Letizia Gives Birth to Second Daughter - Sofía!: April 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor is so adorable. I loved when she ran away from Felipe!

Article and pictures from Terra:

La Infanta Cristina dice que Sofía es 'una preciosidad' · [Fotos]

Infanta Cristina, aunt of the new born, behind schedule said after knowing her niece Sofía, second daughter of the Princes of Asturias that she is “una preciosidad” and that “has the "aire" of her sister Leonor”.
(...) Baby's cousins, according to dońa Cristina, were very delighted while seeing Sofía, wanted to touch her and said that she was “very pequeńita”. They also asked if she had teeth, commented the Infanta.

Yes, Leonor is totally lovely but I find that all the little princess/ princes are lovely.

Nevertheless Leonor share with Amalia of Neederland a great quality which make them more attractive: their smile!!! the glowing in their eyes. It's obvious that this little girls are totally mischievous; for Amalia we knew that but for Leonor is quiet a surprise because if we have believed some tabloids Leonor never was seen smiling!!!:lol: :w00t:

Last edited:
Hereby I officially declare Queen Sofia grandmother of the century :flowers: What an amazing woman, visiting her granddaughter just an hour after arriving in Madrid, visiting again the next morning, then flying to Barcelona for Miguels birthday and then taking her grandchildren with them to Madrid to again visit her newborn granddaughter. She's incredible :wub:

THank you all for the pictures you've posted and especially for the videos. Leonor made me laugh so much when running away from her dad towards the press. Felipe was so convinced she was following her :lol: I think I will keep watching that moment, it so cute!!!

Thanks for all the pics, leonor is so adorable, it seems she doesn't want to go home yet, she wants to go and see all those people calling her name.

Queen Sofia is amazing, she's been there three times in two days.

princess leonor said:
Hereby I officially declare Queen Sofia grandmother of the century :flowers: What an amazing woman, visiting her granddaughter just an hour after arriving in Madrid, visiting again the next morning, then flying to Barcelona for Miguels birthday and then taking her grandchildren with them to Madrid to again visit her newborn granddaughter. She's incredible :wub:

THank you all for the pictures you've posted and especially for the videos. Leonor made me laugh so much when running away from her dad towards the press. Felipe was so convinced she was following her :lol: I think I will keep watching that moment, it so cute!!!

I agree totally with you the QuennSofia has an universel dimension for the love the empathetic, the altruism. 6Today it's not very frequent to meet a woman of this dimension.

It's too bad for her to don't be receive the prize prince of Asturias for the Peace. In my opinion she is desserving it so much

Leonor is adorable!!! i love her.. is the most pretty child.. she has a cute face.. a perfect hair.. ooooh she looks like a doll.. the most beautiful doll !! :wub:

some pic's from jola.com:

Galerías de imágenes

and from polfoto.dk:

ImageHandlerServlet

Thanks for the pictures. Great to see the king visiting his granddaughter. How nice that Cristina and Elena's children came to visit. A lot of company for Letizia and little Sofia today:)

Congratulation to proud princes of asturias and beautiful big sister,infanta leonor.welcome infanta sofia.
thank you all for the pics and viedos.

Thanks for all pictures and the videos. It's so cute to see how Leonor walks...

Young Royals Visit Princess Letizia and Baby Sofia at the Ruber Clinic in Madrid - May 1, 2007
May 1, 2007 - Ruber Clinic
Madrid, Spain
WireImage: Listings

All the family look so happy!.. The queen is charmed with the new baby.. she has gone all the days to see her!... The prince looks more happy than ever! a father in love and happy.. the infanta leonor is BEAUTIFUL,ADORABLE! i love her cute smile... the children are funny and The infanta cristina has a big smile! i like it..!:)

Leonor is so cute! I loved how she seemed so proud of herself that she had gotten away from her father and was making a run for it. I've never seen that much personality from her. Was that pink duck she was carrying something she got inside the hospital, or did she have it with her when she arrived?

:flowers: Leonor is so adorbale runnig away from Felipe:wub: I don't think I have ever seen so much personality from this little girl! Made my day

Seriously, could Queen Sofia be a better grandmother? These cousins are so close it melts my heart

I didn't like the attitude of King Juan Carlos of not saying anything about his newborn granddaughter.. :sad:
Everyone said something about the baby..

What happens? No comment on the, Leonor's to thepress initiative of this morning ? What dos it do the tabloid? Mya be it's because the hollydays? I beleive that in Spain is exactly as In France the famous " bridge" along when nothing is possible!!... Except to see a mischievous Infanta.

It's very funy to see Leonor at her entrance in the clinic with her bowl not very well fited and at the exit after the rectification by her mother:wub: :flowers:

anabela921 said:
This is so funny!

The media man:rolleyes: .........too too funny!! Wouldn't Marius be a little to old for her though?

Mari_* said:
I didn't like the attitude of King Juan Carlos of not saying anything about his newborn granddaughter.. :sad:
Everyone said something about the baby..

i agree with you!!!!:mad:

acdc1 said:
Leonor is so cute! I loved how she seemed so proud of herself that she had gotten away from her father and was making a run for it. I've never seen that much personality from her. Was that pink duck she was carrying something she got inside the hospital, or did she have it with her when she arrived?

sincerely I believe that it is a gift of her sister whom leonor wanted take to put it in her room..:lol: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom