. maybe she feels a biy insecure at times so she stays away a bit?
Old 03-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

I've just deleted a bunch of posts because they contained photos posted with no copyright attribution. Even if photos are watermarked with the name of the photo agency, the copyright attribution must be given in the post.

There are so many duplications that I don't think anything unique has been deleted, but people are welcome to repost their pictures as long as they give proper copyright acknowledgment.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
Old 03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Courtier

I didn't find Charlotte's dress bad at all this time, but her hair was off. I liked the front where it slides over but the ponytail was bad she should have put it up ina bun or something, it also looked like she did it herself. I'm disapointed in Caroline, I thought she would have a extravagant dress instead of just basic black. Those pics of Ernest were just Hilarious, thank you!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
I didn't find Charlotte's dress bad at all this time, but her hair was off. I liked the front where it slides over but the ponytail was bad she should have put it up ina bun or something, it also looked like she did it herself. I'm disapointed in Caroline, I thought she would have a extravagant dress instead of just basic black. Those pics of Ernest were just Hilarious, thank you!!!
I agree with you. I expected more. the dress was nice. And I understand that she is a young girl and that ponytails may be the "in" thing right now, but not at this event, and not with that dress. andy why in the world did she wear black shoes with a white dress???
I also expected more out of Caroline. She looks like she was going to a wedding and not a "ball". She did jazz it up with the accesories, but for the most part, it was definately not "Rose Ball" material. I definately expected more from her, and was kinda disappointed.
I was also disappointed that Stephanie did not show up. You would think that since this was something that their mother started, that they would arrange their schedules to be together at such an event.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Commoner

I think that Caroline, looks great,elegant and happy.
Charlotte, is so incredible beautiful , I like her dress and make-up.
Pierre is so handsome, he looks like his father Stefano and his feautures are perfect.
Andrea; sorry and do not hate me but I think tha he looks like a vampire, his face is so strange and I feel that he is not a healthy kid.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks everyone for the pics posted today :)

I was looking at the pics posted at mcpress and saw a pic of Jean Christophe Maillot and his wife arriving with singer Kadja Nin, but no there wasn't no trace of Juliette/Marie Christine Maillot. I wonder why didn't she attend the ball if she's friends with Charlotte, Eugene, and the rest?

It would have been also nice to see Valentine, but it seems they're not friends anymore.

BTW I think the girl who's entering with Charlotte to the Ball, the one with the gray dress, could be Fernando Botero's daughter, he and his wife were there, and she kind of looks like her. Plus in one pic she's talking with Tatiana.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
BTW I think the girl who's entering with Charlotte to the Ball, the one with the gray dress, could be Fernando Botero's daughter, he and his wife were there, and she kind of looks like her. Plus in one pic she's talking with Tatiana.
are you referring to the girl in gray/silver dress? that was not vanina mandeli? in one of the website said she was vanina....
Old 03-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Great work and pictures everybody!!! I loved that the Casiraghis attended this year. I hope they make it to the Red Cross Ball!!
Old 03-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
yeah i noticed that a lot too especially when she was younger. she used to pose and have that regal and snobby look and then she got shy and now she alternates haha. maybe she feels a biy insecure at times so she stays away a bit?
I think Charlotte looks shy and reserved usually in her private life. At PA's enthronement gala? and at the Rose Ball; Charlotte is all glammed up and prepared for the attention. She knows for sure A LOT of pictures are going to be taken and she probably feels more confident wearing gorgeous Chanel and beautiful jewelry being the belle of the ball. It's all psychological. :) I know I would be more confident glammed up than running errands in jeans.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
2006 Rose Ball; getty images
Mm, I don't like her dress. However, she looks great. Love her hair style though.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:23 AM
Gentry

I find it sweet that Pierre and Andrea give their attention to Charlotte; I even like the pictures where Andrea and Charlotte were dancing. My brother doesn't even want to be seen with me!
Old 03-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Aristocracy

Hahahaha! Ver funny your remark, Peaches!

Anyway, I agree with you. It's lovely to see how the two brothers behave with Charlotte.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Aristocracy

Great Great pictures...I specially like the one´s wiyth char and andrea dancing...but also because of the complicity anf harmony existing between all Casiraghi´s (mother, child)...I stell don´t like of Ernest.....
Old 03-29-2006, 06:59 AM
Majesty

Charlotte onthe cover of the french Gala

Old 03-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Majesty

And on the cover of Point de Vue

Old 03-29-2006, 10:26 AM
Heir Apparent

I was watching closely the Rose Ball though didn't make any comments. Spent too much time going through all the pics and I am a little busy with my exams right now but still, I want to THANK you for almost live coveage of the event! I enjoyed it so much, mainly due to you!:)
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 03-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Nobility

is it just me or does tati have a bigger ring on her finger? can anyone find a better pic so we can see it
Old 03-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Harrisburg (outside of Charlotte NC), United States
Does anyone know who the rest of these people are? I know the Casiraghis, Andrea's girlfriend Tatiana and the girl behind Pierre is Princess Antoinette's granddaughter. But all of these other people I am not sure about.

Tags
ball, charlene wittstock, charlotte casiraghi, pierre casiraghi, prince albert ii, princess caroline, princess charlene