Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
Wonderful screencaps, bigbig thanks to you, Michelle :)

Steph looks so wonderful, charming and has that beautiful smile, so sweet! For those like me who can't watch the video, could you tell us, what she said during that interview?

She and Ben talked about L'or de nos vies and how important it is to protect oneself. She also talked about the project they made this song for, the 'House of Life' ( Maison de vie ) for Aids-infected people to stay at and find a smooth way back into life....

... finally they asked her if she found the joy of singing again and if she wanted to come back with a solo career ... she said that she liked the singing part very much and that she had a lot of fun, that dozens of producers already asked her to remix 'Ouragan' ... but that she wants to leave 'Ouragan' where it is ...'cause it has it's place there. Then they asked her to choose between the videos of 'Ouragan' and 'Flash' to be shown and she replied : ' Hundred percent 'Ouragan' because 'Flash' ( the video) is a cathastrophe ;):lol: ' ... they showed both videos and while showing ' Flash' Steph was super-embarresed :bang::cool: .... very cute .... well, the 80s ;):rolleyes: ....

For those who want to watch:
http://www.canalplus.fr/pid27.htm ... click on 'videos' and then on the button of 'Le grand Journal'

... as they replayed 'Flash' ...hehehe ....

Steph : " C'est une horreur ... ( That's horror )"

flash1ly5.jpg
flash2li9.jpg

(Canal + )

Last edited:
Steph and KYO at the Prime Time show of Star Academy, 08.09.06 ...

Kyo sang an acustic version of L'or de nos vies with some of the academy participants ...

For the video ... just go :
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=TLFNG8JH

Screencaps...here:

sa2ce7.jpg
sa3ky8.jpg

sa4fw3.jpg
sa5qr1.jpg

sa6yy3.jpg
sa7aq8.jpg

sa8fw2.jpg
sa9aj6.jpg

sa10um0.jpg
sa1ou4.jpg

( TF1 )

4 more pix of the Star Ac - show ....

sa11ub3.jpg
sa12ax3.jpg

sa13cv0.jpg
sa14rd0.jpg

( TF1 )

... and three from today's show HIT MACHINE .... ( produced 30.08.06 ... you can see a bit of a difference in her haistyle) ... during the show she was told by Charly and Lulu that she hasn't changed at all from the time she released 'Ouragan' ( 20 years ago ) .... very charming guys ....:)

hm1jq5.jpg
hm2po8.jpg

hm3ik5.jpg

Here's the video :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CYS4VXD

( M6 )

Man she looks so beautiful in those caps thanks Michelle .Love them .Her hair looks good like that.

Thanks a lot for the additional information, Michelle. That part with her old songs is too funny and I think she's completely right, the old songs should be kept the way they are. At the Star Academy show she looks so good and sexy, but it surprised me that she has cut her hair again. Well, nevertheless she's the sweetest and has done a great job once more :)

I don't like the tight white vest on her but I like her hair pushed behind her
ears Steph could wear some jewelry too on her next tv spot.:)
Wittykitty

sashajones said:
Have Stephanie ever taken her cause before the UN?

Yes she has ...just take a look at some pf the earlier pages of this thread ... :flowers: A photo of her with Kofi Anan :

501792xp3.jpg

(Abacapress)

One more picture with Nicolas and Florian of KYO :

ks1vi9.jpg

(Europe2)

FIGHT AIDS nominated for NRJ Music Award

Stephanie's FIGHT AIDS with 'L'or de nos vies' is nominated for an NRJ Music Award 2007 ... in the category: Best french group or duo !

Link NRJ

michelle said:
Stephanie's FIGHT AIDS with 'L'or de nos vies' is nominated for an NRJ Music Award 2007 ... in the category: Best french group or duo !
Link NRJ

Now, that's wonderful news! :clap:
I hope they will win, their video deserves it!

There will be 2 events coming uo for FAM :
November 18th and 19th - TV game show ' Attention à la marche (TF1) '
December 1st : Auction sale at the Méridien Hotel in Monaco - Link
These photos of Prince Albert are going to be on sale among others:

Last edited by a moderator:
michelle said:
There will be 2 events coming uo for FAM :
November 18th and 19th - TV game show ' Attention à la marche (TF1) '
December 1st : Auction sale at the Méridien Hotel in Monaco - Link
These photos of Prince Albert are going to be on sale among others:

Thanks for info!;) Like the photos, interesting compositions..would there be some of Stephanie's on sale?

I'm currently downloading videos of Steph at 'Attention à la marche'.
You could download them too - there are two pieces at the moment - they are very very big because the format is VOB. The person who hosted it said that she'll change the format int AVi in the next days...

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=JQ9JAURE

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=E1CIH4YN

It's sweet, she's there with her friends Emmanuel Moire, Leslie and Pascal Gentil ... at one point Jean-Luc askes her what she considers a Royal Welcome and she answers that every time she comes back home to her kids after a journey - this is a real Royal Welcome for her. Then he askes if her kids call Caroline 'Tata' and Albert 'Tonton' - and she answers 'Yes sure' .

I'll try to make some screencaps - or my sister will .

Wow:ohmy: sabastian I want to download those files but with that size:shock: my laptop will crash for sure:unhappy:

RADKER18 said:
Wow:ohmy: sabastian I want to download those files but with that size:shock: my laptop will crash for sure:unhappy:

I know - I'll try to find other formats.

The second piece is cool as well ... Steph talks about her daily sport - routine. She swims between 1,5 and 2 km every morning.

What a surprise, at first it was said that only one song was planned and now they are thinking about another one, that's great! Bye the way, how successful has the first single been in France, maybe I've missed those news..:)

And thanks a lot for the newest screencaps, Michelle! :)

michelle said:
Here are a few screencaps of Steph taking part at the tv game show
' Attention à la Marche' .

Fresh news is that their will probably be a new single by Fight Aids recorded this month.

Stephanie looks great, as usual michelle. I am looking forward to a new song by FA and Stephanie. Her voice is calming.

Stephanie is just beautiful in these pictures. And her eyes are gorgeous. And she is doing such a wonderful job helping people with AIDS/HIV.

i read on world roots website that a man was put in prison for making rude comments to stef - what were the comments?

michelle said:

One more cute anecdote about the show. The last question was: ' How many times did Albert II of Monaco take part in the Olympics ( as athlete)- 3,4,5 or6 times ? Would you know ???
Stephanie was wrong with her guess ;):bang: ( she was like : 'Oh no, he'll hate me for that' ! :wacko::ROFLMAO: ' )
Do you know the correct answer ?;)

michelle said:
One more cute anecdote about the show. The last question was: ' How many times did Albert II of Monaco take part in the Olympics ( as athlete)- 3,4,5 or6 times ? Would you know ???
Stephanie was wrong with her guess ;):bang: ( she was like : 'Oh no, he'll hate me for that' ! :wacko::ROFLMAO: ' )
Do you know the correct answer ?;)

Hehe..Next time when PA sees Stephanie she would probably get little lecture:lol: At least she can say; "Dear Albie, you competed so many times there that I stopped counting":wacko: :)

Great photos you've provided! Thanks!

More caps :

Steph's beautiful eyes...

... and beautiful smile ...

...Merci ...

What she also talked about- ...

-> About men shaving their chest "It depends but the problem is when the hair restarts growing it pricks ...:rolleyes::lol:"

->About a childhood memory: When I was 7 or 8 years old I hid under the buffet tables and pulled the lady's dresses." :lol:

->About the most remarkable tv event of her life:" I think it was when they teared down the Berlin wall ... I watched that on tv...I was very impressed."

Pics 27.11.2006

Princess Stephanie of Monaco Poses with singers Merwan Rim (1st Left) Emmanuel Moire, Anne-Laure Girbal, Dove Attia and Salim Zeghdar (R) after a press conference on November 27, 2006 in Monaco. A musical show is planned for February 2007 in Monaco, to benefit AIDS awareness in the Principality and to raise funds for the 'Fight Aids Monaco' organisation. (Photos by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Pic1
Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5 Pic 6 Pic 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom