Zara Phillips Current Events 1: May 2003-May2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Duchie, it's not often anyone agrees with me on this thread!!!! Does anyone know if Zara is taking part in the charity flat race tomorrow? (10th July)

Does anyone know if Zara took part in Sport Relief? I saw William and Harry there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some great pics of Zara and her boyfriend Mike and some concert. She was wearing a gorgeous pink and white Marlyin Monroe type gown. Can anyone post pics? Thanks! :heart:

If no ones posts by Thursday, I will. Unfortunatly I am not on my own computer but as soon as I am I'll have a go!!!! Until then go to Getty Images and you'll be able to get them yourself.
Anyway, can you believe Zara is dating Mike Tindall? I wish she'd get back together with Richard!!!

A bit old but still I dicided to post it :p

From Hello!
Zara enjoys La Dolce Vita with rugby star
13 JULY 2004

Pop diva Beyonce was centre stage at the £1500-a-ticket La Dolce Vita charity bash on Sunday, but it was the Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips who was arguably the star of the show.

The 23-year-old royal, more often seen in riding gear than formal gowns, showed off her curves in a plunge-necked pink and white Marilyn Monroe-style gown. And Zara grabbed even more attention with the company she was keeping, staying at the side of her new rumoured new suitor, England rugby star Mike Tindall.

But the day wasn't all about dressing up for Princess Anne's daughter, who bumped into former boyfriend, jockey Richard Johnson, as they played bicycle polo at a fundraising match in Wiltshire. And later, the sporty young beauty weathered a summer shower alongside her cousin, Prince William, at the two shared an umbrella at the same event.

It's good to see Zara and Richard can still be best mates, they do look so adorable together... :heart:

I have just returned from holiday so I am reading this thread for the first time in a while. I didn't realise that I wasn't allowed to hold an opinion on Zara's looks if it deviated from that of some people on this thread. I don't care what she was voted in a magazine poll as magazines don't dictate my opinions. I view Ella Windsor as tall with a gorgeous figure whereas Zara appears dumpy with a fat nose and the saggiest breasts I have ever seen on a girl in her twenties.

Some great pics of Zara at the races today! Hello magaziene has an article about it.. :heart:

BREAKING NEWS

Zara Phillips, the Queen's granddaughter, was knocked unconscious when she fell from her horse today.

She was taken to hospital as a precaution and later driven home by her mother, the Princess Royal.

Ms Phillips, 23, was competing in horse trials at Lulworth, Dorset, when the accident happened.

The horse-mad Royal, who is 11th in line to the throne, narrowly missed selection for the British equestrian team at next month's Athens Olympics.

Buckingham Palace said: "Following a fall from her horse during a cross-country event in Dorset today, Zara Phillips was taken to Dorchester Hospital as a precautionary measure.

"It was not an emergency.
"She has been given the all-clear and discharged. Her mother collected Zara and took her home."

Spectators saw Ms Phillips fall from her horse, Ardfield Magic Star, at the fourth fence.

She was knocked out and taken to hospital by car where, it is understood, an X-ray revealed no broken bones.

The horse was unharmed.

Mike Tindall? ugggh!!!!! Let's just hope Zara is having a summer fling lol Imagine what their kids would look like! :woot: :yuk:

The pictures of them sort of remind me of Princess Di and Dod Fayed on holiday, maybe Zara was just taking a page from her late aunt and trying to get some publicity? I mean they had to know the paparazzi was present.. :innocent:

EXCLUSIVE
Zara in lovers' mas-tiff

THE romance between Royal beauty Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall has hit a ruff patch — because of her mother’s DOGS.

England rugby star Mike, 25, took his bull mastiff Misty while visiting Zara, 23, after her tumble from a horse on Friday.

But the dog clashed with Princess Anne’s two fierce English bull terriers — Dotty and Florence — at the Royal estate in Gatcombe, Gloucs.

Anne became the first Royal to ever get a criminal record when Dotty attacked two boys in Windsor Great Park in 2002.

An estate worker said: “We spent most of the weekend keeping the dogs apart. Anne’s didn’t take too kindly to Misty.”

:lol:

photos from the ibl site

Attachments

• 469991d.jpeg
    469991d.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 469991e.jpeg
    469991e.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 717
  • 469991h.jpeg
    469991h.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 283
  • 469991i.jpeg
    469991i.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 427
  • 469991j.jpeg
    469991j.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 526
  • 469991k.jpeg
    469991k.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 469991l.jpeg
    469991l.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 469991c.jpeg
    469991c.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 281
from the IBL site

Attachments

• 483781f.jpeg
    483781f.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 483781l.jpeg
    483781l.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 235
Text from Hello!:

It looks like Princess Anne's daughter Zara Phillips turned the other cheek when a barnyard pal got a little too close. On Wednesday, the 23-year-old equestrian was sporting butterfly stitches on her face after one of her horses bit her.

Zara, whose injured cheek could be seen as she rode at the Burghley Horse Trials in Lincolnshire, is said to have received the three-inch gash while she was playfully nuzzling the animal. "It's just one of those things that happen when you work with horses," said an insider.

Participating at Burghley as a "guinea pig" – a test rider to help judges rehearse – Zara seemed to be unfazed by the wound. "She kept stopping to feel the tender spot where the horse bit her," said an onlooker, "but it didn't stop her from riding well."

The Queen's granddaughter is famed for getting back on her horse – literally – after such equestrian mishaps. Five weeks ago, Zara was knocked unconscious after being thrown from her horse during competition, but returned to the saddle as soon as doctors allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara has always been one of my favorites, I think she is so pretty. But does she have a job or does she make money riding (sponsorships, etc). I know Peter has a job, so i was just curious.

The last I heard Zara was doing some sort of apprenctice work at a sport pysiotherpist. I was told that Prince Charles got her the job. She is however sponsered in her riding and she did just sell a few stories to the press.

Does anyone know why Zara did not compete at Burghly this year? The pictures from 1st September are of her competing for the sake of the judges.

Didn't she fall from her horse and had to be taken off to hospital a while ago - that could be the reason?

05/09/2004 Zara Phillips, the daughter of Princess Anne (b.1981), is enjoying the company of Mike Tindall an England and Bath rugby star (b.1978), their relationship is blossoming at the Goring Heath horse trials in Oxfordshire. The couple began dating at the end of 2003. 05/09/2004
www.vanparysmedia.biz

Attachments

• D 34701-15.jpg
    D 34701-15.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 271
  • D 34701-19.jpg
    D 34701-19.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 251
  • D 34701-18.jpg
    D 34701-18.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 274
  • D 34701-14.jpg
    D 34701-14.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 234
  • D 34701-10.jpg
    D 34701-10.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 267
  • D 34701-09.jpg
    D 34701-09.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 252
  • D 34701-01.jpg
    D 34701-01.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 269
  • D 34701-13.jpg
    D 34701-13.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 246
Zara and Mike Mike Tindall this week leave a London restaurant. To me, Zara doesn't like happy.

Is there any other news about the two?

Attachments

• zara1.jpg
    zara1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 379
  • zara2.jpg
    zara2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 427
I think she looks fine. Hard to tell how someone is feeling while they are walking out of a restaurant. In all the pictures I have seen they seem really happy.

rere said:
Zara and Mike Mike Tindall this week leave a London restaurant. To me, Zara doesn't like happy.
Perhaps she realised that the tops of her stockings were showing and she couldn't do anything about it!!!!

26 OCTOBER 2004, Hello Magazine

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/10/26/queenhonours/#enviar
While Zara Phillips is no stranger to Buckingham Palace, Tuesday's trip to her grandmother's home was a particularly memorable one for her.

On this occasion, the Queen's granddaughter was on the arm of her boyfriend, England rugby player Mike Tindall, as he received an MBE along with the entire World Cup-winning squad. The couple, who have been dating since last winter, arrived hand-in-hand at the ceremony, Mike dressed in tails and Zara sporting a cream-coloured skirt and towering high heels.

After the ceremony, the player, who helped the team win the World Cup nearly one year ago, expressed his excitement, saying: "It's always nice to be invited to have a chance to meet the Queen."

England captain Jonny Wilkinson, who was honoured with an MBE last December, brought his girlfriend Diana Stewart to the ceremony, where he received an Order of the British Empire (OBE).

Though the occasion marked his third time at the Palace, the rugby hero, currently injured, admitted the experience was still a thrill. "This is the third time I've been here and it doesn't get any less intimidating – but in a nice way," he said. "It is not something you get used to."

Attachments

• zara-dop1a.jpg
    zara-dop1a.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 346
  • zara-dop3a.jpg
    zara-dop3a.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 345
I found some pics of Zara Philips on Fotobank, but it is in Russian, the only thing I could read in the captions was Zara Philips...lol..

My guess is she is at a race track, but I could be wrong. Any guesses???

Attachments

• R012-9849.jpg
    R012-9849.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 167
  • R012-9847.jpg
    R012-9847.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 196
  • R012-9845.jpg
    R012-9845.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 350
  • R012-9842.jpg
    R012-9842.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 192
  • R012-9841.jpg
    R012-9841.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 311
  • R012-9839.jpg
    R012-9839.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 185
  • R012-9837.jpg
    R012-9837.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 216
  • R012-9834.jpg
    R012-9834.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 437
  • R012-9832.jpg
    R012-9832.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 205
I was wondering since Zara is not a titled royal will her children be able to titled??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom