Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to the USA: November 3-8, 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
colourpress.com

EXCLUSIVE - New York, N.Y. - Crown Princess Victoria at the World Bank in Washington D.C.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 178
Crown Princess Victoria - 20031108

colourpress.com

EXCLUSIVE - New York, N.Y. - Crown Princess Victoria in a train on the way from Washington D.C. to New York, interview with the swedish newspaper Dagens Industri. Photo:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 188
Nice photos, Josefine. I like her practically in silhouette. She looks so good.

COLOUR10022985.jpg

COLOUR10022983.jpg

COLOUR10022982.jpg

From the American Swedish Historical Museum's page:

cpv1.jpg

cpv2.jpg

cpv3.jpg

cpv4.jpg

i would have thought this topic would be ded by now.

Originally posted by King Christian@Jan 12th, 2004 - 2:16 am
i would have thought this topic would be ded by now.
Do you really think that Dennism would let that happen? :lol:

well ... i'm just going by experience.

every other topic gets ended at 10 - 12 pages, and this one is still goin' at 19 pages, so I wonder, what's goin' on ??????

"every other topic gets ended at 10 - 12 pages, and this one is still goin' at 19 pages, so I wonder, what's goin' on"

It's on the 10th page.

It's only on the 10th page? On my computer it says 19. Of course we can't let it die- it's Princess Victoria!!! :p I'm envious of her hair. I wish I had thickness like that. I also really appreciated the pink dress.

Actually, I'm kind of curious about that. Because I do remember it saying 19 pages before. O, no. Are some photos and comments missing? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nope, it says 10. I know a couple of threads have lost photos. But I do remember that it used to say 19 for me. Must be my computer.

I thought i would bump up the threads about her official travels

Alexandria said:
New York, N.Y. USA, - Crown Princess Victoria and boyfriend Daniel Westling shopping in SoHo, New York City.
:confused: Is this man Daniel Westling, or is he Victoria's former boyfriend (Daniel Collert)? If he's the same person, then he looks much more gorgeous on the photo from Colourpress... But one is blond and the other is dark hair...

Attachments

• sem título1.JPG
    sem título1.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 164
  • sem título.JPG
    sem título.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Elsa M said:
Is this man Daniel Westling, or is he Victoria's former boyfriend (Daniel Collert)? If he's the same person, then he looks much more cute on the photo from Colourpress... But one is blond and the other is dark hair...
The man on the first picture is probably a security guard... The man on the second is her boyfriend, Daniel Westling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom