Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, you have to keep in mind:
For the german press Letizia never stopped being pregnant. For them she is pregnant since Sofia was born. :whistling:

haha, yes that's true, you're quite right! She's both pregnant and getting divorced, poor Leti :eek:

Some headlines from those German Magazines:

Frau mit Herz: Abonnement – Zeitschrift

Frau mit Herz: Letizia - Felipe burned her diary (what a naughty boy! ;))

(does not belong here but just to demonstrate that it's not only poor Letizia who is the center of attention):
Maxima annoyed: These litte aches and paines of WA!
Fergie unhappy: I am fat, ugly and disgusting!

Echo der Frau: Abonnement – Zeitschrift

Echo der Frau: Poor Letizia - never pregnant again? The whole drama!

Heim und Welt: Abonnement – Zeitschrift

Heim & Welt: Letizia desperate - does Felipe finally want to divorce?

:wub::wub: Thanks for the pic LadyFinn so cute.. I don't know what to say about the title though :lol:

:previous: I find that cover funny. Leonor looks like she's carrying Sofia. Bravo Photoshop! :lol:

This whole issue has turned out very, very unlucky. Although I liked the old nose much more than the new streamlined one, I believe (hope) Letizia will finally look much different from when these pictures were taken (during her recovery period with a swollen face). She looks like a plastic surgery addict with a fake and frozen face, and I wonder what HOLA was thinking when they put Letizia's picture on the same front page (different articles though) with the Duchess of Alba, one of the worst victims of plastic surgery in Spain.

Vanitatis.com - Historia de una nariz que no se pudo ir de boda

This whole issue has turned out very, very unlucky. Although I liked the old nose much more than the new streamlined one, I believe (hope) Letizia will finally look much different from when these pictures were taken (during her recovery period with a swollen face). She looks like a plastic surgery addict with a fake and frozen face, and I wonder what HOLA was thinking when they put Letizia's picture on the same front page (different articles though) with the Duchess of Alba, one of the worst victims of plastic surgery in Spain.

Vanitatis.com - Historia de una nariz que no se pudo ir de boda

Letizia in those photos was recently operated and had the postoperative syndrome, her nose still is not defined (it will be 6 months to see final results) and their eyes looks swollen . When time elapses, she will have a natural face.

Back
Top Bottom