What should the New Year's Resolutions of the Princes be???

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get rid of those beards and get a cooler haircut!

resolution

one of the lux princes should make it their new year's resolution to find this girl and marry her before anybody else less worthy does!
charmonaco178.jpg

Charlotte is beautiful! she is definiyely destined to marry a prince...most people bet its going to be Prince William but i he seems to dorky for her...perhaps one of our princes? ^__^ although i doubt gaggleofcrazypeople, katielouise and bad_barbarella would like that since they have bagged the princes for themselves! :p hehehe

and i bet charlotte has no chance against them. =))))))

definitely no chance since gaggleofcrazypeople has them under 24/7 surveillance muhahahaha wait or is it bad_barbarella...either way Charlotte should watch her back...hahahaha ^___^

when did felix shave?????!?!?!?! are there any new pics of him??? if so i must see them b/c that would be such good news...hehe.

hahaha stop press

i ment spanish as in 2003 beach photos... sexy felix

french as in... mustache...

hehe no no no i will set charlotte up with someone fabulous ;) not a prince... a rich business man or actor...

mabye i can organise paris to marry prince albert in exchange for her setting up charlotte with a rich hunk ;)

which leaves the princes free!!!! :)

ahh ok. but man, bad_barbarella, why did you have to get my hopes up like that????hehehe just kidding. yes, we should do something with charlotte to take her out of the picture, mwhahahahha. and yes, those pics of him from 2003, very grrrrr. *sighs sadly, if only he would return to that next year. *prays for that to happen. hehe

bwuhahahahahahaha...scheming already girls to get Charlotte out of the way? hehehe ^__^ well so far it doesn't like our princes have met Charlotte ^__^ but they probably would have met her brother Pierre at Prince Amadeo's 18th birthday...hm...you guys better hope Pierre won't invite them to his 18th birthday perty next year because Charlotte would be there! hehehehe...i'll have Pierre and you can share the princes among yourselves ^________________^

hm....um...hehehe i have no idea....but i'm sure many of the owners of the mulit-billion dollar businesses have sons ^__________^ Paris Hilton has two little brothers hehehe...

and from what i've seen, they're actually smart. but back to the topic, they should resolve to rid themselves of facial hair, perminately. hehe

felix looks soooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww with that face hair :(

yes, yes. he is quite tacky. i wonder if he did get razors and shaving cream for christmas. hmmm...if so he REALLY needs to use em in the new year. hehe

maybe it is just a stick on moustache and beard ^___^ hehehe...to hid his pimples hehehe

LOL!!! i can't help but think of mr. potatohead with that comment. hahahahah. pop-on long hair, if you don't like that, you can pop it off, and pop- on the short hair.lol

msfroyste said:
when did felix shave?????!?!?!?! are there any new pics of him??? if so i must see them b/c that would be such good news...hehe.
I was being sarcastic. I'm sorry. I failed at that attempt.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I was being sarcastic. I'm sorry. I failed at that attempt.
and i'm slow...it took me a while before i realised you weren't serious muhaahaha:p

ahh it's ok. no one's mad at you. i figured you were being sarcastic. hehe.

muhahaha...i think he would need more facial hair to be a cave man :p in fact he would probably need more body hair! hahaha...but i like him without the chest and arm hair :D

i'd probably just stare at them as though they were some sort of chocolate dessert- ready to be devoured...hehehe.

lol meanwhile if you boys are reading this dont think we are a bunch of physcos

They've probably got a list: "Psycho Girls We Must Remember Not To Marry" with all our names on it. :D

muhahahaha...oh our names are definitely at the top of that list in BOLD letters and highlighted!!! they must think us crazy with all the crazy things we would do and say to them if we meet them!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom