Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett: News & Information 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The King of Norway is Frail , the Queen is Consort.
Princess Mette Marit is not in good health conditons, but still looks well and happy.
Who will help the future King Haakon ? His daughter who is so young ??
Mârtha's attitude is a Shame

Eh?

ML has very good experience of racism in Norway because, sadly, of her boyfriend's skin colour. Many rural parts of the country are still quite monocultural, it tends to be bigger cities and towns that are more multicultural.

Having monocultural regions has nothing to do with racism. Quite often people that live in multicultural regions and are 'bothered' by those minorities are the people that are more racism.
But there is racism everywhere, like someone else posted. But disapproval with behaviour must not be confused with racism.

The King of Norway is Frail , the Queen is Consort.
Princess Mette Marit is not in good health conditons, but still looks well and happy.
Who will help the future King Haakon ? His daughter who is so young ??
Mârtha's attitude is a Shame
As has been pointed out earlier in the Norwegian threads the country is used to having a small Royal family. The family has never had more than a maximum of five or six working members and has for the most part of it's 115 year long history had three or four working members. Judging by the optics now I'd say we'll have Haakon, one or two of his parents with a slowly decreasing number of engagements as the years go by and then his wife and daughter part time to cope with health issues and studies for the next ten years or so with Magnus as a reserve if needed. That's more than enough to handle Norway and quite a lot of people by their standards.
Work wise they'll handle it with ease but naturally family wise they could have a rough few years ahead of them.

Last edited:
As has been pointed out earlier in the Norwegian threads the country is used to having a small Royal family. The family has never had more than a maximum of five or six working members and has for the most part of it's 115 year long history had three or four working members. Judging by the optics now I'd say we'll have Haakon, one or two of his parents with a slowly decreasing number of engagements as the years go by and then his wife and daughter part time to cope with health issues and studies for the next ten years or so with Magnus as a reserve if needed. That's more than enough to handle Norway and quite a lot of people by their standards.
Work wise they'll handle it with ease but naturally family wise they could have a rough few years ahead of them.

Very true. And there is also Princess Astrid, a hard worker who in spite of health issues can hopefully continue to support her brother in both work and family for years to come.

This just sounds bizarre:

“Being at Durek’s house with his family is a bit like going into the world of Harry Potter,” she says. “There’s a wand coming out and they’re doing spells on each other. Everyone is laughing hysterically and it’s so much fun for me, because I’d put a lid on all of the things I thought as a child because everyone had told me it wasn’t possible, and after a while, I believed them. Suddenly, I’m with a man I love and with his family, who know that magic exists.”

Really? I know people who practice witchcraft and that's not at all what it's like. She's like a kid there. I also notice that he claims to have studied every spiritual practice everywhere from Shamanism with the Lakota, to Haiti to Nigeria to Kabbalah in Israel to Christianity, to Christian Mysticism, to Sufism in Turkey etc. Is there no end to his knowledge and all he does with it is charge fortunes to "energy heal" rich people? :rolleyes:

Also ML had an "angel school" for a while. Whilst she may have raised eyebrows with her esoteric interests she wasn't prevented from meeting like minded people from all over the world before and Ari most definitely wasn't a conformist.

Interestingly, the interview says "Ari had told Märtha that he’d always known she’d end up with someone more spiritual and he was happy they were together". The King and some members of the royal family are reputed to be religious, but Norway is broadly a secular country. In the United States, on the other hand, the article states that "about three fifths [of Americans] say they believe in something like spiritual energy or astrology, according to Pew Research Center". So that seems to be a factor in the princess's liking for the Verrett family and America.

Last edited:
Interesting, the interview says "Ari had told Märtha that he’d always known she’d end up with someone more spiritual and he was happy they were together". The King and some members of the royal family are reputed to be religious, but Norway is broadly a secular country. In the United States, on the other hand, the article states that "about three fifths [of Americans] say they believe in something like spiritual energy or astrology, according to Pew Research Center". So that seems to be a factor in the princess's liking for the Verrett family and America.

I'm not even sure it's that. I don't know about Norway but there are plenty of places in Europe where "belief in a spiritual energy" of some sort including astrology, crystals, Reiki etc is a lot more popular than any organised religion and plenty of families with a fun, warm energy who are not necessarily mainstream in their beliefs. She could just as easily have met a British version of Durek (I've had the dubious pleasure of meeting some) or a Norwegian who practices Germanic Heathenry who is not out for conning people out of money for example but she had a friend who introduced him because he was already friends with lots of other famous, well connected people.

She just made it seem ridiculous because various forms of shamanism, witchcraft, wicca, heathenry (which is all gaining popularity in Europe and the US) don't in any way whip out wands and start casting spells at each other like in Harry Potter as she's describing. She may really get on well with them and enjoy their energy but she sounded silly saying that.

Having monocultural regions has nothing to do with racism. Quite often people that live in multicultural regions and are 'bothered' by those minorities are the people that are more racism.
But there is racism everywhere, like someone else posted. But disapproval with behaviour must not be confused with racism.

That's true. In some monocultural regions here in England, though, and I speak from personal accounts of black friends who have visited them, racism is very prevalent. In many others, however, they are simply interested by other cultures rather than actually having prejudiced views towards them. Rapper Akala mentioned in his recent book that when he first visited his white cousins who live in a remote part of the Hebrides, one of them asked him why he was "brown", but not in a racist sense, just purely because she was curious.

Nowhere though did I say that disapproval with behaviour must be confused with racism - not sure where that came about. I simply said that ML would have experience of Norwegian racism due to the Shaman's skin colour, which is a sad reality.

Nowhere though did I say that disapproval with behaviour must be confused with racism - not sure where that came about. I simply said that ML would have experience of Norwegian racism due to the Shaman's skin colour, which is a sad reality.
The issue that many seem to be pointing out is that what ML might have perceived as racism might to some or a large extent not be racism but criticism of her boyfriend because of his behavior.

The issue that many seem to be pointing out is that what ML might have perceived as racism might to some or a large extent not be racism but criticism of her boyfriend because of his behavior.
Oh course you are perfectly right !:flowers:

the german tv had the two in the news all morning long, saying they are going to get married ( my niece translated) . but I read nothing similar anywhere else. does so,ebody know more?

the german tv had the two in the news all morning long, saying they are going to get married ( my niece translated) . but I read nothing similar anywhere else. does so,ebody know more?

Do you know which german tv?

Rejoice.

I bring you some quotes from a Durek podcast, published a couple of days ago, where Durek and ML talk about themselves - a favorite topic for most people... :D
https://www.bt.dk/royale/prinsesse-...restens-tanker-alle-nordmaend-tror-vi-er-gale

It is no secret that both of them claim to have paranormal abilities.
Something that may be difficult to comprehend for most people, the couple realize: They know "that all Norwegians think they are mad" when Durek and ML talk about their skills. "But it doesn't matter."

The couple had to get to know each other and and learn about their different paranormal skills.
Durek elaborates that he at first didn't understand the scale of the Norwegian Princess' skills. That he first had to get used to the fact that she could read his mind - and had contact with people who are deceased.
He explains that she one day all of a sudden exclaimed: "I have just been talking with your aunt on the other side and she wanted me to convey a message."

Durek goes on: "She talks with all my relatives and she talks with trees. And if I plan something in my head/mind, she knows exactly what I think. And if I lie, she laughs. She won't let me get away with anything."

Durek's visit on her birthday was a surprise explained ML on Instagram: "I love surprises. And the best surprise ever is you, turning up on my birthday, Shaman Durek, after six long months, where we have been apart."

Last edited:
Rejoice.

I bring you some quotes from a Durek podcast, published a couple of days ago, where Durek and ML talk about themselves - a favorite topic for most people... :D
https://www.bt.dk/royale/prinsesse-...restens-tanker-alle-nordmaend-tror-vi-er-gale

It is no secret that both of them claim to have paranormal abilities.
Something that may be difficult to comprehend for most people, the couple realize: They know "that all Norwegians think they are crazy" when Durek and ML talk about their skills. "But it doesn't matter."

The couple had to get to know each other and and learn about their different paranormal skills.
Durek elaborates that he at first didn't understand the scale of the Norwegian Princess' skills. That he first had to get used to the fact that she could read his minds - and had contact with people who are deceased.
He explains that she one day all of a sudden exclaimed: "I have just been talking with your aunt on the other side and she wanted me to convey a message."

Durek goes on: "She talks with all my relatives and she talks with trees. And if I plan something in my head/mind, she knows exactly what I think. And if I lie, she laughs. She won't let me get away with anything."

Durek's visit on her birthday was a surprise explained ML on Instagram: "I love surprises. And the best surprise ever is you, turning up on my birthday, Shaman Durek, after six long months, where we have been apart."

Rejoice indeed :whistling: You made my night after a really hard day at work. Nothing lifts my spirits more then hearing these two talk about themselves :lol:

The talk with his relatives would not be so creepy to read if you didnt know him, and he wasn't talking the living kind she calls up on the phone.

Working royal or not, as long as she calls herself a "Princess of Norway", it's really inappropriate for her to say that "all Norwegians think I'm mad, but it doesn't matter."

If Märtha does indeed recognize whenever the shaman is lying, that would be a good thing though :whistling::whistling:

Bats in the belfry, it may never end with these two! What next, I can hardly wait. I look forward to tomorrow's installment. :D

Maybe they'll switch things up and have a horrific fight and relate to us how their wands were flashing at each other like light sabers. Then they fall exhausted into the hot tub and soak all the bad energies away. Of course it'd be a plug for "The Shaman and The Princess Magical, Mystical Cleansing Soak" which, btw, when you read the label shows they just added Epsom salts, dried rosemary and lavender.

Do you know which german tv?

That might be the answer, I think it was fruhstucksfenrsehen Sat1 which is considered a rather untrustworthy broadcaster. when I posted above I did not know this, sorry. guess it it fake news. I only wondered why the whole thing seemed rather silly, the backup and the socalled "journalists" on the show which I realized though not my language.
we are in the netherlands?now and hope to see Maxima, my favourite as she comes from my neighbourhood. <excited>

That might be the answer, I think it was fruhstucksfenrsehen Sat1 which is considered a rather untrustworthy broadcaster. when I posted above I did not know this, sorry. guess it it fake news. I only wondered why the whole thing seemed rather silly, the backup and the socalled "journalists" on the show which I realized though not my language.
we are in the netherlands?now and hope to see Maxima, my favourite as she comes from my neighbourhood. <excited>

All main private broadcaster in Germany are untrustworthy. They are spreader of most fake news. What a pity that they have a right to work!

Maybe they'll switch things up and have a horrific fight and relate to us how their wands were flashing at each other like light sabers. Then they fall exhausted into the hot tub and soak all the bad energies away. Of course it'd be a plug for "The Shaman and The Princess Magical, Mystical Cleansing Soak" which, btw, when you read the label shows they just added Epsom salts, dried rosemary and lavender.

Oh God don't give them ideas :eek::lol:

I see him coming up with some new 'Nordic' treatment. Maybe some kind of sauna with the angels and spirits with him and ML.

All main private broadcaster in Germany are untrustworthy. They are spreader of most fake news. What a pity that they have a right to work!

Well, I used to live in a dictatorship so I think democratic structures who allow all media are important. But this gets offtopic. Have a nice day everybody.

I suspect that the German network was taking what Durek said in the VF interview and spinning it into an engagement announcement. Whilst it certainly was an announcement of intent they aren't openly engaged yet.

Oh and I can just imagine the Nordic Magical Hot tub treatment. Whilst Durek brings the energy of the Aurora Borealis into your body. ;)

I suspect that the German network was taking what Durek said in the VF interview and spinning it into an engagement announcement. Whilst it certainly was an announcement of intent they aren't openly engaged yet.

Oh and I can just imagine the Nordic Magical Hot tub treatment. Whilst Durek brings the energy of the Aurora Borealis into your body. ;)

Weren't auroras believed to be dancing spirits?

Anyway, the engagement announcement is IMO edging closer. I wonder what they are waiting for?

... probably for a lucky day, where all the good spritis have nothing better to do than to celebrate their wisdome and well rounded personalities

Weren't auroras believed to be dancing spirits?

Anyway, the engagement announcement is IMO edging closer. I wonder what they are waiting for?

I believe they are/were considered spirits and/or ancestors to many tribes and peoples yes. It's easy to see why. Durek will probably find some of his powerfully magic folklorist ancestors up there. :rolleyes:

I suspect they're waiting for over a year from Ari's death. Even though they were divorced for a couple of years. They might have been warned that an engagement so soon after would be viewed extra negatively by the public, partly because of her grieving daughters or her parents would only give their official blessing in 2021 or something. I would hope they're actually taking the time to get used to their new normal as a family but nothing in that article implies that.

Since they're openly talking about it and the article goes into sickly detail about how happy they are (post Ari's death) and how they're absolute soulmates and sort of treat the upheavals of his death as relatively minor compared to the coronavirus 6 month being apart I can't imagine there are many other reasons, even though there should be. Even though pre Durek arriving in Norway ML didn't seem to be in a good place personally.

I think so, too. like Heavs wrote. Maybe next year and the pre-news are a test.
They will need very good security in Norway the right wing extremists are not amused about Verret , maybe they move to the US anyway if her children adapt to it, would be easier for many reasons, time will tell.

They will need very good security in Norway the right wing extremists are not amused about Verret , maybe they move to the US anyway if her children adapt to it, would be easier for many reasons, time will tell.
Oh No!:eek::nonono: Not back to the US!! But why not, they will fit right in with all the other fringe elements seeming to hog the limelight here currently. Truth seems to be anything you say it is these days in the good old USA. The Princess and the Shaman will thrive here. I agree with Heavs, they most likely are waiting until the 1 year anniversary of Ari Behn's death to officially announce their engagement. For now they can practice their magic, dancing along with the Aurora Borealis in Norway.

I think the Princess is well aware of this. She herself mentioned the extremely racist people in Norway. I imagined her references were to right wing extremists groups like the NRM. If they stayed in Norway they could receive hate mail and perhaps even death threats.

Due to their high profile and the fact that Märtha Louise is a member of the NRF, they will and probably already are receiving threats.
I'm not sure how strong the extreme-right is in Norway and whether it must be considered a reason for serious concerns.

Breivik was after all a one off in Norwegian context. I think he more in common with other European extreme-right groups that Norwegian groups.

It's not the biggest concern in my mind.

I believe they will settle in USA.
The market in Norway is simply too small and too hostile. I also believe ML can utilize her royal status to attract clients much better in USA. In Norway it would IMO more be a hindrance. There is simply much more money to earn in USA.
And I also believe both ML and Durek will/do find Norway too provincial, for a lack of better word, in regards to their lifestyle and their mindset.

I think the Princess is well aware of this. She herself mentioned the extremely racist people in Norway. I imagined her references were to right wing extremists groups like the NRM. If they stayed in Norway they could receive hate mail and perhaps even death threats.

and she doesn't realise that theres racism in the US too? And pretty much everywhere.....?

Back
Top Bottom