Girl for Prince Friso & Princess Mabel - Joanna Zaria Nicoline Milou: June 18, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for the pictures! Little Zaria is a cutie and Luana is already such a funny toodler!

What adorable photos. The dutch really do take wonderful official photos theese days, so full of life and happiness. Are the taken in London? I especially love the first one

I hosted the pictures for the future, from the Dutch Royal Web

What a really great family pictures... i really like the one of Beatrix with Luana & Zaria.. little Luana is so expressive... well, i'm really glad they still released pictures of the baby.

i noticed Dutch RF photos are very expressive these days.. they all look so joyful at Leonore's photos, and now Zaria's photos are simply adorable.

Yes, Larzen, it was said that Queen Beatrix flew to London to visit the her new grand-daughter..

It seems Luana has the same eyes than her cousin Amalia.

Thanks for the pictures.
I must say that Mabel looks MUCH better with the extra babyweight in her face, I hope she will keep it.

I just love the picture of Luana and the Queen laughing out loud, the Queen must really enjoy her new role as grandmother.

How cute Luana is! Seems she's great friends with Beatrix. And Zaria is so little, just adorable! And I agree with Marengo, Mabel looks good with the extra weight and Friso, well he smiles! :p Lovely pics!

Thank you for the pictures Royalsa! :)

Marengo said:
I just love the picture of Luana and the Queen laughing out loud, the Queen must really enjoy her new role as grandmother.

I love this picture, too! Luana and the Queen both seem to be reacting to something behind the camera and it's funny that grandma and granddaughter both have similar facial expressions!

Amidst all the political strife currently, the Queen must revel in her role as being a grandmother to all these wee ones.

I have also noticed that in the last several months a certain "joie de vivre" that has returned to Queen Beatrix, where the smiles and the laughs seem to come from inside of her. No doubt the grandchildren has helped to ease the pain of losing her husband and her parents.

Luana seems to be very frisky and active..soo blond..such a little cuttie..nice family and all of them pretty happy..:)

What sweet pictures! Luana seems very sweet and excited and Zaria certainly has a full head of hair. Love the first pic with both Luana and Beatrix laughing.

Thank you for the photos!!
They are sooo sweet! :):)

I absolutly love the picture of Beatrix and Luana laughing! What big smiles. The family pictures the DRF hand out are some of my very favorites. They are never too stiff and always extremley exspressive.

Little late but congrats to them all:)
Thanks for the photos.

Thanks for the lovely pics!
What cheerful children Oranje House has!
Congrats to Mabel and Friso and all family!
Name is quite exotic. Though Zaria is said to be Slavic it sounds little African :rolleyes: for me. Milou and Nicoline is nice as well as Joanna.:)

CASSARD said:
Thanks A Lot ...

Any Date Fot Christing?

No, but I think that will be about 6 months or later...:(

Last edited:
amazing pictures!
I love the one of Beatrix and Luana laughing! :)
The new babygirl is just so adorable!
Congratulations to them once more!

What wonderful pictures of both The Children and The Queen.
There home looks lovely as well.

Wow happy Grandmother Queen Beatrix with two granddaughter!!! They is happy and grandmother Queen Beatrix visit to London. She is love his royal family and three children and seven grandchildren,many family of Netherlands!!!

Great pictures, even Friso looks relaxed and happy and not guarded like he does usually on pictures. Mabel looks terrific indeed, as Marengo pointed out, that baby fat in her face really becomes her, it looks healthier, better.

As for the little girls..the youngest seems to take after her older sister, who, in turn, seems to take after her mother. No sign yet of Friso in his girls, but that may be a matter of time.
And "grandma" Beatrix, as usual, she looks wonderful.

Wonder though were the picture was taken? Seems not to have been taken at home in London, as the background in these new pictures doesn't seem to match the pictures we saw of Friso and Mabel's house, the ones that accompanied the NRC Handelsblad interview a few months back..so..is the pic taken at Huis Ten Bosch?

How come they have Countal titles and not Princely?

Last edited:
A third picture of Beatrix, Luana and Zaria is released today.
Source: koninklijkhuis/rvd

princess olga said:
Great pictures, even Friso looks relaxed and happy and not guarded like he does usually on pictures. Mabel looks terrific indeed, as Marengo pointed out, that baby fat in her face really becomes her, it looks healthier, better.

As for the little girls..the youngest seems to take after her older sister, who, in turn, seems to take after her mother. No sign yet of Friso in his girls, but that may be a matter of time.
And "grandma" Beatrix, as usual, she looks wonderful.

Wonder though were the picture was taken? Seems not to have been taken at home in London, as the background in these new pictures doesn't seem to match the pictures we saw of Friso and Mabel's house, the ones that accompanied the NRC Handelsblad interview a few months back..so..is the pic taken at Huis Ten Bosch?

No no Olga,the pics are taken in the London residence of the couple.:)

The Queen looks sooo radiant with the girls:)
For me Luana has something from both her parents. But from who more I don't know.

P.S. When we could see the photo of Beatrix with all her grandchildren?

CrownPrinceLorenzo said:
How come they have Countal titles and not Princely?

Only the direct descendants of the Monarch in line to the Throne,The Prince of Orange and his children in our case,will bear the title Prince/Princess.

The children of the other sons of the Monarch will bear the title Count/Countess.They will cease to be members of the Royal Family,
(as that will consist of the then King and Queen and their children,as well as the previous Monarch in case HM abdicates),as soon
as Alexander will become King,but ofcourse they will remain members of the Royal House.

This measure was taken to cut government responsibility for the wonderfull ever expanding Royal Family and still counting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom