A Wife for Prince Andrew, Duke of York

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope Prince Andrew is reading this thread. I had no idea we had so many candidates for Mrs Prince Andrew among our membership. :D
Ysbel put her claim in ages ago! :wub:

Do any of the Royals ever come here and read the posts? I post on another political site devoted to an author/talk show personality and they do post on there a couple times a year.

No idea. Some of them may, but we have no way of knowing. If you read some of the forums, you'll see posters who Know For a Fact that this or that royal is not only reading but also posting. I'm beginning to lose track of all the posters who are claimed by other posters to be Prince Whosit or Princess Whatsherface in disguise.

I do hope Prince Andrew is reading this thread. I had no idea we had so many candidates for Mrs Prince Andrew among our membership. :D
Count me in on this.

I've got him first! :D

I did not really care for him too much, but after seeing his interview on the Today Show I am in love with him. Forget Albert, I want Andrew!

What about Andrew and Princess Stephanie of Monaco?:ROFLMAO: But I would love to see him with a younger sucessful and beautiful woman. He deserves it, I think he's amazing:flowers:

What about Andrew and Princess Stephanie of Monaco?:ROFLMAO:
OMG :eek: She's SUCH a train wreck!! They are both Aquarian's. I had a couple friends who were and fell in love, they tore each other up.
Ysbel, you're young and successful! :D

OMG :eek: She's SUCH a train wreck!! They are both Aquarian's. I had a couple friends who were and fell in love, they tore each other up.
Ysbel, you're young and successful! :D

But she is a beautiful, rich train wreck.;)

But she is a beautiful, rich train wreck.;)
Indeed she is, makes me wonder if that song by Sean Mullins was written for her, you know "What a Beautiful Wreck You Are." :lol:

What about Andrew and Princess Stephanie of Monaco?:ROFLMAO: But I would love to see him with a younger sucessful and beautiful woman. He deserves it, I think he's amazing:flowers:

That'd be a match in tabloid heaven...:lol:

Shame this thread is dying. I don't think that Andrew and Sarah will get back together, it's been too long. I know that many of you have already put in claims, I'd like to add mine! You've all got me thinking who would suit him, I'll let you know who I come up with. Maybe he likes being on his own though...

I respect Sarah, Duchess of York for the way in which she has pulled her life together since her divorce from Andrew and for the way they have brought up the two princesses in spite of that divorce.
BUT I don't want to see her back in the Royal Family, remarried to Andrew.
As far as Andrew remarrying, and starting another family, I believe Sarah would find that very hard to countenance as it would mean a son taking precedence over her girls and she wouldn't like that at all.
Interesting though that it is reported that Princess Beatrice will have a four bedroom apartment at St James' Palace, (room for Mummie Sarah and Eugenie) Andrew has an apartment at Buckingham Palace. So this places Sarah - in a way - once again at the heart of the Court of St James. Well placed to make it official if that is what she wants.
But would she want it if the whole of the past is dredged up again?
Andrew needs a new start, but will Sarah let him?
Taree

I think Andrew is quite content with his bachelor life.I don't see him as remarrying anyone right now...

He would look good with Jennifer Aniston too or a society woman like Tory Burch in NY...it's a shame he hasn't found anyone substantial since Sarah, he's the least unfortunate-looking of all his siblings.

I saw this earlier was like, Wow, Yuck! Angie E is looking mighty rough these days. And seems she's "been around." I think, if anything, it's a good old-fashioned Booty Call for P. Andrew. She's Snarky.

You're right! Angie carries toooo much baggage and has a very colorful past, to say the least --- she's just another redhead for Andrew to play with ... NOT to take home and introduce to the parents!

You're right! Angie carries toooo much baggage and has a very colorful past, to say the least --- she's just another redhead for Andrew to play with ... NOT to take home and introduce to the parents!

Now that could make things interesting at the Palace. ;)

He would look good with Jennifer Aniston too or a society woman like Tory Burch in NY...it's a shame he hasn't found anyone substantial since Sarah, he's the least unfortunate-looking of all his siblings.

Actresses usually aren't considered royal marriage material. If I were forced to find a spouse for him I'd say a professional woman. Someone educated (but not TOO educated) and who has a smooth confident yet approachable demeanor. I see a rather tall woman, slim of build who would look very fashionable in a business suit. Someone from a respectable background who hasn't done anything too scandalous in her past. And, of course, someone who enjoyed golf!

Actresses usually aren't considered royal marriage material. If I were forced to find a spouse for him I'd say a professional woman. Someone educated (but not TOO educated) and who has a smooth confident yet approachable demeanor. I see a rather tall woman, slim of build who would look very fashionable in a business suit. Someone from a respectable background who hasn't done anything too scandalous in her past. And, of course, someone who enjoyed golf!

Hi Bella!

I agree with all your qualifications 100%! No actresses period...unless she is a latter day Grace Kelly of course. You have described the perfect woman for Prince Andrew at this time in his life but I don't think he wants to get married.

He has his kids, his professional life,etc. and is pretty much able to do as he pleases.

Well last I heard Pia Getty was flying solo so perhaps she can let him catch her. She would bring along some fashion tips for the step daughters....

Hi Bella!

I agree with all your qualifications 100%! No actresses period...unless she is a latter day Grace Kelly of course. You have described the perfect woman for Prince Andrew at this time in his life but I don't think he wants to get married.

He has his kids, his professional life,etc. and is pretty much able to do as he pleases.
I think you are on target about him not wanting to get married again (Phew!). And Grace Kelly did cross my mind, she was indeed the rare exception. What a class act! Anyhow, I think P Andrew is content the way things are and if so, so be it.

Well last I heard Pia Getty was flying solo so perhaps she can let him catch her. She would bring along some fashion tips for the step daughters....
Pia Getty??? Gross! Tho I'm surprised her social-climbing parents haven't tried to buy her this marriage. Isn't that what they're best known for? Oops, was that a bit catty?

Pia Getty??? Gross! Tho I'm surprised her social-climbing parents haven't tried to buy her this marriage. Isn't that what they're best known for? Oops, was that a bit catty?

Well I do not think it is catty:lol: but it is possible the thought crossed their minds. Who knows??
He is a senior royal, available and hopefully willing........what could be better than that??

palateable!

Really!,
Sarah is a gem,
I would love to see them back together,
She is wonderfull without him too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows? Maybe they will surprise us one of these days. I've hoped for awhile that Sarah and Andrew would get back together officially and remarry. I personally think that Sarah enjoys her freedom and the less invasive press than she used to have. However, I think this time around the press would let them be for the most part, as they have moved on to the next generation of Royals to follow around. I don't think she would be harassed nearly as much as she used to be.

Sarah´s main gripe wasn´t being harassed by the press, that was Diana´s problem.
Sarah was complaining most about being left alone while her husband was on duty in the army and then his playing too much golf for her taste. Then there was the little detail that Prince Andrew wasn´t very pleased when he saw pictures of his wife kissing her financial adviser with his children standing next to them..... just little details that make me think she was less than a "gem".

But apparently Andrew has forgiven her so perhaps we should as well.

I, for one, don't think Andrew will ever remarry. If he does, I am thinking it will be Sarah but only after Prince Phillip is deceased (not something that I hope it will happen anytime soon).

When a person is asked if there is any impediment to the marriage I think that Sarah and Andrew would have to say "Yes, Prince Philip".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom