Felipe, Letizia & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nouwrein

Nobility
City
Berlin
Country
Germany
It would be nice to start a thread on Magazine covers to see how many times this couple (or one of them) made news :flower:

From Turkiye
photos

HURRIYET

http://www.hurriyetim.com.tr/dosya/ispanyadugun/001.asp

Felipe and Letizia made an amazing Hola! cover this week. What a wonderful and regal pic from the Princes of Asturias B)

Hola! mag

Originally posted by xicamaluca@Jul 1st, 2004 - 5:21 am
Felipe and Letizia made an amazing Hola! cover this week. What a wonderful and regal pic from the Princes of Asturias B)

Hola! mag
yes, very regal indeed Xicamaluca :heart: That is a great photo of them :heart:

This week, Hola! brings Letizia and Queen Sofia on the cover (they also are on the cover of Lecturas and Semana (is the same pic :p)). Is a pic of them during the regatas last weekend :flower:

Queen and Princess

The Titles of the 3 german magazines in english

frau aktuell:
Letizia and Felipe
family drama
clouds their young marriage
neue woche:
Bad Intrigues about
Letizia of Spain
Why does everybody grudge her the luck of marriage?
Heim und Welt:
Only Queen
Sofia can her
still help
Letizia
and Juan
Carlos
What have
he done to her?

I hope you can understand it. My english is not the best.

The Title of Heim und Welt has to be:
Only Queen
Sofia can still
help her
Letizia
and Juan
Carlos
What have
he done to her?

Sorry, my mistake.

Thank you Julia!!!!!

Anna

This week, Letizia is the cover of Point De Vue Magazine!

pdvcouv37363.jpg

pdvcouv86055.jpg

Anna_R said:
Beautiful picture of the princes - it's little but it's worth

Princess Letizia charmed by her prince

http://www.hola.com/revista/2004/09/01/imagenes/ho3136ampli.jpg

Hola is showing the most romantic images of the couple, I couldn't see them because I'm not a subscriber... :0(

Anna
I'm so sorry, I tried to post them ( I'm a subscriber) but I cannot (derechos reservados - I don't know how to translate)!! What a pity, they are so nice I would have loved evrybody seeing them...

ILoveCristina said:
I'm so sorry, I tried to post them ( I'm a subscriber) but I cannot (derechos reservados - I don't know how to translate)!! What a pity, they are so nice I would have loved evrybody seeing them...
It's okay. Maybe you could save them and send to my e-mail? I have a website and I can try to post them for everyone, how's that sound? If it's okay, PM me and I'll give you my address.

love,
Anna

Wow, that German magazine is kind of scary. Talk about manipulating an image. She never wore any of those jewels together, plus the real necklace is made of saphires not rubies. When she wore that dress--the night before her wedding--she did not wear the tiara or those earings, and the her hair indicates that the face part of the photo is from the day of the wedding in Denmark. Guess we know how reliable the content is!

lucys said:
Wow, that German magazine is kind of scary. Talk about manipulating an image. She never wore any of those jewels together, plus the real necklace is made of saphires not rubies. When she wore that dress--the night before her wedding--she did not wear the tiara or those earings, and the her hair indicates that the face part of the photo is from the day of the wedding in Denmark. Guess we know how reliable the content is!
Yes, you are absolutely right!! I really couldn't agree more.

Could somebody please translate at least the titles, just so I can know what the articles are about. Otherwise, I will not be able to make any comment...

Oh, those German magazines!...
What's the point of putting a superadded tiara on Letizia's head, or turning her dress into blue?... :D

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzz2.JPG
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 410
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 921
Back
Top Bottom