Guess the birthdate for F&L's Second Daughter

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When do you think that the new Infanta will be born?

• Up to April 30th

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • May 1st

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • May 2nd

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • May 3rd

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • May 4th

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • May 5th

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • May 6th

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • May 7th

• May 8th

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • May 9th

• May 10th

• May 11th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 12th

• Other date? Please specify

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil

Options here cover the first 2 weeks of May.

Have fun!

Nice thread! Really Good idea. I voted up to 30th of April but I'm guessing the 21st, tommorrow :flowers:

not after April 30th. She looks like she is due anytime, though estimated date given was begining of May.

I also voted before the 30th, maybe this weekend.

Anna_R said:

Options here cover the first 2 weeks of May.

Have fun!

Well my vote goes to 1. of May

As for me: we will have a new Infanta by the end of this weekend! :lol:

Gee, I'm getting so confused with these two babies due so close to one another(Denmark and Spain). But based on the amount of press and ongoing speculation I have to think we are real close to baby watch time, so I voted for up to April 30th. I'm keeping close to the TRF's all weekend long because I think baby's coming this weekend. Last night I even got up in the middle of the night to log on and check. Not that I meant to get up I was just awake and thought I would check.

April 28, my birthday!!

I really think up to April 30..

I think that the baby will be born within the next week but I guess we will just have to wait and see!

I also chose up to April 30th, but the little Infanta will surely come before then. Letizia is very big, and she just looks like she will go any day now. I'm guessing April 24th!:flowers:

The next week, whithout any precise date because I find it's time to the Princess to give birth but I have no particular idea about when. The Nature command and if it's a c-section organised, it's that they will not waiting too long.

What about tomorrow, April 22nd? It would be exactly month before the 3rd anniversary of baby's parents' wedding :wub:

i vote on 2 may, but i'm surprise!!! we shall see we have it right.

I'm hoping for April 22.

Last edited:
I took a wild guess & said May 12th. Why I picked that date.....I have no clue :lol: . It sounded like a good date.

I'm guessing the little Infanta will be born on april 29th, although i'm really hoping for her to come sooner;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom