Presentation of Infanta Sofía: May 4, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That baby is gorgeous! And Letizia looks very well.

lovely pictures. sofia looks very much like leonor, but a bit thinner perhaps. felipe and letizia looked more than happy. it's such a shame they only talked to the press for 5 minutes.

i can't wait for the official pictures :)

Thank you so much for the videos. :flowers:
Little Sofia seemed perfectly untroubled by all the fuss around. :wub:
And Leo... how can anyone resist her charm? I simply loved the parts when Leo was trying (sucessfully) to escape from her Daddy. :wub:

Thanks for the videos. I love to hear Leonor talking and see her waving. I think she charms the media. They just love her :wub:

I know this is Sofia's thread, and we're talking about Leonor, but it's hard to comment when we haven't seen that much of her!

Sharp eyes you have, rchainho! Maybe a new celebration ring to mark the arrival of the new baby???:) Lovely videos.

Infanta Leonor seems to be very independent- she makes me think about princess Ingrid Alexadra during baptism of her brother (Ingrid just sat down in the midddle of nave with her back to everybody..). Infanta "knows" how to charm the press....

THANK STO EVERY BODY FOR ALL THESE LOVELY PICS AND VIDEOS.

Infanta Sofia is wonderful, she has the same mounth as Leonor, otherwise she is slimmer and darker, another different and lovely baby girl,

Thank, best wishe to the two wonderfull girls

They are a lovely family. Infanta Sofia is a pretty baby I hope they release official photos soon.

IMO I don't think she looks like Leonor did when she left the hospital. They are both lovely girls.

A beautiful family. Thank you to all who shared photos and video links.

What a beautiful baby:wub: , I think she doesn't look like Leonor, maybe the mouth. Leonor was also very cute :wub: .Thanks for pictures and videos :flowers: .

THANK YOU ALL FOR WONDERFUL PICS AND VIDEO LINKS! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
What can I say - beautiful parents have beautiful children:wub:

The girl is SOOO beautiful! :wub: And all the family looks happy!

Thanks for the photos and videos. :flowers:

The official pic looks a little strange IMO. Why didn´t Leti take off her coat? And why didn´t they all sit on the same couch? Looks as if they aren´t a family in a way. And Leti looks a little uncomfortable.

I think that Leonor, even as a baby, looks (ed) like Felipe and Queen Sofia, and I think that the new baby looks alot like Letizia

Maybe she's a little uncomfortable because she's not long had a cesarean and sitting down isn't that easy? :ermm: I'm only guessing as I've never had one!

Empress said:
I think that Leonor, even as a baby, looks (ed) like Felipe and Queen Sofia, and I think that the new baby looks alot like Letizia
One for mummy and onr for daddy:lol: :wub:

Thank you so much for all the pictures, links and videos you have shared.:flowers:

I'll never get enough of this family, they are just gorgeous, especially Leonor who is definetly the star.:wub:

Thank you!
Sofia looks a lot like leonor!
they looks so happy and leonor dress is so cute!

If you go the the Casa Real website, there is a set of 4 pictures to download including a big one of Sofia ! And you've got to love the "funny" one with Leo laughing !

Little Sofia is not so beautiful as Leonor in my opinion but she is also a very lovely baby and has her own beauty, I think it is a bit difficult to be so beautiful has Leonor when she was born!Letizia looks great and it seams that she is already wearing normal troussers!!! I'am happy that they release now the official photos, but guys now we are going to wait for a long time for more news from these three beautiful girls!!!!

I am thinking they may be sitting on 2 different couches to keep Leonor from wanting to crawl up on mommy's lap. Mommy has not been there for 6 days and Leonor may be wanting mommy's arms around her. Also Letizia is probably not allowed to hold that much weight yet and at that age a little one is squirmy and it might bother the incision. Even after 5 days everything is not completely healed up.

Just my opinion.

The official pictures are great! Less formal than those of Leonor as a baby but after all the girl will be the heir. Pity there aren't any pics with the grandparents... The King is in Barcelona, isn't he?

Infant Sofía is beautiful. The princes have formed a beautiful family.:wub: :flowers:

What I think is that it is just beter for the position of the photos...
What a lovely family!:wub:

They are just lovely...:wub: The Princes haven't celebrated the 3rd wedding anniversary yet and they have been already blessed with two wonderful daughters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom