Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The shaman posted some videos on Instagram Stories. It seems they are in Ireland, making offerings to the fairies .... I could see 2 of PML's children as well. He couldn't help but addressing Emma directly to show his closeness to the family... poor girl nearly fell over ... And, of course, the obligatory "I love you, babe" in the most creepy voice to PML.

Well, Halloween is coming up... :D

Out of curiosity: Is there some sort of tradition/custom in Ireland in regards to making offerings to fairies?
Or is that something only shamans and such likes are doing?

Looking for "fairy offerings" I found this here:
Building Relationships with the Fairies – Fairy & Human Relations Congress

Cough! In Iceland this is for sure common. But the Shaman was the one with the dimensions and spirit healing and so on. He might be trying to adopt to his new ... :ermm: market of spirituality over here in Europeland. He came to stay... maybe.. My guess: We will have a lot of things to discuss about him in the future.

Duke of Marmalade said:
Is there any rock bottom in sight??

Let's hope so but never underestimate the ability to sink even lower.

I have often wondered what's wrong with Märtha Louise, she chooses the worst kind of men :eek:
It's so strange, both Harald and Haakon are great men (it's not as if she comes from a broken home with bad male influences), why does she have to go for the (pardon the word) weirdos?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Deary me, what on earth is she thinking with this guy?! Who even talks this way in such a public manner?!

You know, the vulgarity of this man never ceases to astonish me. Those are details no one needs to know, but apparently he has a compelling need to share. One has to wonder why.

How educational!

An imprint in the inside of the vagina? (In the shape of a counter perhaps?)

Ejaculation-hangover? Weeeell, I imagine quite a few would agree with the good Durek here... ?

Recyclable sperm? That's basically what he said, right?!? How modern, how environmentally sound.

And how selflessly of him not to let his little guys - ehh - out. There are legendary tales I understand, saying that it is possible to give women orgasms without the man doing an... insider job, so to speak.
All that restraint explains quite a few things IMO. Like when ever he opens his mouth and say something. He must be suffering from a more or less perpetual ejaculation-hangover. :D

first time on these forums i found a use for this emoji
?

?

I am sure the King is happy that her daughter's needs are well taken care of. :w00t:

Seriously, how much lower can you go? :shock:

Wow, this holy sh.. is more than disgusting and ridiculous!

I pray for Märtha Louise that she will soon be recovered from this guy.

Yeps.. that's the ticket. Ticket to where is debatable. Appeal to the masses to embrace a spiritual life of love and light, happiness and fulfillment by appealing to their very base human instincts as bait to lure them in and rake in those almighty green dollars (or other monetary equivalents).

Perhaps this guy really needs to focus on astral travel and go somewhere far, far away? Sordid stuff like this doesn't sit very well with me at all. :bang:

sometimes one does wonder if people have any real purpose in live ... apart from making money, having sex, and consuming...but what do i know?

:previous: They are welcome to do those things as much as they like as long as no one is harmed in the process, but I would prefer they keep the details to themselves.

The Shaman yesterday at his Instagram
In life we make many mistakes, some big and some small. However that's life, to learn and grow and be better than before. Having people who are there to give you instructions, to refine your behavior with love, truth and honesty not through anger and mean words is key to see possibilities. Through unconditional love and support is what truly helps you to rise and be a leader of legacy.
To the Goddess, my girlfriend @princessmarthalouise @iam_marthalouise to the left of me, thank you for pointing out ways for me to be a better man...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mrV7igBM9/

And Märtha Louise at her Instagram
Opening new doorways and perspectives with this beautiful soul is a journey in itself. Change does not come without challenging the systems that are already in place and some times it creates deep ripples in the existing waters.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3m8UBhg2aT/

Universal Shaman

So, first the Shaman did the thingy with the dimensions and the spirit healing, then he catered to the fairies and now he is a Guru for tantric sex too...

Or he is a charlatan... for sure!

The point is: I watched some vids with Märtha Luise and her former "soul companions" which were female. And Märtha Luise was sitting by in these interviews and watched their "partners in spirituality" talking blank non-sense... but ML herself: I have not seen her talking to the dead or the the fairies yet!

So, me thinks, ML is not a victim here! She is fascinated by this stuff, yes, and are we not all to a certain degree, but she is not yet part of it, right?:ermm:

There's oversharing and then there's... this. I know the NRF are more welcoming and open about their children's partners, though even for a non-judgemental individual, considering ML's royal connections, there should've been a clamp down on how far the Shaman can go with sharing such details, for "business" or not.

I have often wondered what's wrong with Märtha Louise, she chooses the worst kind of men :eek:
It's so strange, both Harald and Haakon are great men (it's not as if she comes from a broken home with bad male influences), why does she have to go for the (pardon the word) weirdos?
The answer is simple. The Princess is a weirdo herself. People attract what they are.

In life we make many mistakes, some big and some small. However that's life, to learn and grow and be better than before. Having people who are there to give you instructions, to refine your behavior with love, truth and honesty not through anger and mean words is key to see possibilities. Through unconditional love and support is what truly helps you to rise and be a leader of legacy.
To the Goddess, my girlfriend @princessmarthalouise @iam_marthalouise to the left of me, thank you for pointing out ways for me to be a better man...

Opening new doorways and perspectives with this beautiful soul is a journey in itself. Change does not come without challenging the systems that are already in place and some times it creates deep ripples in the existing waters.

There must be something wrong with my monitor, all I can see is: Blah, blah, blah...

I am actually surprised that he did not thank the King and Queen of Norway for some earth shattering reason or at least link his sister in law MM. Could it be that he is not looking for maximum attention any longer?

I am actually surprised that he did not thank the King and Queen of Norway for some earth shattering reason or at least link his sister in law MM. Could it be that he is not looking for maximum attention any longer?

Wouldn't it stand to reason that if he had wanted maximum attention he would have to name drop Maxima? :hiding:

A spoonful of sugar does help the medicine [man] go down but oozing saccharine laurels of praise and devotion has the adverse effect of swallowing a tablespoon of mustard. Doesn't sit well with anyone and proves nothing other than its a chance to name drop, call attention to oneself and bombards people that have no investment in their relationship with too much information. A whole lot of words that say absolutely nothing of value.

I'm of the opinion that the louder you shout for outside affirmation the less fulfilling and happy you are on the inside. That incredible overshare convinced me of the complete opposite of his prowess and the sugary public declarations that they're trying to convince themselves and other people it's true, not that it actually is.

I was kind of willing to start giving Verrett a chance until I read his pontificating/ boastful Instagram comments on sexual intimacy with Princess ML, whom he coyly refers to as his girlfriend.

I now feel that the Shaman needs to go back to his Hollywood friends and shut up, in no particular order.

And I have long suspected that ML could use professional counseling.:sad:

I was kind of willing to start giving Verrett a chance until I read his pontificating/ boastful Instagram comments on sexual intimacy with Princess ML, whom he coyly refers to as his girlfriend.

I now feel that the Shaman needs to go back to his Hollywood friends and shut up, in no particular order.

And I have long suspected that ML could use professional counseling.:sad:

Agree with all of this. ML has expressed before that she doesn't like the royal lifestyle so much, and perhaps this is her way of "rebelling" or finding a different path. Rather than mixing with perhaps not the best of people, she should seek some professional, qualified guidance and therapy.

Back
Top Bottom