Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of the event:

ele6f7.jpg
ele6ia.jpg

Steph looking very sad

Steph and a kid

Al and Steph on stage

On stage again

With Déborah and Claudia

(sipa)

she's looking wonderfull on the stage photos...radiant and emotional
thanks sebastian :)

She looks very Beautiful love the pics thanks.

Thanks for putting the pics together, Sebastian!
Steph looks so beautiful, especially on the close-up-pic, but, well, she always does..:)

That second pic is great, Sebastian, she looks so.. extremely feminine..don't know how to describe it better.. But you surely know what I mean :)

there is an interview with Steph in todays paper aout FAM. If you can't find it on the net, I will scan it later.

The interview is also printed in Monaco Matin ... she's also on the front page

The auction will take place tonight at 7.30 p.m.

First pictures of Stephanie and Albert at the action for FIGHT AIDS MONACO on World-Aids-Day 2005:

i35isj.jpg
i35k3s.jpg
i35k6a.jpg
i35kaw.jpg

(newscom)

I think this is one of the best hairstyles Steph has ever had...It looks great on her! I hope the auction went well.

Kisses

She looks so elegant and gorgeous with the red shirt outfit :rolleyes:

Grace said:
I think this is one of the best hairstyles Steph has ever had...It looks great on her! I hope the auction went well.

Kisses

I can only agree...this haircut is sooo amazing on her !

Does Monaco Law Protect Hiv People?

Does anyone know if Monaco has laws protecting HIV invected people from discrimination in employment, housing, etc.?

mwhite3182 said:
Does anyone know if Monaco has laws protecting HIV invected people from discrimination in employment, housing, etc.?
not to my knowledge. MC law is in many ways far behind other countries. It has only recently been changed that women can transmit their nationality to their children.
In order to rent an appartment in MC you do not have to show any medical certificates, so I don't see, how you could be discriminated. Money is what counts for the real estate guys here. As to employment: everyone who is employed in MC has a regular check up with the government doc. The doc reports to health authorities only if necessary, everything else stays confidential. So unless you feel obliged to tell your boss, it is up to you. Only in professions where others might risk to be exposed, you would have to declare your infection. Whether that would prevent you to get hired or whether special security will be engaged, is up to your employer. If you do feel discriminated in your job, there is an agency where you can file your complainte and if they think the employer has obstructed the law, they get active rather quickly. If they don't think you have a case, you can turn to the "prudhomme" who will check from their point of view and sue the employer, if they think it is necessary.

Thanks paca. That's interesting. What is a "prudhomme"? Some sort of physician?

mwhite3182 said:
Thanks paca. That's interesting. What is a "prudhomme"? Some sort of physician?
no, they help you if you have been unlawfully laid off or are harrassed at work. translated it would be a conciliation board.

Stephanie looks so Beautiful that hairstyle is working on her just stunning thanks for the pics.

More from Colourpress

i3ggmw.jpg
i3ggo3.jpg
i3ggo7.jpg
i3ggon.jpg
i3ggp4.jpg
i3ggpg.jpg
i3ggsj.jpg
i3ggsp.jpg
i3ggtu.jpg
i3ggtw.jpg

More from Colourpress

i3ggv8.jpg
i3ggvn.jpg
i3ggw2.jpg
i3ggw9.jpg
i3ggzl.jpg

I love that picture of Albert ....
..and I'll go for that red-and-white wristband Steph wears...it's a great sign....

BTW, paca...have you already scaned that interview of Steph ?

michelle said:
I love that picture of Albert ....
..and I'll go for that red-and-white wristband Steph wears...it's a great sign....

BTW, paca...have you already scaned that interview of Steph ?
No didn't have time yet, will do tonight with some others about new cabinet etc. The picture ( I can check out the name of the photogrpher, if you like) sold for 40000 Euros. The evening made 324 000 Euro. Also big article in the paper. I'll see whether it is any interesting.

Satureday December 10th 05 Stephanie will talk about her asso on the show
' HIT MACHINE' on M6 . The link

Some shots of a shooting for FAM in 2004.

Steph with her baby-godson Matheiu and alone ...

(ohla)

i6efcm.jpg
i6efi8.jpg

i6efjq.jpg
i6eflt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the photos!:)

Stephanie looked absolutely stunning! If Caroline was there, I think she would be in "shadow":p ! As I liked Stephanie's outfit very much, I'll post additional pic of her Betty Boop's bag! So chic!:)

i6ld6s.jpg

(Van Parys media)

Ianna said:
Thanx for the photos!:)

Stephanie looked absolutely stunning! If Caroline was there, I think she would be in "shadow":p ! As I liked Stephanie's outfit very much, I'll post additional pic of her Betty Boop's bag! So chic!:)

i6ld6s.jpg

(Van Parys media)

This bag is just too sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom